Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 27. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 02:47:12 AM
No project team will not like to get listed on exchange except the project is aimed at scamming people in the first place. And some at the middle of the project get discouraged and they leave the project uncompleted.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 02:37:45 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
You can still sell your token if the token is allowed to trade. But if you can not trade, that is because your token is not listed on any trading platform or the ICO project is fraudulent. That's the only reason and I think you've been cheated.
Activity: 406
August 09, 2018, 02:33:54 AM
All bounty token can not be sold some project dont care of listing but they distribute token and won't list on any exchange, someone has to go through this in crypto
Activity: 126
August 09, 2018, 02:31:21 AM
not all gift tokens can be sold, because many token coins are not sold in the trading market and now there are many SCAM tokens, now there are a lot of SCAM coins, if the first token coin can all be sold, now many coin tokens are SCAM.
Activity: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:22:20 AM
Projects that don't prioritize listing are shitcoin. What's the use of their products but the tokens cannot be bought or traded. how to get their tokens to run their products if they are not listing on the exchange? They are fraudsters who make ICOs only to take ETH or BTC from investors and use it for themselves
lupakanlah ico project like that. If there is no trading on exchanges the same scam. We must be more careful to choose a project that really pay. not only raise funds from investors only.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 02:18:58 AM
Projects that don't prioritize listing are shitcoin. What's the use of their products but the tokens cannot be bought or traded. how to get their tokens to run their products if they are not listing on the exchange? They are fraudsters who make ICOs only to take ETH or BTC from investors and use it for themselves
Activity: 170
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
what is the feeling of speculators putting their cash in ICO, on the off chance that they can not offer their tokens on the trade? On the off chance that you examine this inquiry, you will discover that there are diverse sorts of tokens. On the off chance that the task coordinators say that the token does not show up on the trade, don't put resources into this venture.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 02:11:13 AM
Unfortunately, most of the projects do not go to large exchanges, so you need to choose the best projects
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 02:08:43 AM
Every ICO have listing on exchanges on their roadmap. If they dont promise that, they wouldnt have any investors, cos we are all more interested in fast earning and speculations instead on projects.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:58:31 AM
In 70-75% of the projects in which I participated, there were no problems with the sale of coins. Some went to the stock exchange, continue to work on the project, but the price goes down.
Price reduction is a natural thing in the cryptocurrency chart, now we can see if the coins on the exchange will definitely increase so that with 75% of the coins you follow if the hagra is stable you will get a lot of profit.
Activity: 14
August 09, 2018, 01:57:39 AM
I think 70% of all bounties are either scammers or don't care about listings on exchanges
They are paying people for their task. I am not sure what's wrong about that.
Activity: 155
August 09, 2018, 01:56:41 AM
I think 70% of all bounties are either scammers or don't care about listings on exchanges
Activity: 294
August 09, 2018, 01:40:50 AM
In 70-75% of the projects in which I participated, there were no problems with the sale of coins. Some went to the stock exchange, continue to work on the project, but the price goes down.
Activity: 574
August 09, 2018, 01:39:47 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

so far after December it seems that all the bounty campaigns failed to properly list their tokens on time due to some reasons but I find it as a pattern since more and more people have been noticing it too. Its either the tokens are not listed or they would not give the rewards as they describe it.
Activity: 74
August 09, 2018, 01:24:07 AM
Yeah especialy that  ICOs or bounty campaign has the big rate to be suucess in there presale and private i would be blast up tokens!! That token they give us in bounty campaign its tradable in the market it cannot be sell!! just in exchange to ethereum coin or bitcoin by pieces of tokens you have!! and if they need support to you then paricipate them to get in then in the list of exchanger!!
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 01:19:40 AM

I like projects that have functional products, and after that try to be listed on a larger centralized exchange. projects like this will certainly be many who like it and follow it. but currently there are many projects that only concern one party.
Activity: 266
August 08, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
Of course, as long as it is listed in an exchange bounty token is tradable. However, according to my experience, the team usually takes a lot of times to get their token listed because they follow the market. Given bad market condition right now, ICOs I follows, have postponed their listing and bounty distribution. Early listing can hurt the price because of dumpsters.
Activity: 126
August 08, 2018, 09:27:22 PM
To find a worthy project, it is necessary to analyze and to rewrite a bunch of ICO, I personally participate in more than 180 bounty projects, more than half of them have been completed, as there were many SKAMs. I'm waiting for a reward, if the project with a bad idea and product, then I immediately merge the tokens. And if the company worthy I keep to the last token.
Activity: 78
August 08, 2018, 09:16:47 PM
there are many obstacles why tokens cannot be sold and one of them is the state of a market that is experiencing a price decline, so dev parties will not issue tokens to exchangers, each dev must have their own strategies to issue prices so as not to lose money, think positively and continue to support the project is successful ... patience is the key to success
Activity: 350
August 08, 2018, 09:15:16 PM
They don't care about listing in early. If they focused more on building their project and good development, I think the big exchange will list them for free.
Pages:
Jump to: