Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 12. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
September 22, 2018, 08:24:34 AM
Not all, many projects are unsuccessful but they still send tokens to the bounty hunter. In addition, soft-cap projects are often listed on less popular exchanges, so it's less likely to buy and sell. for you to sell tokens
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 08:11:59 AM
The worry about when exchange is just too much in bounty groups. Sometimes, to bounty hunters, the team does not care about exchange but in actual sense, they are rather rushing things. No good project will fail to go exchange.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 08:07:36 AM
If the project is not a scam, then the team will do its best to throw its tokens on the stock exchanges!
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
September 22, 2018, 08:04:33 AM
bounty listing can be subject to project aim and objective. Most time some bounty hunters do not know that token being giving are subject to some conditions such as lock for some months and sometime the roadmap might have stated when token will be listed. some token are not utility token so such token may not be listed for along time. crypto market also affect token listing while some ico maybe working toward having a working product before discussing about listing. i have more than 60 different token and less than 20 of them is listed on exchange.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 07:23:59 AM
there is already the choice of everyone to sell at that moment in which it is beneficial to him and what quantity
Activity: 113
September 22, 2018, 07:19:10 AM
I think not of all of them can be sold because if the bounty campaign is a scam you can sold anything.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 06:06:54 PM
All the bounty tokens cannot be sold at a time but only those that currently trading in any exchange can be sold. Take note of that.

all gift tokens cannot be exchanged at one time. the issue of the gift token sometimes has no exchange place yet. so that's all too difficult to do
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 05:45:36 PM
Yes, all bounty tokens can be sold only and if only all the tokens have been listed and are trading in any exchange, if reverse is the case, not all can be sold then.
Activity: 266
September 21, 2018, 05:39:34 PM
All the bounty tokens cannot be sold at a time but only those that currently trading in any exchange can be sold. Take note of that.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
September 21, 2018, 05:36:23 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

If the coin is already listed in the exchange firm then you can trade it anytime if there is a buyer or the price of particular coin is much profitable , plenty of coins are still listed in the exchange but unfortunately no buyer interested so it seems it is not sellable or that coins have almost zero value.
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 21, 2018, 05:26:26 PM
No Just Hold For take good profit dont sell in at penic...If u Need money Then you can sell 30-40% From yoir token...Remaining token u can hold For take Good Profit
you can sell any per cent you like bit you should understand that tjis decision is very important and you have a rwsponsibility for ir
Activity: 238
http://www.securix.io/
September 21, 2018, 05:25:41 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
all or not all anyway it depends on what you want to have in the present and what re your plans for the futurea
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 05:20:34 PM
No Just Hold For take good profit dont sell in at penic...If u Need money Then you can sell 30-40% From yoir token...Remaining token u can hold For take Good Profit
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
September 21, 2018, 04:27:41 PM
Here you can divide the ICO into those that are absolute fraud and those ISO, which for some reason are not in a hurry to release their tokens to the exchange. Of those bounty companies in which I participated, about 30 percent are scams, and where 40 percent are in no hurry to release their tokens to the exchange.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
September 21, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

In my point of view practically 90% of all projects do not care about listings and overall development as well. All they care about is to raise money on ICO and get rich)) However there do exist such projects that are working in accordance with their roadmap and think about its users.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
September 21, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Many coins come to the purse. But of them 20% are traded, and they cost very little. Now many projects are in no hurry to enter the exchange, as they are afraid of the price collapse.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Not many projects list their tokens after the ICO. In addition, many projects freeze tokens for several months and they can not be sold, in order to sharply lower the price
Activity: 432
September 21, 2018, 01:32:46 PM
For me I feel it depends on the nature of the token recieved, and also it depends on individual motive. One can decide to sell bounty tokens I mean all or some of them. Some factors that do influence this includes
1. The market value of the token as at when given. The price of the token will determine if one need to sell or hold some of it.
2. The condition or situation in which the token holder is in. For example if he is a student who nerds money that time then if he thinks selling the whole token will be the best choice for him to cater for some expenses in school, he might conclude in selling all
3. Peer groups influence. If some of his colleagues tell him to sell all at that time he might do so because one needs to be obedient sometimes and it might be a good idea selling all bounty tokens then because no one know what tomorrow will bring.
There are other factors also like greediness, covetousness etc..
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 01:24:03 PM
You can filter projects now
with major ico review sites
You can take an idea before u join a bounty
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 01:20:39 PM
In fact it all depends on the project, no longer all tokens from the bounty can be offered because in reality now not all gifts have successful ICO assignments, some have failed so we no longer receive commissions and there are tokens that are not on the market or listit even has a really low cost so it's no longer worth it, but there are also tokens that have ever-increasing and high payloads. Best to participate in gifts that have a clear road map including an exchange list.
Pages:
Jump to: