Pages:
Author

Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper - page 13. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 179
Merit: 0
Considering price fluctuation throughout the whole Bitcoin lifetime, I disagree - imagine how people who bought BTC for 6k USD feel now, and let me remind you of Etherium and ICOs downfall.
Of course if you keep thinking about this kind of things you`ll never invest, at some point you have to take risk to enter. There are indeed bad and good times to enter, but one can judge only after some time passed and the whole picture is clear.
Activity: 406
Merit: 36
I think what this Tim Draper said about entering the cryptomarket is true, we can never really tell whether the cryptomarket is gonna go on an up trend or it would go on a deep. I have heard many people saying that the prices are gonna go up but it didn't and it goes the other way around. I think, it really is up to the investor if he is gonna hit it big and earn whether the cryptomarket is good or looking bad. 
I think for those who are mature in analysis, every day is profitable. they can take advantage of the market, so they can be consistently profitable at all times. so it depends on what we are looking at, about the statement
All time may be good, but sometimes, the right time can really be helpful and there is no way you can know a good or right time, if you do not have some little bit of trading skills with your investment as an investor, and that is basically one thing a lot of people do not have.

However, judging from the fact that the market is new, even if you do not have any trading skill to make use of, you can get into the market at any time, and focus on the long term, as that is the best way you can approach the market without being disturbed about the issues you see now with the downtrend which as far as I am concerned are always temporary, no matter how long it takes.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

NO, after reading this person's statement, I assume that cryptocurrency is like a ponzi business, it is like finding a member on a ponzi scheme
indeed everyone can enter the crypto market at any time, but remember, there are times when the best to enter crypto
and everyone has a feeling that is different
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
All times are good??? well he might have said this in relative point of view but if the relation does not hold at the peak prices then saying the above quote will hurt a lot, think of people who bought at 12k usd and think of them today.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The market is always open to all who want to enter the crypto market, with coins invested, he can manage it wisely or according to his needs.
Each holder has the right to manage his coins and has his own strategy for playing in the market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 35
This is the wrong view. I think that ordinary investors who buy cryptocurrencies need a lot of knowledge and patience to wait, because ordinary people usually have financial problems, they can't smoothly pass the cryptocurrency downturn, and they can only wait for the cryptocurrency market to become green.
There is nothing wrong about it. If you were an ordinary investor then just always apply the basic rule to invest only what you can afford to lose. The idea is actually good but it doesnt mean you have to follow it. Especially if you were looking for a quick profit then thats the time in which you have to strategies your entry point

That's a stupid overused quote. Nobody has money to throw away in the trash unless you are so rich it doesn't matter. Just invest money you can't afford to lose - retarded meme.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
This is the wrong view. I think that ordinary investors who buy cryptocurrencies need a lot of knowledge and patience to wait, because ordinary people usually have financial problems, they can't smoothly pass the cryptocurrency downturn, and they can only wait for the cryptocurrency market to become green.
There is nothing wrong about it. If you were an ordinary investor then just always apply the basic rule to invest only what you can afford to lose. The idea is actually good but it doesnt mean you have to follow it. Especially if you were looking for a quick profit then thats the time in which you have to strategies your entry point
Activity: 308
Merit: 35
Tim d-RAPER publicly endorsed two of the biggest ico disasters, Bancor and Tezos. Be careful who's voice you follow, especially if it belongs to a billionaire.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
as long as we know how to put our order in best place, we could enter to market anytime.but we have to prepare our mentality when our open order floating minus.
I think that investment in crypto needs a very wise mind and one should be mentally prepared for this ambiguity that anything can happen in crypto if you invest but a wise man would find out different ways to deal with it to stay in the market.
Of course, when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, you really want to be sure you are investing with a right mindset as that is what would really help you in making the right decisions. I still see a lot of people say they are in for the long term, but still very surprising that with the market situation, they are still pretty much complaining, and that is simply because they never care to understand the idea of the long term in the first place. Any time is good to enter crypto, it is just your mindset that would determine how long you will stay in the end.
I agree with what you both side because the decision making is important and you called it mindset but I call instinct. However, I disagree with the statement which was said to be made by Tim Draper because every time is not good to enter the crypto market and we both know that people that bought during the last ATH are praying for miracle.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
as long as we know how to put our order in best place, we could enter to market anytime.but we have to prepare our mentality when our open order floating minus.
I think that investment in crypto needs a very wise mind and one should be mentally prepared for this ambiguity that anything can happen in crypto if you invest but a wise man would find out different ways to deal with it to stay in the market.
Of course, when it comes to investing in cryptocurrency, you really want to be sure you are investing with a right mindset as that is what would really help you in making the right decisions. I still see a lot of people say they are in for the long term, but still very surprising that with the market situation, they are still pretty much complaining, and that is simply because they never care to understand the idea of the long term in the first place. Any time is good to enter crypto, it is just your mindset that would determine how long you will stay in the end.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
There is no specific time to enter crypto investment all times are good. The cryptocurrency is being exposed to mainstream society and there is an increase in the usage. Anything is good because the crypto market is highly volatile and all stage of the market can be a good entrance
I agree on you.It doesn't matter whether the market is down or up,as long as you are already equipped with knowledge about crypto investment,and of course a good amount for capital,then you can start entering into a crypto investment.Learning and enhancing your own skills and strategies can only be done once you're in the field of cryptocurrency.The more mistakes you committed,the more lessons you learned.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
In line with this there's a similar saying, "yesterday was the best day to buy, today is another better day". I don't really operate eith such mindset, everyone knows there are best times to enter and exit a trade, even though this is not same fir all of us. But certainly, no one would like to buy an overpumped coin.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
This is not so, because there is a difference when you enter the market and it is big. Yes, if we consider the entry into the cryptocurrency market for the future 10 years, there may be a big difference will not see, but not always get what you want.
Compare the situation of entering the market on January 4, 2018 and buying $ 10,000 of different tokens. and entering the market today for $ 10,000! Feel the difference! To recover the amount lost after a year of correction will take a long time and to multiply the money today may take only a week.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Investment in this field needs only need the awareness that none of the project scam you. You have to stay away only from those projects which have doubtful planning and which have low potential for the future success. Investing in established coins anytime in good for anyone.
Activity: 333
Merit: 10
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
There is no specific time to enter crypto investment all times are good. The cryptocurrency is being exposed to mainstream society and there is an increase in the usage. Anything is good because the crypto market is highly volatile and all stage of the market can be a good entrance
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
I agree with tim draper because price of bitcoin is really low right now and if we talk about the supply for bitcoins it is 21 million and currently more than 17 million are into the circulation and only 4 million bitcoin left for mining. There will be huge demand of bitcoin in near future and supply is less that means price of bitcoin can reach upto historic high. So enter into market snd and grab the opportunity to grow with market.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
The best time to invest is when we feel ready and understand crypto is technology, and if we don't feel ready, even though crypto prices are low, it's not the best time, because as a holder we will be shrouded in doubt.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
I do not agree to his statement because there are only times that are good to enter to the cryptocurrency market. Like today, the market is still down and we can get many opportunities by making investment today. There are proof that it is not all time to enter to the cryptocurrency market like those people who bought bitcoin at $19000 per each.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
" All times are good to enter crypto", he is always right when saying that because we buy something, we are always right but we will be wrong when we sell it at wrong time, and the question now when will we sell it? It can be 1 year, 10 years? Or even 100 years.
Pages:
Jump to: