Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 45. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622
June 26, 2018, 03:09:13 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
I don't think that it's the team that don't care about the project, likely they do, but the coins have to be cool enough and have a decent marketcap to be listed on the exchanges.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
All teams care about listings. But some of them are incapable of doing it or just achieve to get listed in a very small markets. It's about the poppularity of the project.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Masa Depan Kerja
June 26, 2018, 03:03:21 PM
I have quite a lot of tokens from the project in the forum, I am still waiting to rise its price coin. because the coin that I get the price is very low whether the coin will rise or not I do not know. because some of the coin was not being taken care of by its makers I was quite disappointed to have followed that gift. I am still waiting for the price to go up and sell it. I will keep the coin even though it is just a garbage coin inside my wallet.
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
June 26, 2018, 02:06:15 PM
I would have said earlier that you should sell everything at once, but experience says that some tokens are worth keeping, the docademic, for example, recently demonstrated this.
June 26, 2018, 01:44:46 PM
Yes, unfortunately many of the projects at the end of the ICO are not in a hurry to listed their tokens on the exchanges. Sometimes you have to wait a few months until the tokens are listed over to at least some exchange.
Activity: 84
June 26, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
the thing is that in order to the best way to choose a project for investment the greatest danger for a beginner is to buy on emotions is not worth it to do without in-depth analysis study everything without exception
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
June 26, 2018, 09:45:33 AM
Basically, all the promising coins go to the exchanges, some quickly after the end of the ICO, and some after a few months. In my experience, about 20% of coins do not go to the stock exchange. But if the team leads the development, the access to the stock exchange only attracts public attention.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 26, 2018, 06:03:11 AM
As long as the bounty tokens are in your wallet and the team provide an exchange you can trade and sold everything.
just a reminder, don't sell too quick if you want to maximize your earnings.
make sure you study the team first.
Activity: 350
Merit: 103
June 26, 2018, 05:57:02 AM
I'm sell 40% immediately after token listing on the exchanges, other token holding. If i'm think what project very perspective, then i'm holding 100% tokens.
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
June 26, 2018, 05:11:18 AM
I think not all bounty token available in exchange, sometime we waiting long time in sold in exchange
And never in the exchange
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 24, 2018, 02:34:18 PM
It depends on your  bounty list. Some guys lead like 50+ bounties and I think that around 60% can be sold. As for me, I select bounties deliberately and 90+% of my tokens can be sold. I can't participate in low quality projects, so I sort out
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
June 24, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

It is always depending on the project itself, its team, its product, its technology, and development. If the project have already a needed product and experienced team of developers behind it, then its tokens should be valuable and will be listed in big exchanges sooner or later. Otherwise, you may waiting several months until it gets listed.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

30% bounty tokens are listed in exchange, 70% is scam or never go into exchange. Hence, please evalutate the project to join the bounty campaign.
Activity: 210
June 24, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

Yes, all bounty tokens can be sold as long as it's already available on exchange because we can't start on trading od buying once the coin is not listed on the exchange market.
Activity: 52
June 24, 2018, 08:38:13 AM

See, if ICO is not scam, the Project team do very hard work to list it on exchange. So don't worry and join bounty.
Activity: 364
June 16, 2018, 08:48:21 AM
in my experience, almost all the projects that are collected on the ICO soft cap go to the stock exchanges after a while
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
June 16, 2018, 08:26:18 AM
Well obviously if I take the time to participate in their bounty I want them to list to make money
June 16, 2018, 06:38:32 AM
It depends on the project ico. If the project ends and has been listed from the exchanges there will possibilities that those token reward of yours will be sell. If its not, it depends on the project manager or maybe the project is a scam doesnt have a budger.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 16, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
Always try to research the project.If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards

It is the most important thing to think before investing into an ICO because many companies are launching they're in order to raise the money but few companies have a real working product, but we have to find that company which has a real product which they manage to reach the target audience.
Activity: 392
June 16, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
Great project have a good team and so many good concept and i think this project will be succesfully at the future. https://all-stocks.net
Pages:
Jump to: