Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL Initial Coin Offerings are Trash - page 15. (Read 22287 times)

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 06:46:26 PM
Actually not all ICO's they have some ICO's also are have some good work.
In this year some ICO's are now not trusted as much, Not like in the past year of 2017 they are to many good ICO's that are best t invest but for now we need to be careful because some of them are going to scam or dead in the end.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 04:25:02 PM
This is a common phenomenon in the successful markets of something. Unfortunately, this trouble has not bypassed cryptocurrency. I think that this phenomenon is temporary and will soon cease to appear fraudulent and bad ICO in such quantities.
Activity: 364
January 28, 2019, 04:17:34 PM
Due to the current market situation all ICOs are facing not their best times, but I am sure when the market will recover, we would see so much ICOs and bounties as never before. Keep believing in crypto currencies!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 27, 2019, 07:52:16 PM
We have to seek after projects with original ideas and active development teams. Many ICOs out there are copycats with only purpose to collect money from investors and scam them. This is why we need regulations in this area as soon as possible.
Activity: 379
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 05:23:13 PM
I can not say that all the original offers of the coins were rubbish. I agree that most of them simply did not deserve investment. But there are projects worthy of development. Only against the background of frustration from fraud, it is not easy for them to move into the market.
Activity: 798
January 27, 2019, 05:21:57 PM
I have met many projects that are worthy of attention. I think that this sphere is still alive and it is impossible to say that all ICO is trash. Yes, now the market is going through hard times and so it is logical that many projects are difficult to raise funds money for development, but they are just hostages of the situation. When the market recovers, I think that the situation with ICO projects will also be better.
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
January 27, 2019, 05:14:07 PM
I can't say that all ICO is garbage. More precisely will expression of that many of them are garbage. But there are good projects. The question becomes relevant whether the ICO will be able to return when the market recovers.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2019, 04:57:19 PM
You might be a fun of ICOs but I don't think using the word "trash" is much appropriate. After all some have good intentions are really solving real problems.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 04:35:31 PM
No, it's not, it just became an axiom due to the fact that 2018 was not a good year and brought only mountains of unnecessary or simply fraudulent ICO.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 27, 2019, 04:13:56 PM
Most ICO's look too good to be true - so, people flock to them like bees to honey. All of them promise tons of money really fast - unfortunately, it almost never happens. We ran a number of bounties last year and it was chilling to see how many people were desperate to get their hands on more tokens, with a pretty big number of them looking to buy some, even though we've stated multiple times that we don't sell our tokens - not to mention that we are still yet to announce the benefits that the tokens are to bring.
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 5
January 27, 2019, 04:06:20 PM
Everybody invests in Initial Coin Offerings for diverse reasons and to be honest, my main reason for doing it is to make profit, and some well selected ICOs still delivers this for me so I don't think they are all trash.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
January 27, 2019, 03:32:58 PM
ICOs are trash, but STOs are diffrent! This year STOs will replace classic ICOs because STOs may attract more investors.
STOs are more regulated and their future is more secure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
January 27, 2019, 03:29:07 PM
Not every ICO is trash. Looks at the hot ICO of 2018-2019
Ankr
Aergo
Credit protocol
Oath PRotocol
These are great projects, and have the potential to grow but they are counting on their product development. If they derive the right product then no one has to be worried about returns.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
January 27, 2019, 03:27:39 PM
People invest in the project, but in fact they do not get the shares of the project, and get useless tokens. I think the Ico is inferior to Sto for this reason.

That's another type of shares. It's just the same thing but different name and the form of the reward correctly. All ico's are becoming trash because they don't have anything new to offer to the market.

Why would a person invest in something which has a idea similar to a project already there or a foolish idea? On the other hand there are many scammers coming up with ICO stuff to hide their plans to scam.
Activity: 498
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
January 27, 2019, 03:24:00 PM
Sadly over 90% of ICOs have ended in the team abandoning the project, there's no finished product. They are mostly interested in enriching themselves from the sweat of others. If 50% of ICOs had gone ahead to accomplish 50% in their roadmap, crypto market won't be where it is today.
Activity: 560
January 27, 2019, 03:11:31 PM
Definitely not all Initial Coin Offerings are trash. There are still some new projects with good and innovative ideas. But there were also scam projects and others that were not worth to invest.

In any case, most coins in the cryptocurrency market are rubbish. In general, I wonder how they could attract investors, but definitely the poor state of the cryptocurrency market will be a correction among all such projects.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 27, 2019, 02:31:46 PM
Definitely not all Initial Coin Offerings are trash. There are still some new projects with good and innovative ideas. But there were also scam projects and others that were not worth to invest.
Activity: 152
January 27, 2019, 02:29:50 PM
People invest in the project, but in fact they do not get the shares of the project, and get useless tokens. I think the Ico is inferior to Sto for this reason.
Activity: 196
January 27, 2019, 02:23:41 PM
I hope that the situation will change in the future because now I don’t see any reason to invest in the cryptocurrency market precisely because of fraudulent projects.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 27, 2019, 02:18:18 PM
Yes you are right. ICO full garbage. They are simply aimed at luring money and quick earnings of the owners. As we see today, there are many ICO`s, they all cloud the cloudy future, but all this is a lie in most cases.
Pages:
Jump to: