Pages:
Author

Topic: ALL LINKS IN THIS SECTION SHOULD BE VIEWED AS SCAM SITES - A WARNING - page 38. (Read 60122 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103
This is what I do. I drink and I know things.
I don't know myself what issues he has had. I can only guess he is grouping all cloud mining sites into the same category. Any cloud mining sites now you will not get any ROI anymore.
They are a lost cause. Another senior board member had a thread started about cloud mining sites to stay away from and scam accusations towards them. If I can find it I will post the link.
Probably you think of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Yes, there HashOcean wins all the points indicating that it is a Ponzi Scheme.

Edit:
Good website that is checking cryptorelated services is also:
http://www.badbitcoin.org/index.htm

Are you a member there?
I mean you have any experience from their advices?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
I don't know myself what issues he has had. I can only guess he is grouping all cloud mining sites into the same category. Any cloud mining sites now you will not get any ROI anymore.
They are a lost cause. Another senior board member had a thread started about cloud mining sites to stay away from and scam accusations towards them. If I can find it I will post the link.
Probably you think of this thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cloudmining-101-ponzi-risk-assessment-878387
Yes, there HashOcean wins all the points indicating that it is a Ponzi Scheme.

Edit:
Good website that is checking cryptorelated services is also:
http://www.badbitcoin.org/index.htm
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Confirmed Scams:

1. Ore-Mine.org
2. minutebtc
3. terabox.me
4. hashocean
5. royalhash
6. perfecthash

these are the sites that i used at some point and scammed me

Can we know how you have been scammed by HashOcean. It seems that their website still working and paying.
Absolutely not saying that this is an honest company. But now for the first time I meet with the accusation of fraud.

legendary
Confirmed Scams:

1. Ore-Mine.org
2. minutebtc
3. terabox.me
4. hashocean
5. royalhash
6. perfecthash

Can we know how you have been scammed by HashOcean. It seems that their website still working and paying.
Absolutely not saying that this is an honest company. But now for the first time I meet with the accusation of fraud.
Thanks for your list. I did update it this morning. Also with a edit of when I started my current list.
Let us know when any new scam sites pop up though.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Confirmed Scams:

1. Ore-Mine.org
2. minutebtc
3. terabox.me
4. hashocean
5. royalhash
6. perfecthash

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
https://BoostCrypto.com - Earn 250% in 200 Hours
many people here know that all doublers will Scam, because 100% profit in 4 days does not exist
(someone wins, someone loses)
(P.S. I am newbie)
youre quite wrong there
Do they trade/earn your profit? No
Are they ponzis? Yes

Has there been any sites that actually pay double?
Yes!! BitcoinsX2, Flexybit, and many more

If you get in first and DO NOT invest in "hourly paying" sites then you can profit, I'm up 2.4BTC in the last few months

I have a problem with your statement. First you say that investing in ponzi is bad, and a moment later admit that you have earned for something like this 2.4 BTC

I do not know the types of Ponzi, but I know very well what it is. Could you a bit better describe the difference between them?

mmm why a site that pay double and not hourly is better?
any evidence? any proof?
I think that a "Legendary" member of the forum should teach correctly a newbie here....
"Ponzi... I see Ponzi every where!"
legendary
many people here know that all doublers will Scam, because 100% profit in 4 days does not exist
(P.S. I am newbie)
youre quite wrong there
Are they ponzis? Yes

If you get in first and DO NOT invest in "hourly paying" sites then you can profit, I'm up 2.4BTC in the last few months

I have a problem with your statement. First you say that investing in ponzi is bad, and a moment later admit that you have earned for something like this 2.4 BTC

I do not know the types of Ponzi, but I know very well what it is. Could you a bit better describe the difference between them?
Activity: 350
(P.S. I am newbie)
youre quite wrong there
Are they ponzis? Yes

Why not invest in hourly paying sites? Isn't it better to have every hour a small payment and then when it turns to scam you have a bit of your investment back? And by other sites you have nothing when they turn into scam. So please explain to me why it is better to not invest in hourly paying sites?

He probably thinks if it pays hourly to EVERY investors, the project will run out of fund sooner and game over faster.
But is the same everywhere actually, eventually it will just scam and take the $. Just see when the scumbags want only.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
(P.S. I am newbie)
youre quite wrong there
Are they ponzis? Yes

Why not invest in hourly paying sites? Isn't it better to have every hour a small payment and then when it turns to scam you have a bit of your investment back? And by other sites you have nothing when they turn into scam. So please explain to me why it is better to not invest in hourly paying sites?
areebmajee. Take your garbage site and comments somewhere else. We all know you are scam and will go running away very soon.
Hench why you are on the list. You fall under all the garbage sites on the list. And fall under the category of Scambag.
If you want to be somewhat of a decent human being, after you run away with peoples money take your site offline so you don't get
unsuspecting people to continue to invest in your garbage. Thank you have a good day!
Activity: 350

This person is adding and updating the list on his own mind.
I can see that our project Bitcoins.Work is added to this list even tho we are Paying and just recently started.
I am personally not against this list as it will help some members not to invest in programs that don't pay.
But regardin Bitcoins.Work, you are all most welcome to follow our main Thread, where you can see
payment proofs from other members and follow our latest news. Bitcoins.Work pays its members on time and will continue to do so.

official bitcoins.work thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-thank-you-for-participation-1351885

Aiya fuk off, just adding your site in advance only.
Your shtty site will be gone in another day or few more days at best.
Activity: 686

This person is adding and updating the list on his own mind.
I can see that our project Bitcoins.Work is added to this list even tho we are Paying and just recently started.
I am personally not against this list as it will help some members not to invest in programs that don't pay.
But regardin Bitcoins.Work, you are all most welcome to follow our main Thread, where you can see
payment proofs from other members and follow our latest news. Bitcoins.Work pays its members on time and will continue to do so.

official bitcoins.work thread:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-thank-you-for-participation-1351885

List updated

Please continue to inform members of this trash. Protect what you have earned or purchased BTC
Don't give it away to scambags. Remember know one can double your BTC in X amount of time! 
LOL

I messed up my last post. I quoted something and put what I wanted to say in the wrong spot.
Been a long day already

Here it is

I updated the list we have here yesterday. I have not been informed of any new scams today. It is hard to keep up with them. These guys keep crawling out from their rocks every few days with new scams. We need the community as a whole to keep up with these scams. They all turn eventually. The people who get hurt the most are the unsuspecting people
who invest after it goes scam. These admins keep their sites up and keep collecting.

@that peony ummmm scammer building up your posts  Wink and trying to drive traffic to a worthless blog (and NOPE I won't even waste a click its obvious your "insight" is worthless)

@opmac KEEP updating this will become a sticky........if not by board just by the posts keeping it up at the top

Although, I am new to bitcoin.  I can assure the bitcoin community these ponzi scams do ruin bitcoin.  I have never purchased bitcoin because of the scammers.  The coins I have received are from faucets and a few of these ponzi schemes, about 70 usd so far in around 2 months or a tad more. Which I turned into giftcards.  

I still don't like a scammer ruining my opportunity to collect coins tho  Angry

Now back to the boards so I can see the new scammers up to the same crap (hell I haven't even been involved that long and it's very obvious these "schemes" cannot last)

Thanks for your support

I need people to keep sending me the sites so I can stay on top of all these garbage sites.
I just updated the list now.

Nice to see you understand that what these type of sites do to the crypto name. And that is from a person new to crypto
Sad to see people who have been around crypto for a long period endorse this type of stuff.
legendary
Activity: 1140
Merit: 1000
The Real Jude Austin
(P.S. I am newbie)
youre quite wrong there
Are they ponzis? Yes

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
(P.S. I am newbie)
Activity: 266
Don't follow the herd~make your own path
LOL

I messed up my last post. I quoted something and put what I wanted to say in the wrong spot.
Been a long day already

Here it is

I updated the list we have here yesterday. I have not been informed of any new scams today. It is hard to keep up with them. These guys keep crawling out from their rocks every few days with new scams. We need the community as a whole to keep up with these scams. They all turn eventually. The people who get hurt the most are the unsuspecting people
who invest after it goes scam. These admins keep their sites up and keep collecting.

@that peony ummmm scammer building up your posts  Wink and trying to drive traffic to a worthless blog (and NOPE I won't even waste a click its obvious your "insight" is worthless)

@opmac KEEP updating this will become a sticky........if not by board just by the posts keeping it up at the top

Although, I am new to bitcoin.  I can assure the bitcoin community these ponzi scams do ruin bitcoin.  I have never purchased bitcoin because of the scammers.  The coins I have received are from faucets and a few of these ponzi schemes, about 70 usd so far in around 2 months or a tad more. Which I turned into giftcards. 

I still don't like a scammer ruining my opportunity to collect coins tho  Angry

Now back to the boards so I can see the new scammers up to the same crap (hell I haven't even been involved that long and it's very obvious these "schemes" cannot last)
Comes up as malware. Please stop trying to send garbage out. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: