Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 16. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
September 08, 2018, 09:43:58 AM
it's not because the team did not throw nowhere these coins is because the project simply collected so small a sum that people just are not interested and the main demand goes from the side of the bounty hunters!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 09:40:08 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I don't think any team won't care about listing. It will depend on the plan and roadmap. Maybe the listing on the roadmap is very late. Contact the team and know when they are planning to list.
Activity: 85
September 08, 2018, 09:34:36 AM
I didn't see situations like this and usually distribution start may be 2-4 weeks after listing or longer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
September 08, 2018, 09:30:27 AM
Normally I dont' care too much about token prices.. I want to hold them for at least 1 year and then I will check them... it's a too bad moment for selling tokens that have value under 60-70% of ICO price....
Activity: 104
September 08, 2018, 09:28:43 AM
Yes, you can actually sell all of your tokens if you decide to do so after getting them. But that might be some wrong move as far as I am concerned. You should learn to hodl some of these tokens, cos most of them end up doing so well in the market and increasing their value. this is why you shouldn't sell all of your tokens. At most, sell a part and hodl the others.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 04:45:06 PM
Personally, I do not think there is any bounty projects that will not care about listing because the joy of the project is to get listed  so as to attract investors and they will also make money from it but the reason why some do not get listed is maybe due to the fact that they do not have good support from the community, good team members or the token was not well developed but I believe if you have a very good token and hold for long term, you will earn profit from it.
Activity: 78
September 04, 2018, 04:44:20 PM
I don't think all bounty token should be sold immediately and at the same time. One should try and hold some because the price might get higher after a little time when the initial listing has been done this will make room for more profits.
Activity: 263
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 04:43:37 PM
Well, almost all coins , but some do not go on exchange , but on forkdelta to sell there is usually all the coins traded
Activity: 196
September 04, 2018, 04:39:34 PM
Yes, all of your bounty tokens can be sold, whenever or however you want to. When you receive tokens from bounty campaigns, what you choose to do with it solely depends on you. You can decide to sell them as soon as you get them, or hodl them for a little while. You can decide to sell a part of it, or everything that you received.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 04:14:03 PM
All can be sold if the token can be listed on the exchange, but most projects can not do that and are only listed on small exchanges and very low liquidity so you can sell them.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
September 02, 2018, 04:10:34 PM
Most bounty tokens can be sold since it is already trading, you just check the site or exchange in which they are listed. In the future, we need to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 10:46:32 AM
I have many tokens which don't trades on market. You just should to wait for it and that's all. You should to search perspective ICO and get tokens from there.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 01, 2018, 10:11:07 AM
All bounty tokens can be sold once it is listed in any exchanges. But not all bounty tokens are listed, so it cant be sold.
September 01, 2018, 09:45:30 AM
of course if not scam project can be sold and that token must listed in exchange. first you must have wallet erc20 . because all token basic eth can be support in erc20
Activity: 98
September 01, 2018, 09:41:24 AM
I think that every good roadmap should contain an exchange listing. I will advise you not to get involve with project without good roadmap. If there is not exchange, then how does the team expect me to trade. Sometimes too exchange might be very far in the process. If it is so, then exercise patients since most of these plans are there to help.
Activity: 110
September 01, 2018, 09:33:42 AM
My perspective, no longer all tokens from abundance can be offered because of the reality now not all abundance have fruitful ICO assignments, some have flopped so we do never again gets a commission and there are tokens that are not on the posting in the commercial center or even have a totally low charge all together now not to significant afresh, anyway there are likewise tokens that have a developing and high charge
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 30, 2018, 12:22:16 PM
all tokens you can trade, you can see through social media like telegram where they will trade their tokens.

Maybe you mean those who already listed in exchanges, many tokens now after ICO didn't pursue listing into different exchanges that makes their value invisible in our MEWallet.
Activity: 322
August 30, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
all tokens you can trade, you can see through social media like telegram where they will trade their tokens.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 12:01:59 PM
Its Technology, and development. if the project have Already a needed Product and Experienced team of developers behind it, Then they Probably will never be added to any Exchange Platform and the project Will be as good a doomed. 

Basically if the tokens we earned from bounty are in great demands due to its valuable ideas and quality I think there's no doubt that this tokens will be very expensive and will boom tremendously and easily get sold out. But it is very dependent also to the development and the movement of the tokens that we owned if it is in quality feedback to the known exchanges.
copper member
August 30, 2018, 11:43:35 AM
Its Technology, and development. if the project have Already a needed Product and Experienced team of developers behind it, Then they Probably will never be added to any Exchange Platform and the project Will be as good a doomed. 
Pages:
Jump to: