Pages:
Author

Topic: All in ETH now? - page 63. (Read 6799 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12
March 31, 2018, 10:13:19 AM
All altcoins are now at a cheap price and are suitable to make a purchase of altcoin whose position is ranked top 10 in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
March 31, 2018, 10:12:12 AM
ETH prices are down very low. Is this the right time to all in ETH?

at this time the price of the ethereum quite down sharply, this is enough to make me disappointed. because I have some ethereum.
so, I will try to take the speculation of buying more ethereum in bulk. yes, to reduce losses from previous investment returns. a suitable time to buy ethereum.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
March 31, 2018, 10:06:20 AM
Many predictors say that one must buy when the price of coins falls. But in my opinion the price of the Ethereum has not reached its bottom yet. It is better to wait this period of uncertainty in fiat.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 06:04:04 AM
To this question, unfortunately no one can give an exact answer. Personally, I bought, I will wait and hope that the price will only grow.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
March 31, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

The market now is fallen, all coins especially ethereum are in the lower price, I want to say this is the best time to put an investment in ethereum but don't put all in ethereum, don't put your all eggs in one basket because it's too risks. There are many great altcoins that had a good potential, it's better to split your funds in many Crypto.

Yes that's right it's too risks to put all your money in one coin, the best thing to do is split your money in many altcoins that had a great potential.
I decided to sell my token and invest now in ethereum, what do you think is it good?
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 05:46:55 AM

The market now is fallen, all coins especially ethereum are in the lower price, I want to say this is the best time to put an investment in ethereum but don't put all in ethereum, don't put your all eggs in one basket because it's too risks. There are many great altcoins that had a good potential, it's better to split your funds in many Crypto.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

If you want long-term and profitable investments in the future, then this is a good time to buy ETH, at present ETH price is down very low, only $ 390. In addition you can buy more altcoin because the prices of all altcoin are very low, you should choose the altcoin good and have potential. I believe in the future, the price of the altcoin will be very high and bring more profit for you
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
ONe Social Network.
March 31, 2018, 05:16:24 AM
Of course, now is a very good time to buy ETH and keep it for a while after which you will get a good profit, the main thing in time to buy
Activity: 271
March 31, 2018, 05:06:17 AM
All cryptocurrencies are down, look on Kucoin, price was 20$, now it is only 2$, ethereum goes down only 3 times, so yes, it is good investment, but wait for the bottom Wink.
Activity: 322
March 31, 2018, 05:04:01 AM
You can always invest in the top 5. It is the safest place to be but make sure it is the deepest dip when you are pulling through your investment and wait before it rises again according to your plan when to sell to secure gain.
Activity: 392
March 31, 2018, 05:00:51 AM
All cryptocurrency market cap is low because BTC price is not stable yet. I believe ETH price will be hit $2500 in Dec.2018. So you can investment.
Activity: 168
March 31, 2018, 04:45:17 AM
That's why I advise everyone to buy ETH in large quantities now is a good time in order to earn easy money so do not think long and act...
Activity: 284
March 31, 2018, 04:37:16 AM
ETH price really really cheap right now. Buy some and hold or you can buy all also. No lost can be done right now, this is a safe time to make money. lol haha
Activity: 196
March 31, 2018, 04:37:55 AM
Actually for now is a time that suits we mebeli ETH as much as possible for the preparation of the profit when the price of all coin will be normal again later, the ETH for me definitely are to be up again.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
March 31, 2018, 04:34:25 AM
Yes. ETH is now below  $400, it  will pump soon as long as the price of Bitcoin will become stable. Ethereum last year has long bull run, the price of ethereum last year really soar up high and now it is making price correction and it is really good to buy now.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
March 31, 2018, 04:32:17 AM
In my opinion, it's a good time to buy ETH, its price is now very low and so you can buy a lot of it, which will bring you good profits in the future.
Activity: 114
March 31, 2018, 04:29:59 AM
Perhaps at this time to buy, this market position at a very low price and discounted. buy some ETH and other altcoins potentially get bigger profits in the future if you buy it right now. maybe that's my opinion.
Activity: 172
March 31, 2018, 04:26:16 AM
When crypto prices took a plummet this past week, then my current strategy is holding btc, eth and ltc with keeping a little more diversification in small coin top 50 cryptocurrencies (by market cap) . All in ETH seem a risk, I can't do
Activity: 630
March 31, 2018, 04:16:39 AM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, a very solid project with enormous potential, in my opinion it has been penalized too much by the market. At the current price is to buy now because I do not think it can go down much yet, it is easier that its price starts to rise
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
March 31, 2018, 02:42:19 AM

Ethereum really looks like a bargain presently but I won't advise you to go all in because there is possibility that the bears are not yet done with us. Buy in parts or bits and monitor the market (chart)  well.
Pages:
Jump to: