Pages:
Author

Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper - page 14. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I think what this Tim Draper said about entering the cryptomarket is true, we can never really tell whether the cryptomarket is gonna go on an up trend or it would go on a deep. I have heard many people saying that the prices are gonna go up but it didn't and it goes the other way around. I think, it really is up to the investor if he is gonna hit it big and earn whether the cryptomarket is good or looking bad. 
I think for those who are mature in analysis, every day is profitable. they can take advantage of the market, so they can be consistently profitable at all times. so it depends on what we are looking at, about the statement

Exactly, it completely dependent upon the way we think about the market and market conditions. In what way, he explained it we don't know because from what i understand is cryptocurrency market is going to be huge and we can make some decent money if we enter any time because still there is a long way to go.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Veil
I can say it actually depends on your targets and what you want of Cryptocurrency.
For instance if you plan doing a long term investment, any time is good to jump into the Cryptocurrency market but if it's for shirt term investment, you might want to study the price movements so as to determine what appropriate time/price to jump in.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
For an investment purpose they don't need to understand much about its usage they need to understand the decentralization then they have to speculate as other investments more like the stocks.

Wrong, why would any investor invest on something that they do not understand? If thats the case then I consider those investors as an idiot. You can never understand decentralized currency without understanding how it is being used. Speculations are a part of it yes, but most of them just ended up losing their money
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
All time is the best for joining at crypto, last two days bitcoin have lower price but today was raised up about 3%, maybe you will got lucky and profit if make investing at bitcoin last two days.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

I agree to the statement about all times are good to make investment in cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is still in its early stage and you can ensure that you can increase your investment by entering early in the market. 
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
i disagree with this statement because we cant enter into crypto at the price of 20000 dollars which is all-time high there is saying buy low and sell high now the timing is correct but nt all time and all prices
copper member
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
I think what this Tim Draper said about entering the cryptomarket is true, we can never really tell whether the cryptomarket is gonna go on an up trend or it would go on a deep. I have heard many people saying that the prices are gonna go up but it didn't and it goes the other way around. I think, it really is up to the investor if he is gonna hit it big and earn whether the cryptomarket is good or looking bad. 
I think for those who are mature in analysis, every day is profitable. they can take advantage of the market, so they can be consistently profitable at all times. so it depends on what we are looking at, about the statement
in view of all people have the right to make a wish to become a reality and in my opinion crypto is a means of exchanging in the future globally, crypto one method of investing in digital technology by trading crypto assets with real time can get multiple profits and can also get a loss if we are not careful to observe large market movements.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

Fully positive, that's what I thought. Hearing him saying so, I agree and think the same way. Whenever you join and invest your money on bitcoin, it's good. Only people who only seeking for money who will disagree with it, while people with long-term investment who really invest their money, not to hit and run, will keep and stay their beliefs, their thoughts, and their moves on bitcoin. They have no doubt and no afraid of losing because they know that it's just a risk of investment. 
Not all the time but you can still enter in crypto and wait for the bull run. And i think its better to enter while the price is lower because the price is more cheaper than its original price. Also you can get more profit if you buy it while its price is lower then sell it when the price is higher. Any time you can enter in crypto as long as you have enough knowledge and understand about it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Fully positive, that's what I thought. Hearing him saying so, I agree and think the same way. Whenever you join and invest your money on bitcoin, it's good. Only people who only seeking for money who will disagree with it, while people with long-term investment who really invest their money, not to hit and run, will keep and stay their beliefs, their thoughts, and their moves on bitcoin. They have no doubt and no afraid of losing because they know that it's just a risk of investment. 
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
But definitely not all the people are going to make profits,so the people need to understand what is an investment before they are entering into any type of investment.I don't say crypto is an all time investment it maybe profitable for longer period but not forever.

Tim only have said that anytime is good when you enter crypto but he didnt said that all can gain their profits. People just dont need to understand investment they should have to understans crypto first and how it works because definitely it is really far from the other investment mediums
For an investment purpose they don't need to understand much about its usage they need to understand the decentralization then they have to speculate as other investments more like the stocks.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 588
But definitely not all the people are going to make profits,so the people need to understand what is an investment before they are entering into any type of investment.I don't say crypto is an all time investment it maybe profitable for longer period but not forever.

Tim only have said that anytime is good when you enter crypto but he didnt said that all can gain their profits. People just dont need to understand investment they should have to understans crypto first and how it works because definitely it is really far from the other investment mediums
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
we could take profit in short or long period but its depend on our skill on how to analize market.and not each people could do this.they just holding for long time but dont know what happen in market.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
as long as we know how to put our order in best place, we could enter to market anytime.but we have to prepare our mentality when our open order floating minus.
I think that investment in crypto needs a very wise mind and one should be mentally prepared for this ambiguity that anything can happen in crypto if you invest but a wise man would find out different ways to deal with it to stay in the market.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1293
There is trouble abrewing
i think it depends on how you see bitcoin.
what i see is a one of a kind global currency that is still on the route to adoption and so far has only gotten a small percentage of the world adopting it, somewhere around 1% and this percentage is ony going to grow.
if you agree with that then you also agree that this price is a temporary hiccup on the way to a much higher price due to increasing adoption with a fixed supply. and that obviously means at this point any time is a good time to enter!
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
Definitely, every time is good to enter crypto investment especially Bitcoin but there are best times to enter as well. The best time to enter crypto investment is during bear market when most of the valuable coins with much capabilities of skyrocketing are selling at relatively cheap prices. Here, an investor can buy as many coins by spending low amount of money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
VIMee - Social Network
Yes, because the crypto market is not adopted by many people or companies. So anytime it is good to buy because we don't know what is going to be the prices in the coming years. As you can see many adoptions are kept increasing in the market makes many people start buying and holding them in their desired wallets.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
Yes agree, because the cryptocurrency market does continue to have good potential to grow in the future. So whatever we can get in, just do it, even though the market continues to fluctuate but it looks like the crypto market is promising good profits in the future and will definitely recover after a crash.
Pages:
Jump to: