Pages:
Author

Topic: [ALL SOLD] 1100w Platinum (94%) server PSUs/breakout boards w/cables - page 2. (Read 19396 times)

Activity: 544
Merit: 250
Its fine, information is useful. And i offered to sell you one for quakefiend's asking price ;P His price before he sold out that is!

No worries, didn't mean to ignore you, I just remembered someone mention that shipping cost between Canada and USA is a lot, so I'm trying to minimize unnecessary cost to help my ROI.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Thanks for all the help/advice people, but I have found an alternate solution at http://holybitcoin.com/product/hp-1200-watt-common-slot-psu-bundle/

I think these are the low efficiency ones. About 86% bare at 50% load, so maybe 83% at full load. Something to keep in mind.
Also, you need 220V to support a 1200W load otherwise you're limited to 900.

You guys are right regarding the efficiency. After further research, there are 2 model #'s;

DPS-1200FB A
&
DPS-1200FB-1 A

The 'DPS-1200FB-1 A' is a 94% efficient Common Slot Power Supply.

After looking at the photo on holybitcoin.com, seems like they are selling the low efficiency one.

So if anyone else is looking for one, remember to look for one that specifically says "DPS-1200FB-1 A"

Also quakefiend420, kilo17 at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overclockovervolt-the-avalon6-with-a-dps-1200fb-made-simple-1294058 runs this PSU combo with the Avalon6 and he's on 120v. Which is where I got the idea from and boggles my mind since it says only 900w max at 120v, but he's able to run it when he overclocks the PSU to 12.55v.

Sorry to get off topic, just sharing information to others of what I have researched.

I blame Prelude, he took all the stock and forced to me look for an alternative server PSU. lol

Its fine, information is useful. And i offered to sell you one for quakefiend's asking price ;P His price before he sold out that is!
Thanks for all the help/advice people, but I have found an alternate solution at http://holybitcoin.com/product/hp-1200-watt-common-slot-psu-bundle/

I think these are the low efficiency ones. About 86% bare at 50% load, so maybe 83% at full load. Something to keep in mind.

You guys are right regarding the efficiency. After further research, there are 2 model #'s;

DPS-1200FB A
&
DPS-1200FB-1 A

The 'DPS-1200FB-1 A' is a 94% efficient Common Slot Power Supply.

After looking at the photo on holybitcoin.com, seems like they are selling the low efficiency one.

So if anyone else is looking for one, remember to look for one that specifically says "DPS-1200FB-1 A"

Also quakefiend420, kilo17 at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/overclockovervolt-the-avalon6-with-a-dps-1200fb-made-simple-1294058 runs this PSU combo with the Avalon6 and he's on 120v. Which is where I got the idea from and boggles my mind since it says only 900w max at 120v, but he's able to run it when he overclocks the PSU to 12.55v.

Sorry to get off topic, just sharing information to others of what I have researched.

I blame Prelude, he took all the stock and forced to me look for an alternative server PSU. lol
legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

legendary
Wish I can get one of those tanks... Lol.

On a side note, I do see ebay selling the PSU, but no breakout boards. Do you have any extra breakout boards for sale or know where to get 1?

Thanks in advance.

I don't.  Prelude got several breakout boards that work with the 1300W version from me, if he figures out how to make them power on the 1100W, he may be able to help you out, should he choose to sell any.

I offered one kit, but both me and Prelude are from Canada, so i guess he doesn't want them that much (more expensive to and from here when dealing with Americans).

Anyways, arent these boards originally J4bberwock?

No, they're Cointerra.
legendary

legendary

On a side note, I do see ebay selling the PSU, but no breakout boards. Do you have any extra breakout boards for sale or know where to get 1?

Thanks in advance.

I don't.  Prelude got several breakout boards that work with the 1300W version from me, if he figures out how to make them power on the 1100W, he may be able to help you out, should he choose to sell any.

I offered one kit, but both me and Prelude are from Canada, so i guess he doesn't want them that much (more expensive to and from here when dealing with Americans).

Anyways, arent these boards originally J4bberwock?
legendary

Thanks in advance.

I don't.  Prelude got several breakout boards that work with the 1300W version from me, if he figures out how to make them power on the 1100W, he may be able to help you out, should he choose to sell any.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
Just for information wise, would these power the Avalon 6 fine 24/7?

Haven't owned one yet, but some quick googling shows them drawing 1000W?  Yeah, should power it fine if that's right.  I've run these PSUs drawing 1100W from the wall 24/7 for days at a time with 0 issues, they're freaking tanks.
Just for information wise, would these power the Avalon 6 fine 24/7?
legendary
Dang it Prelude, I just wanted only 1, lol.

quakefiend420, plan to get any more in the future?

I have some left that are part of my personal farm, if I decide to let any go I'll let you know Smiley
Dang it Prelude, I just wanted only 1, lol.

quakefiend420, plan to get any more in the future?
legendary
Activity: 1596
That's it folks, nothing more to see here. Just cleared quakefiend420 out, everything he had left is heading my way. These are pretty much my favorite PSUs, will have 28 when these get here. Gotta love that 94% efficiency!!

Thanks, quakefiend!
How much for 1100w Platinum (94%) server PSUs/breakout boards w/cables shipped to 94564? And how many cables would be included?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
Hum yeah kind of expensive. Will check if there is some psu available here. Thanks
legendary
How much for 1 shipped to Canada with cable ?

Shipping to CA from USA is expensive, usually $40-50.

If you're ok with that we can get more specific.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
How much for 1 shipped to Canada with cable ?
legendary
Stock is getting low, get them while the getting is good! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: