Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 41. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Yes all bounty tokens can be sold but for now it has a low price so its hard to sold now.but if we can just wait for the price pump we can have a expensive value of our tokens.And we can have the opportunity to have our secured future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 03:36:01 AM
It is your wish whether to sell the token or not because from my point of view, i will hold the coins if the project very potential and has the ability to develop the project. As long as if you hold the coins there is a huge chance to increase the price, already we have some projects like this.
Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 03:14:44 AM
in my opinion, not all tokens from bounty can be sold because not all bounty have successful ICO projects, some have failed so we do not get paid and there are tokens that are not on the list in the market or even have a very low price so as not to valuable again, but there are also tokens that have a growing and high price
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
July 17, 2018, 03:12:10 AM
50% are empty trash, unfortunately. by the way, I notice airdrops too. And the majority from those 50% are aidrops. Too many scam projects...
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 02:48:04 AM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

Everyone has a different percentage. There will always be projects that do not pay coins at the end of the bounty. In order for this to happen less often, you should carefully study the project before starting the bounty.
Activity: 246
July 17, 2018, 01:54:33 AM
In my experience, it's around 80% can be traded in one exchange or another but the price is sometimes not worth it. So sometimes I wait for it to go up but to no success most of the time. Don't know if it's because the market is really down right now or the project is just meh.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 12:51:26 AM
With the help of etherdelta, you can sell any token, but not always at an adequate price. In order for token to be traded on a big exchange, it is necessary to pay for the listing and not all the organizers of ICO do it, so remains only the etherdelta on which people sell each other their tokens.
Activity: 294
July 16, 2018, 11:15:41 PM
All Bounty tokens have to be experienced. It depends on the company and team you are joining when they are aggressive and hard working really are the token outcomes. I said that because ICO was an example of that. So my advice is to be wise to choose ico project .. Thank you.
Activity: 70
July 16, 2018, 09:14:25 PM
Every project needs a team, product, idea and luck. But, of course, the factor to evaluate a successful project is not just based on the above. I have seen a lot of project elements are very good except for the sense of team. They may be good but they are not interested in the project they do. And the project is zero
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 07:06:19 PM
some of the projects can not enter the stock market due to reasons that are not available. because even medium-sized stock exchanges want crazy money. some of them are a solid team in the projects and if they have collected enough money to enter a stock market that is not in a hurry because their job is to try to develop their projects by following their own road maps rather than just selling to tokens.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 16, 2018, 07:06:03 PM
Tokens from bounty can we consider real token that can be sell when it is listed on the exchange and have a price even it is lower or higher. But if it is have no value and worthless it is absolutely a shitcoin moreover this kind of matter happened when the ICO is totally a scam or have a weak team developers and unregulated platform or roadmaps.
Activity: 1
July 16, 2018, 02:43:09 PM
I think all coins can be sold but the problem is whether the price can match the market price, and also the time we need to be patient. The ideal strategy is to sell tokens at a ICO priceBut this opportunity is not often!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
July 16, 2018, 01:53:37 PM
Not all, some of the tokens were left alone, some were still active though there are no exchanger.
i will give one. MOYA TOKEN.
this one was a success ICO, they even distributed all the tokens and left the people.
Activity: 238
July 16, 2018, 01:44:01 PM
Now a very large percentage of projects never start trading on stock exchanges. Somewhere 30-40 percent.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
July 16, 2018, 12:11:55 PM
If the team does not care about listings this means that it does not care about investors and the project itself.
I would recommend revise the roadmap and ask relevant questions in Telegram group before investing into a project - this will help sort out the evident scams.
Activity: 406
July 16, 2018, 12:08:03 PM
Last time I had about 25 percent of scam projects.
Activity: 17
July 16, 2018, 10:20:00 AM
Dont worry about it In my opinion those project which prefer working on their project instead of favouring flippers
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 09:40:58 AM
You just be patient to wait maybe for the moment in the first year they don't want to get listed as they want to focus on the product development. Which I think a valid reason to make the price rise once it hit the exchanges as more people wants to buy their token if they have already launch the product. Another reason is the listing cost as they will fee the exchanges in bitcoin for listing them. Although we had so many decentralize exchanges that they can easily get listed as long as they had a good numbers of community for voting. The problem here is no volume and no investors wants to buy your token.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 09:38:46 AM
Maybe team is working on project and they don't care much about listening their tokens on market until they finish their work?
They raised money, I don't think they really need to rush with exchanges.
If you want to sell you can still sell it here on forum or using one of decentralized exchanges.
for token itself is very difficult to predict when token is really very good then we will get a very big advantage but vice versa when tokens are not worth it then we will not get anything, that's the way we are in following the bounty even in the time period long enough but if the nice tokens are huge profits that we will get.
Activity: 364
July 16, 2018, 08:43:59 AM
I think, tokens can be sold depending on the success of the project and how the project is progressing, if it has a successful project and the team also works well for project development the token will be on the list and can be sold
Pages:
Jump to: