Pages:
Author

Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper - page 15. (Read 20563 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
Maybe if you have much money you can focus all of your time at crypto, just invest your money at several altcoin kinds and check every minutes about how much price is up and down, you will take profit every second.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
I have a little reservation about this idea of joining crypto at anytime. I think there are actually nice or better times to join it. The most perfect time is during a bear market.
Activity: 351
Merit: 11
All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

I think he is referring to the things we are capable of. If you are ready to face some risk and challenges then that will be good time to enter crypto . There is no perfect time as long as you have knowledge and strong feelings and you are patient enough then that will make you invest even if the price is falling. You will always find a way to run your own investment.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
as long as we know how to put our order in best place, we could enter to market anytime.but we have to prepare our mentality when our open order floating minus.
Activity: 350
I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
That is only true if you are willing to hold your coins even when the market is going down, those that bought bitcoin at 20000 still had a chance to make profits if they were willing to hold their coins for a decade but they wanted fast profits and so they lost money, so a better strategy is to wait until the market is crashing, like what it is happening now, and buy bitcoin.
Let's be real, it's only true if you're born rich and don't need to work for money.
For your average Joe, losing all his life savings in crypto is not a bright idea.
Lol it really slaps him in the face, but in my opinion it could be true if they want to hold it in the long run, but if you are a trader then you should see market conditions first before buying, all the time is not necessarily good time to buy..
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
That's true, but a lot of risks will be faced especially mentally an investor. For instances, they enter when the market in the bul run position means that they will buy at a high price, but what you know in 2018 the price continues to decline which means that the investor will suffer losses when holding until now. Different if they enter the bear market like now, then their hope is that the bul run will come because they saw prices last year.
Activity: 84
I never trust anyone I don't know, if indeed every time is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency, then why does the cryptocurrency go down? means that someone is selling the cryptocurrency, including now. as long as there is a buy process, there must also be a sell process. well, the behavior of people who sell this, is a behavior that we must consider, why should they sell? do they not trust cryptocurrency anymore?
the purpose of selling bitcoin is very diverse, there is a trade scenario that is usually carried out by large investors, because they always want to dominate the market, by selling their bitcoin in large numbers, because there will be an effect among bitcoin owners, they will panic and start following sell, as a result the price will go down, if the price is in accordance with what they want, the big investors will start buying again but with a relatively cheap price, then we can imagine how much profit the big traders will have in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I don't know how the people who bought Bitcoins last December 2017 will react on Tim Draper's statement that "All times are good to enter crypto". They lost 80% of their money if until now they are still holding the same amount of Bitcoin that they bought a year ago. Price of Bitcoin last year December 14,  2017 is $16,436 that's 80% loss since today BTC is traded at $3,257 USD.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The cryptocurrency market is very young. And its growth is inevitable. And if you compare it with other technology markets, it is quite obvious that in the future the price of bitcoin will grow tenfold.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
That is only true if you are willing to hold your coins even when the market is going down, those that bought bitcoin at 20000 still had a chance to make profits if they were willing to hold their coins for a decade but they wanted fast profits and so they lost money, so a better strategy is to wait until the market is crashing, like what it is happening now, and buy bitcoin.
Let's be real, it's only true if you're born rich and don't need to work for money.
For your average Joe, losing all his life savings in crypto is not a bright idea.
Yepp, and when did he say that quote? Before he jump into the crypto market or after that?
Be realistic is very important, think about who will get benefit from that quote. My suggestion is ride the wave and don't gambling when there is no wave.
Activity: 187
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 275

It is true that all times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market because it is still in early stage. We can ensure that we can increase our capital because most of the cryptocurrencies will become more valuable.
It is still not late to make investment, we should keep investing our money for us to have more opportunities.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282

Bitcoin is still at the early stages of it involving and that is why at any price you buy now if you can hold there is no way you will not make profits.  I could remember in 2016 , December a friend told me that bitcoin will never get to $1500 in it entire life but we are now calling $3300 as a serious dump.  Bitcoin is going to recover that is very sure therefore at any price we buy now there is going to be huge profits if we can hold for the next 8 to 10 years.  Trading at this time seem discouraging because of those that bought above $10,000 and at the current price seeing as loses. I think we should keep holding and In long-term we would make profits.
copper member
Activity: 38
Merit: 7
You must first understand if you are a long-term investor or speculator.
Tim Draper's point of view stands valid if your involvement in the crypto-space reflects a long-term belief in the future growth of the industry, and mass adoption of blockchain technology.
Activity: 350
Traders do their job in all time and they have a variety of coins which value changes over time but they are buying and selling on regular basis and it is true that trading is very risky job but as we know that for high return you must have to bear the high risk too, So all time is good but when you ready mentally for a project you have to come then and do not use emotions in the market do your best professionally.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 356
bitcoin and altcoin have price fluctuations that continue to be created in the market at any time, this can give you profits at any time both short and long term. investment and choosing the right decision will provide maximum profit for you

Yes you are right that is the sign of not stable but their is a chance to steady for the mean time in the high so that it will keep booming as well. More profits will enter because we are trying hard and study well on how to do it. Bitcoin is a long term investment we should try it.

Yes, the future of bitcoin is very secure. All we need is to see through this phase of bitcoin without any panic. If you ask me which is the best time to enter in crypto, I would suggest to buy it now. Bitcoin prices may dip to 2800$ but it is not sure. We never know if the current price 3200$ can be the bottom from where we will move up.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
If you're into long term investment and not for trading, I agree that now is the right time to enter the cryptocurrency by buying significant coins such the ones in the top 20. Majority of the investors here are really for long term investment. They'll just buy their coins and wait until the prices rise up again. Now, that prices almost reach floor price, you can buy those coins at discounted prices.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 250
I was agree with him few days back but now a days I am being forced by my brain to think on it again. As crypto market is going down rapidly. As getting into crypto at this time is very good for anyone. But those who purchased BTC/ETH at 18000$/1000$ or even at 12000$/6000$. I feel sorry for them. As they were expecting to reach BTC/ETH even higher. Still I partially agree with him. If you have spare money come to crypto market and paly with your investment  but after proper education/ research. 
Pages:
Jump to: