Pages:
Author

Topic: [ALL SOLD] 1100w Platinum (94%) server PSUs/breakout boards w/cables - page 5. (Read 19396 times)

legendary
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Ah, its a shame you wont be getting more 1300s, one would be nice.

What's the expected lifetime on these?

I've been running anywhere between 4 and 12(depending on what gear I have at the time) of the 1100s for over a year now with 0 failures.  These are enterprise class PSUs, so MTBF should be quite high.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068
Ah, its a shame you wont be getting more 1300s, one would be nice.

What's the expected lifetime on these?
legendary
Please bump when 1300 Wt PSUs will be ready for shipping.  Cool

I have one, but I'm not sure I'll be getting any more.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Please bump when 1300 Wt PSUs will be ready for shipping.  Cool
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
legendary
does someone sell such Power Supply/Boards in Europe? I think shipping them to EU+Custom would kill the Deal..

J4bberwock has some.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wts-custom-server-psu-breakout-boards-1200w-1300w-2000w-2880w-4kw-738527
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014
does someone sell such Power Supply/Boards in Europe? I think shipping them to EU+Custom would kill the Deal..
legendary
Free bump for pretty impressive power supplies and a good seller.  I've bought some other gear and you can't go wrong with quakefiend420.

Thanks for the kind words Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Free bump for pretty impressive power supplies and a good seller.  I've bought some other gear and you can't go wrong with quakefiend420.
legendary
legendary
legendary
for the 1300W psu the breaking board is used to connect the psu and replace a computer motherboard? is that for that purpose? have connected a psu to a computer motherboard to switch it on...
mining giving less than electricity bill
IS there a way to reduce electricity bill of a psu ? can breaking boards be purchased anywhere on the web and plugged in to a psu? Does it give better efficiency for costs?
How many antminers S3 can be plugged to your psu? What costs does it give for monthly consumption : how many kwh each month for one S3?
Can you sell a breaking board and ship it to mauritius? can it be plugged to a thermaltake 360 W psu for board connection?
Thanks to reply

The breakout board is to distribute the power to various PCIe cables to power miners.  You cannot use these to power a PC.  These are platinum efficiency, they're more efficient than most all other PSUs.  You can run 2-3 S3s on the 1100w(Ihave no 1300s left) depending on what clockspeed you're running them at.  I can't speak to monthly consumption #s, that will depend on your local conditions.  The breakout boards are for these PSUs specifically, they're not needed for other ATX supplies.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
for the 1300W psu the breaking board is used to connect the psu and replace a computer motherboard? is that for that purpose? have connected a psu to a computer motherboard to switch it on...
mining giving less than electricity bill
IS there a way to reduce electricity bill of a psu ? can breaking boards be purchased anywhere on the web and plugged in to a psu? Does it give better efficiency for costs?
How many antminers S3 can be plugged to your psu? What costs does it give for monthly consumption : how many kwh each month for one S3?
Can you sell a breaking board and ship it to mauritius? can it be plugged to a thermaltake 360 W psu for board connection?
Thanks to reply
legendary
legendary
legendary
Forums are back, up we go!
legendary