Pages:
Author

Topic: Alright , Time to Dump or Time to Buy ? - page 3. (Read 5657 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
August 22, 2015, 07:45:35 PM
Time to buy I guess. It will hold itself on to $200 and will recover gradually. The main reason I see why the price is going down is because of XT vs Core drama happening right now. Traders love to use those to maximize their profits, you know. Wink

yes, the cryptocurrency market is very sensitive and because of its volatility of the currency, it is often an issue and scares new investors. I don't know how long the xt vs core issue will go on, but the longer it does, more damage to the image and authenticity of bitcoin as people will question and confuse each other, worst case scenario if xt becomes a new coin, then I don't think btc will live long
if it indeed goes down to $200 on several exchanges, then i will definitely buying up as much bitcoins as i can. but it won't happen.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
August 22, 2015, 07:29:15 PM
if you invested in Bitcoin is because you invested for the LONG TERM(or should) Additionally, do you even know all the benefits that Bitcoin brings to the table? If you understand these benefits, then you will truly feel more comfortable with your investment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
August 22, 2015, 03:30:17 PM
The problem IMO is that there is too much supply of BTC with mining.
Bitcoin will only gain value when this supply is lower.
It has an annual inflation of ~15% at this moment.

Don't mislead people, 365 day inflation rate is exactly :   10,2247%

While the Y-O-Y inflation from january is about ~9%

It's nowhere near 15%.

Then again if we count in the uncertainty caused by BIP 101 and this bickering between devs , the price goes down obviously.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 22, 2015, 03:10:24 PM
The problem IMO is that there is too much supply of BTC with mining.
Bitcoin will only gain value when this supply is lower.
It has an annual inflation of ~15% at this moment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
August 22, 2015, 02:41:47 PM
Alright guys ,
the situation right now is not the best situation we ever had to be honest , I bet that this is because of the BitcoinXt and investors are afraid on their money and why not they have all the right for that right ?. What do you guys think people should do right now dump and just save their selfs since they can ? or simply buy right now because it's not going anywhere lower then this .

Actually I keep holding for it rather sold it although bitcoin's value getting down. If I'm doing that, I'm getting more loss...
Since bitcoin ever reach $ 250, I won't buy it for now until it lower than $ 250

Bitcoin is 197 € right now, maybe I should buy some, it looks interesting how cheap it got because some moron devs bickering with eachother.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
August 22, 2015, 01:39:39 PM
Alright guys ,
the situation right now is not the best situation we ever had to be honest , I bet that this is because of the BitcoinXt and investors are afraid on their money and why not they have all the right for that right ?. What do you guys think people should do right now dump and just save their selfs since they can ? or simply buy right now because it's not going anywhere lower then this .

Actually I keep holding for it rather sold it although bitcoin's value getting down. If I'm doing that, I'm getting more loss...
Since bitcoin ever reach $ 250, I won't buy it for now until it lower than $ 250
Activity: 398
August 22, 2015, 01:30:54 PM
Maybe in future, it will be the better currency, hoping for best ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 22, 2015, 12:37:54 PM
Time to buy I guess. It will hold itself on to $200 and will recover gradually. The main reason I see why the price is going down is because of XT vs Core drama happening right now. Traders love to use those to maximize their profits, you know. Wink

yes, the cryptocurrency market is very sensitive and because of its volatility of the currency, it is often an issue and scares new investors. I don't know how long the xt vs core issue will go on, but the longer it does, more damage to the image and authenticity of bitcoin as people will question and confuse each other, worst case scenario if xt becomes a new coin, then I don't think btc will live long

The war between thes days will never finish , Gavin and Mike won't stop unless they make every bitcoiner switch to that waallet or at least the majority of them .
As you can see , Nodes number is increasing and increasing daily (right now 900) , blocks are getting mined too ...

All three of them? Still getting mined and mined???
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
August 22, 2015, 12:35:16 PM

The war between thes days will never finish , Gavin and Mike won't stop unless they make every bitcoiner switch to that waallet or at least the majority of them .
As you can see , Nodes number is increasing and increasing daily (right now 900) , blocks are getting mined too ...
Activity: 994
August 22, 2015, 12:28:09 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
August 22, 2015, 12:22:41 PM

I think as soon as you see sub 200, its time to buy.

Cant see it going under that, too many people know that those are cheap coins, and have been waiting a long time for them.  Lower than that, I doubt it.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
August 22, 2015, 11:48:14 AM
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
August 22, 2015, 11:35:38 AM
Times to buy come and go. Even times to dump come and go, wtf. And only times to speculate are always here, no matter what...

This, simply put, sums it up
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 22, 2015, 08:05:03 AM
I feel that if you have excess Bitcoins, just hold on to them.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
August 22, 2015, 08:04:13 AM
it is time to buy an hold of course, the bitcoin price will go up in the future most definitely and it will reach 1200 again

I'm not sure about 1200 again but slowly will move up. So you can start buying now but quantity depends on your risk factor.
Activity: 364
August 22, 2015, 07:09:12 AM
it is time to buy an hold of course, the bitcoin price will go up in the future most definitely and it will reach 1200 again
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1901
Shuffle.com
August 22, 2015, 06:23:17 AM
its time to buy and hold and join the waiting game
wait for prices to skyrocket and boom go sell them
then you go like im laughing straight to the bank with this Smiley
Activity: 798
Move On !!!!!!
August 22, 2015, 04:27:22 AM
Nobody knows this! Follow your gut so you have only yourself to blame at the end if things don't go right. I have always been positive about Bitcoin, so I am positively looking at this situation as well. I think that the situation about the XT and the fork will be solved soon and that we won't go under $200 for extended periods of time, we might drop under shortly but we will bounce up quickly.

Also the sharp drop few days ago has gave us even more stability in my opinion. That was a huge dump, yet nothing major has happened. So yes, I would buy if I had funds at the moment.
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
August 22, 2015, 02:40:35 AM
Buy more. But, BTC is going down; right? This, my friends is the time to buy IMO. So much is developing around BTC that I do not see it devaluing to any greater extent.
Yes people, buy more and more.
I know that everyone was waiting for bitcoin prices to drop to buy more bitcoins.
So gavin have given us this price low. I'm very thankful to him, and I also hope that his bitcoin XT sinks deep inside the ocean.
Activity: 593
August 21, 2015, 06:53:55 PM
Buy more. But, BTC is going down; right? This, my friends is the time to buy IMO. So much is developing around BTC that I do not see it devaluing to any greater extent.
Pages:
Jump to: