Pages:
Author

Topic: All you can do is hold your ALTs for a few years - page 8. (Read 39379 times)

Activity: 684
Merit: 10
Now gradually I began to see the projects from which I can exit with minimal losses, it makes me happy, but on the other hand, greed says that i need to wait.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
I have been holding some altcoins for around two years and would continue to hold. I am hoping that some of my altcoins would pump hard in near future.
Activity: 350
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
If there is no product driving the liquidity of altcoin i would not hold it because most altcoins are actually full of pumps and dumps. Most altcoins are now worth nothing and they are being delisted from exchanges from time to time. So sell any altcoin which has no solid project backing it and hold only the ones that has some product developed by the team to stabilize the token.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

Some ALTs will never recover from this crash!

It is an ugly situation!

Partially agree with you. But don't forget that the hold - this is not the only way out of this situation. If you leave all your coins in hold, then you get frozen funds, that is, you absolutely lose the opportunity to earn. But if you don't be lazy and learn how to trade, then you will get your reward. Trade makes it possible to earn always. Even if your coin has fallen in price, you can sell it in a minus and immediately earn on some other promising coin. Thus, in a relatively short period of time, you will not only return the money spent, but also earn it.
Of course, this method is only suitable for those who decide to understand the trade and master this skill.
Activity: 994
Merit: 262
I dont have job for hold a few years, need trading every day for profit and buy eat Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
If i have to hold coins for years, i would hold BTC ofcourse because it's the top of the crypto and if the crypto are rising again, i'm sure the one that will be rised is bitcoin then followed by other coins.
80% bitcoin and the rest are the top 10 of alts
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Nowadays this is the hard situation to find out which altcoin is good for future.because there are so many altcoins who scamed.But Now I am selling my others alt coin and buying most popular altcoin.And I thnik it will help me to make profit for long term
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
no, of course you can now sell them,and believe that they will fall even more,and you buy them at a very low price,but it's a big rsik,because they must understand that anything can be,in the sense that the tokens and the market as a whole will rise and go up,and then you'll be in a big flight
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507
You have to be cautious and choosy with your altar portfolio. I am not much a fan of altcoins leaving a few on top 10 or some budding projects with decent future prospects. Altcoins can get you rekt in long term if not chosen wisely.

Almost 95% of altcoins have absolutely no future in long term. So, you cant just invest in an altcoin and forget. I have had a first hand experience with coins which were dumped to be worthless.
Activity: 526
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
If you haven't already sold your ALTs simply hold if your project is decent. If the project has no future sell and buy into a decent project. This is all you can do to recover your loss without putting in more money. It will probably take a couple of years to recover your loss!

It is an ugly situation!
  I think holding too long will bring a lot of bad things. For example, you don't have money to invest in other alts or to pay for living expenses. That is really not good for people with small investments. There are many other potential alts and you can buy low and sell high. Daily investments also help you get good returns.
Activity: 1764
I completely agree with you, many of the altcoins that I have in my portfolio have already died, and these altcoins brought me great losses, and some altcoins are just starting to develop and I hope in the future they will bring me good profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Bad situations can occur at any time so you have to be careful when choosing good coins for long-term trading. Long-term trading will generate profits in the future. So the process of selecting coins must be careful.
Activity: 459

It is an ugly situation!
 I think it is hard to be able to hold my alts for several years. Because it will make me not have money to do other things. So I think investing in potential alts will be better than hold. Because this brings hope you will have money to do many other things instead of just waiting for it to rise again. This is my personal opinion. I think trading day will be better for me and everyone. Because the crypto market is decentralized, volatility happens daily and we will get profit based on buying low and selling high. The hold strategy is not the best option.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
If I have to choose, I better invest in bitcoin or altcoin which already has a large trading volume. I would be better off choosing an altcoin from the top 10 that already exists in coinmarketcap to be re-evaluated and later invested.
Like the example of Sia Coin, Storiqa coin, these coins previously had a good rating and now this coin will continue to enter into shitcoin
Activity: 420
Yes I know it. There were so many tokens like that. Some projects only create tokens to attract more buyers to increase prices, then Team Dev will unlock the token and sell all at high prices. that is bad action and we should be wary of such projects.
Please analyze carefully before investing or buying any token.!
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
It is not just about holding for a few years but holding the right alts, in a few years a lot of them will vanish just like so many we saw last year that are no longer existing. Just hold and be doing some weekly or monthly reviews. But generally this period appears the right time to invest in cryptos as the cap is still at a relatively low level comparatively
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

It is an ugly situation!
That's right. I do the same as what you do and I think many people do the same thing, indeed not all altcoins have the potential to be profitable so we need to observe and analyze the development of the coin to take the next decision we will take.
Activity: 784
Merit: 21
The higher the next bitcoin bull run goes will make many altcoins that are even looking dead now wake up, it happened last bullrun,i investigate on some not so popular coins even with no working products that really reach ATH I've never seen before, if I started mentioning names i will keep typing forever because almost all coins and tokens brings profit in last bullrun, buy good altcoins and hold for few years, if you need money make sure you take only little part, remember that your future is what matters
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
i don't think there are a lot of altcoins to live, a few years later. We'd better replace it with Bitcoin or the top ten coins. We don't expect altcoins to rise 100X in the bull market. Keeping our money is the most important thing.

Many of them will vanish within five years. Thus, what is the reason to hold them for long? Yes, you can invest in the most popular cryptocurrencies, but who knows if they grow or fall in several years?
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
i can hold for few year some altcoin Like Ethereum, EOS, BNB, because i believe and think this coin have a great future with many Innovation and big community can make the ecosystem bigger than now
Altcoin has the potential so that it will be more convincing if later coins can grow and develop so that we can get big profits.
if you feel confident in yourself then follow your heart, because that can help you in whatever you choose.
I hope you can get it well and make it easy to deal with it.
for make an investment we are must make a research about some coin that we want to invested the money to the coin, never using feeling or your heart, we need data and research before make a make choices to invest in cryptocurrency  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: