Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING - page 34. (Read 60122 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Lots of new garbage popping up. Feel free to slam them and help drive these garbage sites out of crypto

Seems all these scam sites are multiplying at an insane rate...  Sad

Unfortunately yes!!! There are board members promoting the sites which does not help. You can't force people to change their minds they must do it themselves.
Even the ones who constantly lose on these sites go back to them. But their lose. Hopefully members that become aware of these sites make better judgement calls with their BTC

We need to make crypto a stronger community
Activity: 630
Lots of new garbage popping up. Feel free to slam them and help drive these garbage sites out of crypto

Seems all these scam sites are multiplying at an insane rate...  Sad
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
Will support you on this movement. Ponzis are illegal where I live, and I personally think they are immoral, making money off people slower than you. Just horrible. If you need my help proving your point in any argument, feel free to contact me Smiley

Thanks bro. I will do that!

Just need to keep spreading the word! Make people aware! As for those who support them, their loses.

Lets make crypto stronger!!!

Participating in a ponzi is usually not illegal except in Australia and I think America. But operating a ponzi is illegal, and investing in one will kind of count as assisting the operator, which makes you someone assisting crime. If a country somehow got interested in this and you lived there, you can probably get caught for assisting a crime.

I will advise you that you dont say something that you dont know anything about it and the only thing is to speculate...

"Investing" in a ponzi does not make you a collaborator. To be a collaborator/assistant, have to be proven that you receive money from  the OP of the ponzi. PROVEN!

Dont try to "scare" ppl that they only intention is to get some money quick.

Go and read at the official page of the FBI and Interpol or study laws.

Just for the record, if you want to "hunt" those scammers and have an opinion that count in the authorities, you have to put money in these scams, to be a VICTIM.

Because you do not "invest" in them, your opinions value for authorities is almost 0...

The only thing that we can do is to advice and warn others for this scam sites. Not threaten them! You know EXACTLY what i mean by that...

EDIT : OP, put on the list Pinbtc.com
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
70% sure that this site is a scam you might want to add that to the list op is also a newbie user with negative rep
so watch out:  

Likely scam site https://xtra-btc.com/
Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
Will support you on this movement. Ponzis are illegal where I live, and I personally think they are immoral, making money off people slower than you. Just horrible. If you need my help proving your point in any argument, feel free to contact me Smiley

Just need to keep spreading the word! Make people aware! As for those who support them, their loses.

Participating in a ponzi is usually not illegal except in Australia and I think America. But operating a ponzi is illegal, and investing in one will kind of count as assisting the operator, which makes you someone assisting crime. If a country somehow got interested in this and you lived there, you can probably get caught for assisting a crime.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
give me your cryptos
Added a warning area

Will be for new sites added to the forum

Please keep me posted if something comes online and I don't catch it.

Thanks
I received negative trust rating yesterday from a ****er , for doing what I wish with my own money.
Since then I have decided to share this joy with more people, I mean if I get negative trust for that, you/people like you definitely
need to get negative trust for lying. Don't get me wrong I like the list, just make it accurate and don't make shit up.

No: 10 on your list, at least ATM is paying, thus by definition making you a liar.

Congrats and have nice day  Grin

Seriously man? That's some sort of trust abuse, isn't it? I'm kinda skeptical now to join on ponzis even I wanted to  Undecided

Yes seriously,

This is the one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14035874

I have naturally given him the same in return.
I would naturally remove it if he were to come to his senses but since this happened and I sent him a PM he does not seem to have been online.

Quite right it's trust abuse and some a-holes on some power-trip.

Well the sadder part is your negative trust on him won't have any effect while his feedback means a lot since he is a DT member  Embarrassed

That really sucks man, you should make a petition on meta if you think that's unfair

I support cryptodevil on the idea that ponzis should be stopped and banned, But I really don't appreciate his way of spreading his opinion. Negative repping everyone who participates in a ponzi, although in some places illegal, is kind of trust abuse.

Sorry man but you dont appreciate his way and you post the same threat with his? Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/boostyourcoin-1381325

there should be no abuse to trust system witch now is useless to me and many as some few think they can tell us what to do with our money.

so till you give us money THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD
we all should be able to decide what games we wanna play weather it be a hyip or poker or blackjack
no instead a select few fucking cry baby's rather try to police things where none the users who play games are doing anything wrong.

so to me the wanna be police should stop. but then again I paid coins to even use this forum then you try to take away my right to do as I wish well seams this site is also a scam.

Sounds like you need a tissue for your own eyes there son.

I have stated many times I could care less what you or others do with their money.

A select few are trying make people aware of scambags and such. We are trying to inform newbies and others to save your BTC and not throw it away
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I received negative trust rating yesterday from a ****er , for doing what I wish with my own money.
Since then I have decided to share this joy with more people, I mean if I get negative trust for that, you/people like you definitely
need to get negative trust for lying. Don't get me wrong I like the list, just make it accurate and don't make shit up.

No: 10 on your list, at least ATM is paying, thus by definition making you a liar.

Congrats and have nice day  Grin

Seriously man? That's some sort of trust abuse, isn't it? I'm kinda skeptical now to join on ponzis even I wanted to  Undecided

Yes seriously,

I would naturally remove it if he were to come to his senses but since this happened and I sent him a PM he does not seem to have been online.

Well the sadder part is your negative trust on him won't have any effect while his feedback means a lot since he is a DT member  Embarrassed

That really sucks man, you should make a petition on meta if you think that's unfair

I support cryptodevil on the idea that ponzis should be stopped and banned, But I really don't appreciate his way of spreading his opinion. Negative repping everyone who participates in a ponzi, although in some places illegal, is kind of trust abuse.

Sorry man but you dont appreciate his way and you post the same threat with his? Huh

there should be no abuse to trust system witch now is useless to me and many as some few think they can tell us what to do with our money.

so till you give us money THIS SHOULD NOT BE ALOUD
we all should be able to decide what games we wanna play weather it be a hyip or poker or blackjack
no instead a select few fucking cry baby's rather try to police things where none the users who play games are doing anything wrong.

so to me the wanna be police should stop. but then again I paid coins to even use this forum then you try to take away my right to do as I wish well seams this site is also a scam.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

Congrats and have nice day  Grin

Yes seriously,

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

Yes seriously,

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

Yes seriously,

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
TownBtc keep on paying me. So how does it Scam already?!
Just copy-paste here all gamble sites!
CoinGenerator is also paying me still.

I didnt do any investment here, so i already get about 0.001BTC from townbtc for free now.
Today i will reach 0.001BTC on free account on CoinGenerator too.

So you basically put on this list everything you think will become scam.

So if you will have dream that bitcointalk forum get server down - you will write its SCAM here too right?

I had delusions that bitcointalk stole my time(money) . so please ADD BITCOINTALK to your dumb list OK? Looks like delusions and visions of future are enought for you to ADD to YOUR DELUSION LIST. Add also Google , Microsoft, and maybe yourself.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

Yes seriously,

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Why not just delete this whole investor based game...
Some power hunger is on the loose here...
legendary
is there a Ponzi that actually pays? if so where do they get the money from the returns are not realistic

Almost every ponzi pays in its early days but after some time they will scam when they collected the investors money. They pay of course to build credibility? Where do they get the money? Obviously from the new deposits of new investors Wink
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
is there a Ponzi that actually pays? if so where do they get the money from the returns are not realistic
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: