Pages:
Author

Topic: alll coin going down. what should we do? - page 7. (Read 3583 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107
February 01, 2018, 12:31:30 PM
in this precise moment you should stay on BTC and timing the market, the  bounce  is near, only when the things are a bit clear you can move on alts. The other possibility is to look into a good ico and invest in it, your money will be locked and it will be more simplier to HOLD  Smiley,  this dip is going to finish sooner !
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
HODL it! Big Whales are moving with a lot of money and some fake news just to get your and everyone's money. It will raise really fast soon, believe me.
    Grin   Grin   Grin 

nobody knows how far it goes down. The people who sold the btc for $ 1300 are now the good ones. they made it on time. the bitcpoin can also fall one week further to § 500. one does not know. To say hodl or sell now is really hard. Already at $ 1300 here all wrote ... hodl. and now the bircoin only costs $ 1000. People have made wrong decisions. But that's crypto. nobody knows when it will go right up again. All speculation that will be written here
Activity: 1313
Merit: 302
February 01, 2018, 11:32:15 AM
Just hold your bitcoin .Now the price of Bitcoin is reduced some how due to some fake news about Bitcoin.Soon the price of bitcoin will reach the maximum value. Don't get panic and sell your valuable bitcoin at low price.Just hold your bitcoin for your future.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:27:15 AM
Sit back get popcorn and watch the price just like watching dramatic movies, you will cry in an instant once you coins all in red that hurts so bad.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:20:03 AM
If what you are holding is bitcoin, eth, or OMG or you have any good cryptos then just wait everything will back into normal.
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
February 01, 2018, 03:43:18 AM
If your assets value has dropped more than 30% then i suggest just HODL for recovery, learn to stop loss in future then at least 20% so you would have stronger buying power for future rebuy. Always prepare for the storm and learn from your mistake that's what i do while market is downfalling
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
1st of May
February 01, 2018, 03:40:39 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?
My advise is continue to hold your btc. Because I guarantee to you that it will rises again maybe not by now but in the next three months it will. So be patience and continue to hold BTC. And if you still have another amount that can be use to invest try another coin like ethereum , it also good to keep. It will also give you a huge profit while you were waiting for your BTC to pump again.

Etherium is good choice to invest if you have spare money to invest.  I agree with that.
Etherium now is the most stable coin betwen the top marketcap coin. So invets in etherium will not less profit
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 01, 2018, 03:17:49 AM
hi guyz. can you help me that i have know nothing about blood wash term  Undecided

i have got some btc that i bougth when its 11.5k usdt. should i keep btc and hodl or buy some alt coins?

Why dont you buy some more altcoin and Hold ! so you can make some good profit but if luck fail then you could also lost some bitcoin then you might need to wait more ! but now i should say it is good time to buy some altcoin

Happy Trading
Thanks
Regards
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 01, 2018, 03:13:59 AM
Today price of the bitcoin decreased and the price is 10,000 and I think the price is unpredictable. Because the price is decreasing and increasing.  But for sure after the dumping price the next will pumping.

You lose $1500 now,  but if you want to buy altcoin you can do because you can make more profit in altcoin than bitcoin because you grow your bitcoin.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 02:10:12 AM
Yes you are right that all the coins are going down and this up and down is frequent in crypto world. If you have btc then keep holding them and if you want to invest then its good time to invest in etherum. This year will be good for etherum.

I have same opinion with your coin choice. Its etherium and it will goes up soon.
Etherium is the best coin now. Its mother of any good project based on its smart contract.
Most of altcoin now going to deep but etherium sometime goes up. It mean etherium is stronger than other this time.
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 10:55:10 PM
Maybe staying away from checking portfolio is the best thing to do then come back when everything goes back to normal, meaning when the FUDs stop.
Activity: 427
Merit: 7
January 31, 2018, 06:49:18 PM
The mood seems really bad at the moment, guess it is the right time to buy, now.
Activity: 241
January 31, 2018, 06:13:47 PM
You should first calm down and still hodl your coins. While the price is down it is the chance to buy cheap coins. End of this year you will regret that you haven't bought of some special high potential projects.
I agree with you, we should be calm and do not panic because it is normal for a market to rise and fall of a price, use this opportunity to get more coins, and after the price rises we just sell. that way you will earn multiple benefits.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
January 31, 2018, 03:45:21 PM
You should first calm down and still hodl your coins. While the price is down it is the chance to buy cheap coins. End of this year you will regret that you haven't bought of some special high potential projects.
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 03:30:55 PM
Just hold whatever altcoins you have in your portfolio. These coins would rise again after some time.
Activity: 80
January 31, 2018, 03:09:57 PM
its normal for the markets to go up and down, i think its a correction, coins are down but they wont be down forever part of this is because people are afraid. in this situation some people seel others buy others hold and some dont do nothing, some see danger the other sees an opportunity
Activity: 19
January 31, 2018, 01:28:27 PM
All coins going down = Sale prices better than Black Friday! Those altcoins you have been wanting for the last few weeks - the next few days would be a good time to buy. Before the market slowly begins to churn back up.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 01:02:51 PM
The downwards trend of Most Cryptocoins is genuinely not strange at all, it is normal, though painful at times. However, this prices undulation is part of our inherit risk in the crypto world of coins.. Therefore, as many had advised, hold on to some bitcoin and may decide to either buy or sell all other secondary coins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 101
January 31, 2018, 12:06:44 PM
My prediction is the market now make a switch from bitcoin to ethereum.In future the ethereum will make the price for altcoins.Now we need only to wait.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
January 31, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
For some with large investment in crypto it's quite alarming but if you know the movements and the annual trends of these dumps you should not worry because this just proves that weak hands doesn't belong in this market. Keep holding, don't get involve in crypto for sometime if this really bothers you a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: