Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 3. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
That's right. And while evaluating the solution, what do you pay attention to the most? Cause talking about me, idea, team and progress matter a lot. Kinda this is what basically brings advanced solution apart from simple one

Agree with you. But talking about me, additionally, I look at the value product brings. Kinda can it already be used and how can users benefit from using it. Cause this is also about prospects. For example, have you heard of Verasity project, widely discussed these days?
Activity: 84
This is very true and of course it matters a lot. Kinda when we evaluate the solution, we should take into consideration the plan to be listed on one or another exchange. And this is also about prospects, in my opinion

That's right. And while evaluating the solution, what do you pay attention to the most? Cause talking about me, idea, team and progress matter a lot. Kinda this is what basically brings advanced solution apart from simple one
Activity: 98
In my opinion, much depends on every particular solution. And of course, it matters on which exchange the token or coin is listed, in my opinion. But what are your guys thoughts on that?

This is very true and of course it matters a lot. Kinda when we evaluate the solution, we should take into consideration the plan to be listed on one or another exchange. And this is also about prospects, in my opinion
Activity: 84
In my opinion, much depends on every particular solution. And of course, it matters on which exchange the token or coin is listed, in my opinion. But what are your guys thoughts on that?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
This is the moment that all of the holders are waiting for when the price of your holding coins goes up it's better to sell it or you can either wait for the right time to sell your holdings. There is a possibility that your holdings for years will pump in the market as long as you wait the right time.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
Holding Alts for long isn't bad at all,  but for you to hold, let's say long term investment, you have to pick good coins and real use case. Not holding shitcoins that could exit scam. Once you hold good coins, you really won't be bothered about the price, dip or not because eventually it will rise in the long run or bullish season.
of course in the long-term investment of the assets we choose must have consideration for good growth in the future. it's hard to survive like that, but for the long term etheruem is good, and having bitcoin will be better.
Activity: 646
Merit: 100
tozex.io
Holding Alts for long isn't bad at all,  but for you to hold, let's say long term investment, you have to pick good coins and real use case. Not holding shitcoins that could exit scam. Once you hold good coins, you really won't be bothered about the price, dip or not because eventually it will rise in the long run or bullish season.
Activity: 434
www.thegeomadao.com
I am not that much pessimistic. I know it takes too long for me to recover my losses. But at the same time, I am very much optimistic that I will get my losses recovered as the market is so volatile and none knows when it increases and decreases. On the other hand, I do not sit idle regretting my past, rather I do seek ways to recover my losses like participating in bounty campaigns.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
I hold the altcoin for 5 months, now the market conditions are recovering. Bitcoin has reached $ 9,000, almost to $ 10000. it's time for altcoin to start green. My altcoin is still the price. it might take 5 months to be able to follow the rise in bitcoin.
when do you see the price of bitcoin? Look at now that high pumps have taken place and bitcoin has grown by more than $ 10k.
some altcoins are starting to grow now, holding it in the near future will probably bring good profits, as long as the moment the bitcoin pump continues.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
I hold the altcoin for 5 months, now the market conditions are recovering. Bitcoin has reached $ 9,000, almost to $ 10000. it's time for altcoin to start green. My altcoin is still the price. it might take 5 months to be able to follow the rise in bitcoin.
Activity: 653
Before keep holding some altcoin, you have look at how their project development there are have great team and always have new innovation how to make their coins exist and keep on higher price or not.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
I can not handle my altcoins as altogether because not all altcoins have the potential so you can sell the price of your altcoins immediately when the price is increased and do not wait for it.
Activity: 546
It's very important to hodl alts that are solid project in order not to wake up and discover that it has disappeared or the price has plummeted to the grave.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
I spent atleast over 4000USD while investing in altcoin and I end losing enormously, about 75% of my total assets. If I had sold them and buy another one, I can't exactly be sure that it can be profitable for me. Nevertheless I decided holding them and check prices once a day was the only logical option left.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
If you want to hold your altcoins for a few years you have to make sure that the alts is worthy to hold. In my opinion many altcoins has a good future especially if you hold ethereum and the others alts on top ten cmc. I think these coins is worthy to hold.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

I personally always invest in popular altcoin, because I don't want to take a big risk by investing in a new altcoin, so I will definitely invest with altcoin in the top 100 coinmarketcap, because altcoin prices in the top 100 coinmarketcap will definitely increase and of course it will give me a lot of profit than I invested in a new altcoin (not yet popular) and I always hold altcoin that I invested until I made a profit.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Majority of altcoins will never recover some of them will just vanish and only a few will have potential, this has been the scene ever since these altcoins comes up, the competition is very stiff, even if the project has a unique idea but failed to generate support it will eventually die.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
If we get talk about Hold the coin, we often see everyone post about this everyday. Many of coin be a worthless and not valuable, so we can't do anything except Hold all our coin because i gained my coin so little.
investment with crypto or altcoin is indeed risky and in my opinion a big risk is of course the benefits that will be gained will also be great confidence and patience and we must be clever in utilizing every opportunity when conditions are experiencing a decline in the development of these coins
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
All you can do is to hold your coins for a period of time if you want to earn more profits. Patience is the key to success so I'm patiently waiting till prices increase.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
If we get talk about Hold the coin, we often see everyone post about this everyday. Many of coin be a worthless and not valuable, so we can't do anything except Hold all our coin because i gained my coin so little.
Pages:
Jump to: