Pages:
Author

Topic: All the bounty tokens can be sold? - page 44. (Read 5897 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 01:10:21 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.
If you find a team that really will try to do everything qualitatively and promote your project, then you do not have to worry about it and wait for a pleasant price.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
June 29, 2018, 05:19:10 PM
Do not sell all the tokens and coins because whatever the difficult situation has developed at the moment in the market, I'm still confident that after a while everything will work out.
Most of them are not worth to hold in long terms since the dev team are too good at pump and dump strategy. After that some of them would gone forever while keeping those people expect something from their team or their project but it was just all for a show.

It could be the best if you know what is the best team and their roadmap of their project and by looking at it you can tell that it would go for a long term investment projects.
Activity: 294
June 29, 2018, 05:09:28 PM
I would advise you to support your awards for a couple of months, who knows, maybe they will soar in price
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
June 29, 2018, 04:51:51 PM
This is a very rare chance these days as ICO becoming so much popular and successful that there whole coins get distributed is hard to see. This can only be possible if the idea is new and good. There are variety of ICO's in the market to invest due to which the investors are scattered all over at different places making it difficult for investors to concentrate at one place. Even investors invest small amounts at different place, so that there whole money is not scammed by a single company.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
A serious project has plans and working daily on their development plan. If tokens are distributed for bounties, and or airdrops there are possibilities to sell such token once the token is listed on an exchange. Also, in case of discord servers where the team has a peer to peer trade channel, you can sell or exchange your token while the team work towards listing. I hope this helps. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 02:14:51 PM
Of course all bounty token can be sold if it is listed on any exchange Smiley. If there is no official exchange so you still can sell it directly by using exchanges like ETD or Forkdelta which you can list every token to sell as you want but I think you can't sell these token as high price as you want Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 30
June 29, 2018, 01:51:31 PM
in my experience, almost all the projects that are collected on the ICO soft cap go to the stock exchanges after a while
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 01:50:06 PM
Not all. There are ico projects that are "dead". Whether you get a token but it's completely meaningless if they do not do the procedures involved in the listing process on the exchange floor. No one will dare to buy something that is not worth using or exchanging.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 01:45:09 PM
Guys, what is percentage of bounty projects which do not care about listings? Tell me, please, based on your own experience, of course. I mean that some part of them(projects tokens) are not tradable as the team does not care about listings.

If we talk about my experience, I can say so. If you believe in the product the guys were working on, then leave the coins. If you think it's a Scam, sell it all on Delta Ether.
Activity: 556
June 28, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
It depends on what exchange token are listed, most of token that coming in bounty campaign can be sold. But the other has at a very low price is hard to trade.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 28, 2018, 12:29:14 AM
yes!The ideal strategy is to sell tokens at a ICO price
But this opportunity is not often!
Activity: 196
June 27, 2018, 06:28:24 PM
I have a lot of tokens that do not sell in the market, maybe it includes the token you mean, I will still hold the token until how long I will wait for me to think if the tokens do not sell maybe it's not my livelihood
Activity: 1414
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
June 27, 2018, 04:28:03 PM
If tokens will last on market for some time and their price will be going up there are lots of chance that you will be able to just sell everything in short time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
June 27, 2018, 04:18:04 PM

If the project has the true technology, true team, true roadmap... the team will try their best to bring this token in exchange. Dont worry about it, the important thing is only find the good project to join and waiting for the rewards

take some time to find a good quality project as mentioned by MakarovMV that type of programs sure listing on big exchanges for no doubt! avoid dumb programs  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
June 27, 2018, 04:10:07 PM
talking about the bounty I can undoubtly tell u that the majority is (will be) tradable. Talking about airdrop has totally different situation cos 60-70% are nothing!
Activity: 154
June 27, 2018, 03:42:04 PM
If the project is really good, then the coins will necessarily come to the exchange. And if they keep them, the price during the year will increase significantly
Activity: 644
June 27, 2018, 02:40:55 PM
You can sell all your tokens in EtherDelta or Forkdelta. But some tokens are useless means nobody will buy and it will be a shit coins sitting in your wallet. That's why participating in a bounty program, you need to research well about the project. So that you will not be a victim of scam ICO's.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 27, 2018, 01:53:50 PM
YES, the best strategy is sold tokens when they go to the stock exchange, otherwise you will be sad to observe the drawdowns 5-10 times from first exchange price!
Activity: 476
June 27, 2018, 12:50:30 PM
Do not sell all the tokens and coins because whatever the difficult situation has developed at the moment in the market, I'm still confident that after a while everything will work out.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 03:42:11 PM
Of course you can sell every token that you want as long as there are some guys wanna buy your token although it's not listed on any exchange yet because there are decentralized exchanges like ETD or ForkDelta that you can list any token you wanna sell on Grin. But sometime token from bounty campaign can't sell on any exchange cause nobody wanna buy it or project behind it is a scam one Grin
Pages:
Jump to: