Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 8. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 11:20:33 AM
buy more but not once time, buy step by step, when its down again buy again, believe it will rise again, bitcoin and altcoin all will green again...
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 11:14:01 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
just hold it, the chance to rise it up again is big and you will earn enough. So just have patience on what is happening and experience the great momentum of bitcoin on the next rise.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
January 31, 2018, 09:58:04 AM
I think you should invest in new projects. Bitcoin seems to lose value in the short term. Take a look at the new projects www.icoquery.com
Activity: 235
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
January 31, 2018, 08:57:33 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
If you want to take my advise then i will suggest you to keep holding your bitcoin because there's always a big possibility that the price of bitcoin will increase more.
Activity: 196
January 31, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
I bet you've got enough answers by now to make a decision, and most of them point in the same direction: HODL! These are strange times most probably becase South Korean exchanges are going to get some regulation, but cryptos are not going to be banned as many FUDders said... So just hold on until the storm passes, or use those BTC to buy altcoins that are also losing value. But getting out right now doesn't seem like a wise decision. Unless you really NEED to turn that money into FIAT for paying something, of course... Then you know you'll have losses. Sorry man, it's a bad time for retiring your investings...
Activity: 133
January 31, 2018, 08:12:04 AM

are you hesitating? this is the right time to collect altcoin bro, while the price is still cheap and now it's not too late for it, you'll get a big profit if hold it until the end of this year
Activity: 79
January 31, 2018, 08:01:23 AM
If the average value of your bitcoins is still higher than today's value then it's smarter to trade just half of it to your prospective altcoins. But if otherwise, just hodl and pray lol.
Activity: 262
Merit: 3
M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform
January 31, 2018, 07:42:23 AM
I think that it is just normal that the value of the altcoins are going up and down. What just can say is that if you think that your altcoin have a high potential to be successful in the near future then don't mind that all coins are going down because for sure it will goes up again.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
January 31, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

if your in need of money,well do it now go sell your bitcoin..but if you trust your coin hold untill it recovers.because for sure this is just isolated case and normal occasion for the whole market since all coins are red alert now
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 06:21:38 AM

Just an FYI, have a look at the btc/eth pairs rather than usd. The other option is to invest your money in an ICO, where you plant a seed and watch your returns grow as the project continues to mature. Most often you can really get a good gain if you choose the project with the most promising tech and team, have a look at Rentberry, Arcblock and similar good projects.
Activity: 994
Merit: 103
January 31, 2018, 04:39:15 AM
Looks like the market is down again because of these fake news and fuds do they want to drive bitcoins price to go down at $8000. If that happens expect altcoins will follow the dip.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
January 31, 2018, 04:27:39 AM
Always the same. Bitcoin and altcoins dumps, and everybody gets crazy and in panic. What you should do? The same what you should always do: Hold your coins! That was everybody is telling you since you buyed your first coin. Dont sell your coins with lose. Just be patience and wait. With the time it will rise again. So just chill and HODL!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 04:24:55 AM
I will not be original. As for me, the best is to hold because most part of this forum believe in crypto growth. Sure, its better to hold less risky assets (top-10 coins), but personally I remain greedy and holding all my coins and the more they dips, more I buying
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
January 31, 2018, 04:10:14 AM

Dont be panic. Panic will lead us to sell all of our asset in loss price which is lower than buying price.
Always patient waiting the price recover. So what you can do now is just holding and holding.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Presale Starting May 1st
January 31, 2018, 04:03:07 AM
You should behave according to your plan. If profits are enough you can exit markets. If you believe markets will recover and your current profits are too low you just need to wait and catch good coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 110
January 31, 2018, 02:52:04 AM

A lot of Altcoin's price is going down but that doesn't mean it will continue that way. This is a good chance to buy altcoin that has a huge potential but finding and investing in a good one is a job you must do by yourself. Make a research on the best coin you will find then invest your bitcoin in it. A dump in an altcoin that you know has a potential to recover is the same as investing in bitcoin that came from a dip.
Activity: 62
January 31, 2018, 02:44:10 AM
What to do?  Buy more! 
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
January 31, 2018, 02:36:18 AM
I would say ,just hold.They will bounce back soon.But if you know how and you are risky,you can trade on downward waves to get more coins
Most decision these days are to hold because of this bitcoin price that drops down now. All of us experiencing these drops of price so if we sell or get panic the tendency will suffer a lot of loses. Better we just hold for now and think prices will increase.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 01:57:10 AM

Yes, you must hold your bitcoin until you see that your profit become bigger and bigger. Since the value of bitcoin now is almost 9k dollars only, it's a great choice or idea to keep it and if you have huge savings today then buy btc again. On the other hand, since altcoins are going down also, its time to buy some of the leading altcoins today because of their very big potential  to increase its value very soon.
Activity: 126
January 31, 2018, 01:27:37 AM
Yes, if you look into some website showing the ups and downs of cryptocurrency long enough, you might realize that it happens all the time, and it is normal.
Even in any other currency or let's say stock market, this ups and downs surely part of routines.
I would say we should not panicking with the condition, but also diligently looking into alt currency showing a good progress.
This year, I am looking forward for etherium as they shows stability and progressing well in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: