Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING - page 32. (Read 60122 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 303
I'm starting to feel that there will be new upcoming ponzi scam sites soon. Continue fight those scammers and support cryptocurrency.  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Great list! Keep it up please!
Activity: 602
Merit: 501
Good job so far mate... At the current rate, i think you'd hit 1k scam sites by year end.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Value !! Keep doing it Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I have added 4 new scamsites to the warning list today and there is still a third of a day left.

Keep reporting them peeps. And remember to warn other people of this garbage!

Nice! Keep it up to warn the people!

Ditto

I sure hope you and others keep calling out the scams. 

I don't frequent here often anymore, because it's nothing but scammers looking for a few bucks. I do read though and its: Same shit scammer same shit fake ponzi/lottery whatever else they come up with same free shit website and same shit answers.

Scammers Beggars are abound

Please keep this thread up!!!  I'll post to make sure this stays on top.  This should be a sticky!

Thanks for any support you can help out with. Need to rid this forum or at least try of these scambags with their scam sites!
Looks like I will be adding at least another three to the list tonight.

Thanks
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Don't follow the herd~make your own path
I have added 4 new scamsites to the warning list today and there is still a third of a day left.

Ditto

I sure hope you and others keep calling out the scams. 

I don't frequent here often anymore, because it's nothing but scammers looking for a few bucks. I do read though and its: Same shit scammer same shit fake ponzi/lottery whatever else they come up with same free shit website and same shit answers.

Scammers Beggars are abound

Please keep this thread up!!!  I'll post to make sure this stays on top.  This should be a sticky!
Unfortunately three new scams sites have come up just today. And a couple of other garbage sites I would not trust.

Keep any new sites coming that I may have missed. But it does seem more people are steering away from these
garbage sites. Just from some of the responses I have been reading within the threads. Some newbies seem to becoming more aware sooner.
Keep at this scambags and hopefully we can clean alot of this crap up. Thanks everyone
Activity: 127

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Can someone explain to me what the difference between a scam and a ponzi is? Thanks in advance.

ponzi is a scheme in witch some sites are working, and scam sites are sites, witch arenot paying.

ponzi sites are paying at start to attract many people a and you can make some profit from them if you will invest at start and if they will alive for some time, but sooner or later every ponzi scheme site will become scam.

Activity: 98
Can someone explain to me what the difference between a scam and a ponzi is? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 224
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
79 scam website ?  Shocked Shocked

why internet so amaizing ?  Roll Eyes

by theway thanks op to warned me because  actualy im want to invest on scrypt.cc
Activity: 196
SOULcoin
Nice effort for keeping the community scam free and warning people!!
Activity: 127
This is a stupid list. Proof that we scammed anyone and I will give you 1 BTC

I am willing to escrow 1 BTC if you can prove that we have scammed

Cheers

Nah, you will just run with your 1 BTC even if we prove it, not really worth our time proving you as a scammer
If you want, give us BTC without conditions lol

Still scam btw.

Is just the matter of time yo he will run away...
Activity: 84

Cheers

Nah, you will just run with your 1 BTC even if we prove it, not really worth our time proving you as a scammer
If you want, give us BTC without conditions lol

Still scam btw.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3485
Nec Recisa Recedit
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/raindoubler-professional-doubling-service-1407280

http://www.raindoubler.cf/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/raindoubler-808519

A new scam doubler.

is antlantinv.com scam ? they run it for 450 days ... are they using ponzi or something ?

running days is not a "signal" of goodness... they can scam after 1 day or one month depends how many people send money!

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
ЭТОТ сайт ЛОХОТРОН  m-bitco.in !!! Администрация !!! На каком основании, заблокировали мой аккаунт? Я за 3 месяца не выводил ни одного цента, у меня 131 рефералов и что они ни на один цент не пополнились? Или я не пополнял баланс? Где статистика по рефералам, почему её удалили? Меня устраивало что я вкладывал в серфинг !!!!!!! Через месяц или гораздо раньше, на сайте будет такая же тишина как и на serfbitco.in - онлайн на сайте 13 человек из 10880 ! Сами себе подписали конец ! Вернее так запланировано, не так ли? На что надеетесь, что после этого, сатоши  потекут к вам рекой? ДОЛБАЁБЫ !!!!!!! HuhHuh?Smiley СКАМ НЕ ВКЛАДЫВАТЬ !!!

THIS website is a SCAM m-bitco.in !!! Administration !!! On what basis, has blocked my account? I am for 3 months did not take a single penny, I 131 referrals and that they are not one cent has not added any? Or I do not add to the balance? Where statistics on referrals, why is it removed? I was happy with what I put in the surf !!!!!!! After a month, or much earlier on the website will be the same silence as on serfbitco.in - line on the website of 13 out of 10880 ! Themselves signed the end ! Or rather planned, isn't it? What I hope that after this, Satoshi will flow to you a river? I guess u !!!!!!! HuhHuh?Smiley SCAM DO NOT INVEST !!!
Activity: 167
is antlantinv.com scam ? they run it for 450 days ... are they using ponzi or something ?
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Cheers

His site went offline and his thread deleted. Went scam

Yes!!!

Was just going to post that. Thanks for also verifying!!!

People! A small victory number 60 on the list is offline. Hopefully for good. It was also a self mod thread as well.
They also deleted the thread.

But be careful the scambag will most likely be back!!!

None the less keep up the good work.

Just keep posting sites here when they come up so I can add them. People need to continue to be warned of these garbage sites!!!

Thanks!

I think that this "guy" was the same with DUALBITCOIN... Roll Eyes

He have the same plans but i cant remember if he have the same adress... Huh

Yes, imo, he will return to scam again... Angry
Pages:
Jump to: