Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 5. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
i think you cant do anything now exception waiting. all coins are dropping down by dumping group and FUDers. So let's wait to get big money when it rise up again.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
To hold your cryptocurrency you literally have to to do one thing and that is nothing but wait, there is no specific procedure for holding, it is just a term to make this seem complicated for the layman, in the cryptocurrency world holding a coin means that you have invested in a coin and you would like to see when the opportunity arises to make more profits.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
February 27, 2018, 02:18:42 AM
You need to be prepared for such fluctuations in the market. Guys, if you are strongly prone to panic, then trading is clearly not for you. Look for another job.
Exactly, this is not for everyone who cant stand the fluctuation and always in panic seeing the price in dip. If the coins you hold are dropping dont worry to much, instead grab the opportunity to buy more. But make sure the coins that you buy is a worthy one to hodl either for short or long term that's why its important to do a research before investing in a particular coin.
Activity: 262
February 27, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
You now understand that you have a loss in profits and you are in a state of fear that you can lose even more. Nobody will tell you where bitcoin will be in a month or two, but while it is stable at 9500-12k, and therefore you need a little time to wait a moment when the whole market is stabilizing, we hope that all coins will go up.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
February 27, 2018, 01:46:23 AM
1st thing that you need to do is do not panic because I know some that once they see red on price they will immediately sell them and tendency is, they will lose some of their money. It will be better to hold and buy some alts for short term investments that depends on your strategy.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1019
Be A Digital Miner
February 26, 2018, 06:31:35 PM
A time will come gain where all altcoin  spiking up in a crazy way just like what happen back in the first week of January. We all just need patience and it will happen again.

I also believe that the whole market will soon turn green. Correction can not last forever and the growth will begin soon. I think that the whales have already started to go into crypto. Recently we have heard about the fact that a large millionaire bought several thousand bitcoins. This is a very good sign.
Activity: 210
February 26, 2018, 10:10:29 AM
yes actually all coins are going down. and you should hodl for some time.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 07:58:59 AM
You need to be prepared for such fluctuations in the market. Guys, if you are strongly prone to panic, then trading is clearly not for you. Look for another job.
And besides fluctuations should be viewed on a positive way, we should learn how to play this game, when everything drops that's the time you buy more or convert your weak coins and invest it on other top alts that could easily give you profit once the crash is done.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 05:33:03 AM
Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 05:04:02 AM
We must be ready to buy or keep our assets. my advice do not often to open the market if indeed we already buy bitcoin at an expensive price. this just makes us panic
Yes, this is true. If a large investment fund, when the market price fluctuations continuously down will create feelings of anxiety, panic. Very affect health. But if with strategic and long-term investment options such as ETH, BTC we may not care too much about it. I think the trader is the most affected when the market fluctuates.
Activity: 546
February 26, 2018, 04:17:53 AM
A time will come gain where all altcoin  spiking up in a crazy way just like what happen back in the first week of January. We all just need patience and it will happen again.
Activity: 154
February 26, 2018, 02:47:15 AM
just move the bitcoin you have to altcoin because altcoin has more opportunities to ride high prices when compared with bitcoin included has a very high price. from you don't get lucky on a bitcoin better moved away.
Activity: 266
Prontapay
February 26, 2018, 02:46:19 AM
Looks like btc at last found its strong support point,and market should recover soon.You can see that in last 2 days looking at alts as well.Slow natural recover
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
February 26, 2018, 01:14:08 AM
Few ways to do when we encounter dump

1) HODL

2) Sell with minimal Lost

3) Close eye and act like there's nothing happen and we are back to [1]

Cheesy

Exactly, we have to stay away from the market when it is decreasing its prices. Otherwise, we will end up in the loss many people don't have patience when the price is decreasing, this is the main reason they are losing the money.
Activity: 126
February 26, 2018, 12:33:37 AM
I suggest we just calm down, and look at the chance to invest while the value is below our expected value of the coins.
Best of luck
Activity: 87
February 25, 2018, 11:18:56 PM
Split them into two, buying some bitcoin and altcoin, buy several altcoins that has a promising ideas and project. Do not put your money into one coin, put in a lot of coins and you will get many chances to increases profit.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
February 25, 2018, 10:58:09 PM
keep calm dude .. already a lot of topics about panic selling maybe you can find it out first.
I think hold all the coins you have and buy some altcoins is also a good choice
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 11:29:53 PM
We must be ready to buy or keep our assets. my advice do not often to open the market if indeed we already buy bitcoin at an expensive price. this just makes us panic
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
February 02, 2018, 11:25:00 PM
you should do not any thing. Let's be patient and wait for the recover. There are too many bad information now, if you sell it, you will lose your money
There are too many FUD, don't panic you might end up regretting it after the first quarter of the year. I think it's just normal that many people creating stories to benefits them or whales so they can buy it.

If you're keen on short run trade, do it now because there is opportunity. If you want to invest in hold term, you can get some promising coins now as well as you can trade them during the day.
You need to plan first on it. Altcoins may go down more as i see bitcoin continously dumping i don't still see a good bullish trend right now. We may not know if bitcoins can go further dips around 6k and more take effect on the altcoins so a better plan for now is standby or start searching a bluechip coins now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
February 02, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
you should do not any thing. Let's be patient and wait for the recover. There are too many bad information now, if you sell it, you will lose your money
There are too many FUD, don't panic you might end up regretting it after the first quarter of the year. I think it's just normal that many people creating stories to benefits them or whales so they can buy it.

If you're keen on short run trade, do it now because there is opportunity. If you want to invest in hold term, you can get some promising coins now as well as you can trade them during the day.
Pages:
Jump to: