Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are going down and down - page 2. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 08:11:37 AM
That's for sure ... So far the market does not show any positive trends, we just have to hope that growth will happen soon ...
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
August 15, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
The next two years to survive is the ether and bitcoin, many altcoin will go to zero price, and then no one cares. In this case, the funds will move towards a better quality currency. So you should sell the altcoin in your hand.
copper member
Activity: 294
August 15, 2018, 08:07:56 AM
Have always believed this is a good period to load some alts as most of them have even gone below the last year' value, the bear season may be over in a short period and we return to bull
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 15, 2018, 08:03:32 AM
Alt coin are going down and down. When can the market go up again?
For me I am holding a lot of alt coins.
Yes altcoin are going down for now, i think this is not time to invest. We don't know when the market will go up again. But i believe altcoin will be back this year just be patience always. And wait for that time to make good investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 07:54:39 AM
It might take a while for the market to get back up. With bear markets there is never any easy way to tell how long the prices will be down for. Some times it can take a couple of months or a couple of years at a time. What you can do now is to just hold your altcoins for the meantime since the prices have dropped so much and selling is not an option.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 05:59:40 AM

Yeah the crypto market is currently down and it is expected that the market will pick up again by the end of the month and begin of September, and we are expecting bull run should in-case the bitcoin ETF is approved.
Activity: 266
August 15, 2018, 05:59:34 AM

That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
August 15, 2018, 05:56:06 AM
I believe that the market will go up when whales will be profitable to buy many coins at a low price, maybe they just wait for the right time. The main thing is not to sell your coins in panic.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 05:49:40 AM
I am expecting for the market to go up because it has potential to grow and I am sure it will...but unfortunately we don't know when this will happen
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 05:48:01 AM
I also hold a lot of tokens, and I think the next rise will come soon.
So I will patiently hold on, waiting for the token to rise. Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
August 15, 2018, 05:42:24 AM
They have been for a long time and the best time to sell them was months ago. That's the way it is , nothing you can really do about it expect to adapt to the circumstances
Activity: 864
Merit: 284
August 15, 2018, 05:41:18 AM

You must be patient and dont panic. Just hold until the price is up.  We can not predict when the price is up.  Altcoin is down because bitcoin is down too.  Still calm. the time will come when altcoin prices will rise and exceed the beginning of last year.
Activity: 22
August 15, 2018, 05:38:53 AM
The Altcoins market has a lot of potential cryptos like ETH, EOS, NEO, LTC, etc. If Alt goes down, I think there will be other potential alt altogether. The Altcoins will never die, but the market may rise in early 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
August 15, 2018, 05:35:17 AM
Dude cheer up this situation already happened in the past thus its normal for the prices to turns up and down due to the market's volatility.

You said you're holding many coins, so then if you're a long term holder dont be too affected in this bear market because there's so many things to look forward and more room for development.

Just make sure your coins are worth holding that can solve a real problem so it can give you profit when the right time comes.
Activity: 134
August 15, 2018, 05:32:40 AM
we don't know how long the altcoin price will continue to fall. even I see that crypto prices are getting down. what can be done now is to wait until the crypto price rises again. that way we can avoid the big losses. besides, with crypto prices going down like this we can buy coins at low prices, after that we can save them.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 05:22:46 AM
Pay attention to Stellar Lumens, its up 7% for the week while everything else is down, making its performance 4 x  better than Bitcoin this week.

#notallaltcoins
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 05:20:15 AM
Do not pay so much attention to this falling, it means that they are not stagnant and there will be increasing after this falling, have a patience only.
Activity: 112
August 14, 2018, 07:55:23 PM
I am holding quite a good amount of altcoins in my portfolio, at the moment I have just five of them, but in big quatities and I think the recovery of the market could take several months, some of the altcoins lost even 90 percent of their value, the market over all will have to moon in order to get profits this year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 10:42:09 AM
now all that we know is that No one can guess exactly when the market will start up again, what we only can do is,  assume that the market will rise in future. all experts opinions have been a failure so far. I don't fully trust any one's opinions about the market anymore.
Activity: 221
August 14, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
I think if you have some shit coin. Angry
Then they can't stand the test of the market, they will be to zero in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: