Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 13. (Read 5899 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 12:59:36 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

It depends on the ICO holding the altcoin. Have they put their coins in a certain exchange. If it is new, it can be sold because all coins need exchange for sale.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 21, 2018, 12:57:07 PM
No, depends how the ICO go. Normally if they raise atleast $1 mil during the ICO then the token will be listed on exchanges. Any popular ERC20 type tokens will get listed on a DEX anyway.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
September 21, 2018, 12:49:31 PM
Probably about half of the coins that I have in stock do not have any value. Of all the others, about 5% have some sort of value. But, nevertheless, I do not despair and I am sure that the future for cryptocurrency and that 5 % in the future will bring me a profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
September 21, 2018, 12:19:16 PM
Every coin can be sold as long as there's buy order for them, most bounty token is erc20 token so you should check forkdelta to see if there's buy order or not, if there's no buy order then too bad you can't sell it, maybe the project isn't that good so there's no people that are interested in buying that coin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 12:18:54 PM
Any bounty token once it gets an exchanger that means it can be easily sold but some times you find there is no volume for that particular token hence no sell orders so the token is domant and kept until it acquires the sell orders.
Some tokens need time for them to be active but once its launched then it means it can be sold.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
September 21, 2018, 12:18:07 PM
most of bouny token can be sold even if their tokens are not registered on official exchanges you can sell them on unofficial exchanges such as forkdelta is still in demand (with prices below the rate) but usually takes months, not directly but it depends on the project itself .
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 12:15:52 PM
More and more new tokens are popping up, more and more of them cannot be sold. That is because their ability is not able to meet the requirements in the tight competition in this crypto. Many of them failed to list in the market, causing them to fail to have a price and that only made the participants lose in joining the ICO or the airdrop.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
September 21, 2018, 12:14:00 PM
Every project`s token should be able for trading on exchange. Otherwise, project is just a scam
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
September 21, 2018, 12:09:44 PM
Yes all coins earned from bounty or airdrop can be sold but it depends on the coin devolopers rules, some devolopers required to hold some coins to prevent massive dump like what was happen in deeponion ad 40 rounds. In case you wish to contonius to get more coins.
At the end it is personal decision to accumalate your needs comparing to market price.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
If the coin is a good project, respectively, and the listing comes at a decent exchanges but if the coin and the project is weak or to assemble on a long-term future of the action-and the listing they will not rush specifically.So what percentage could there be?! Most often, the team does not make a listing due to the fact that it does not own the financial situation-simply put, you can equate to fraudulent actions! They will unsubscribe from participants and speak the word TOMORROW, or we are in the process,but the result will be!
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
September 21, 2018, 11:54:23 AM
not all, but maybe some of it. Because they want their bounty hunters to hold those token because maybe after bounty program, there will be holders airdrop and can boost their token because some of investors will invest of that token so that they can avail the holders airdrop.

What you are saying is meaningless, why they will do this then their ICO is finished and they will work on their project and not for this shit.

Ya it is true that in 2018 almost out of 10 coins only 3 or 4 coins get listed, some just run away and scan and some are working on their projects and they have clearly mentioned of listing after long term.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
September 21, 2018, 11:44:15 AM
not all, but maybe some of it. Because they want their bounty hunters to hold those token because maybe after bounty program, there will be holders airdrop and can boost their token because some of investors will invest of that token so that they can avail the holders airdrop.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 11:36:41 AM
Yes, I have joined many bounty campaigns in last year, the result is many bounties still have not listed in any exchange, and so many project teams have disappeared after the ICO finished, almost 3/10 of the altcoins can be sold in last year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 21, 2018, 11:33:20 AM
Well there are some that scam and also there are some that needed time for them to list maybe ask them how and when and also if it true they will make them no matter wht to became listed
Merit: 104
September 21, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
when you take part in the bounty you should also take part in the telegram / telegram group from the bounty project that you follow, from the telegram group you can ask the token listing process and the token development
Hope you can help
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 11:31:07 AM
Well,not all bounty tokens can be sold because some projects die out immediately they hit exchanges. The developers of such projects are either not proactive or the project itself do not have any significance. So it does not attract investors. Most investors are so much concerned about how the project will recycle their money to give them hassle free income.Any project that do not look promising do not attract visionary investors.So hunters who earn such tokens can never sell them at exchanges. Those tokens only occupy space in their wallets.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
September 21, 2018, 11:28:04 AM
If the bounty token is traded on the exchange, you can sell that token. But this bounty of the token must have a good team and good vision for start the trade on the exchange. Therefore, it is necessary to research the bounties first. So you can make a good profit.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 21, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

I myself has taken part in more than a dozen bounty campaigns. And I'd say that somewhere between 80% and 90% of these tokens can be exchanged through major exchanges (such as gate.io and topbtc) or through decentralized ones such as forkdelta and etherdelta.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 21, 2018, 11:17:30 AM
I have almost 40% of my coins working, and the rest are just dead, it's sad, but I keep working and moving forward.

I have also some coins now which are dead and no value coins anymore. But I did not lost hope that this coins are nothing to wait, I still think positive that somedays this coins will come back ang would give huge profit for me.
September 21, 2018, 11:06:32 AM
I have almost 40% of my coins working, and the rest are just dead, it's sad, but I keep working and moving forward.
Pages:
Jump to: