Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are going down and down - page 4. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 100
August 01, 2018, 06:09:45 PM
As for me, no one can tell you now when everything will change in the market and prices will go up. Another question if you have already triggered your loss threshold, then why do you continue to ask this question...
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
August 01, 2018, 07:58:02 AM
Alt coin are going down and down. When can the market go up again?
For me I am holding a lot of alt coins.

Cryptocurrency market right now not good for altcoin, most altcoin price drop the price. If we saw on marketcap, bitcoin dominant rising from 38% in few months ago and right now become 48%. I am believe in few months altcoin price will increasing again and bitcoin dominant will reducing because i think bitcoin dominant more than 40% is not good for market
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
yes but its the best time to buy and hold for along time to get more profit in the future alt coin is worth to hold if the project is very good
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Decentralized Digital Billboards
August 01, 2018, 04:35:05 AM
It will go up when it gets high demand, but there are many factors needed to get high demand and all factors depend on market conditions and project development, unfortunately the current market conditions are bad and make the project development less appreciated, we need to wait a little longer for high demand in Altcoin markets

Activity: 456
August 01, 2018, 03:26:04 AM
It may have something to do with marketcap going down. BTC dominance is increasing but total marketcap is going down including btc and altcoins. Looks like more money is going out of crypto. This is a sign that something big is going to happen soon. Big boys manipulating the market badly!
Activity: 476
August 01, 2018, 03:03:41 AM
Who knows what will happen with a market. It is quiet difficult to predict but I guess that bear fall will reach 4900$ in September and altcoins will go down too. It will be a great opportunity to buy and hold till the end of the year. 
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 01, 2018, 02:52:51 AM
Down is the trend of all cryptocurrencies. You can look at bitcoin, that represents for crytocurrencies system. If bitcoin's raised, almost coins/tokens are raised too. So dont worry. If you believe in cryptocurrencies, you just wait it recovers.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
August 01, 2018, 02:50:18 AM
For people who doesn't have that much capital to trade, this is worrisome. At the end of the day, we always aim to make money and no matter how much we love the coins we were holding, I think its best if we sell it if it takes years before it goes up again. I am not against those long term hodlers but the fact that the price keeps going down, I will sell it instead of being stressed everyday thinking on what could happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
August 01, 2018, 02:47:07 AM
Can we please stop asking when will the market goes up. There are too many threads about this and how long have you been in cryptocurrencies?

This is very normal if you invested to many altcoins, it's not our problem if you can see that your portfolio is all in for red. You're not the only one that suffers with the current market.

Get used to this type of investment and don't just ask when will the market goes up because no one knows.

I just jumped in this forum last year, and I try to stay calm and not complain, but I will learn to understand this situation. No one knows the condition of altcoin in the future, just a sense of patience and calm that must be nurtured, this is the world of crypto, altcoin plays as usual to get the heart of the community, to remain strong and survive.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
August 01, 2018, 02:46:21 AM
There is a slow down situation in the market. It is good time to buy I think. But be careful with continously drop in price which may make you get loss.

In the case of Bitcoin for example i think it is safe to buy at any price below $10,000 in the short term and it is always profitable in the long run. However for altcoins, it is hard to predict. Some coins or token lost over 75% of its value without any sign to grow again. Hopefully i did not buy any of it at the end of 2017 and I still hesitate to enlarge my crypto selection for now because of the red trending  Undecided
Activity: 672
simply getting the job done
August 01, 2018, 02:39:28 AM
Stay calm and be patient, all altcoin has decreased at this time. And I do not think it will be long, keep hold coin you have because this time is not the right time to sell.
Activity: 10
August 01, 2018, 02:30:59 AM
There is a slow down situation in the market. It is good time to buy I think. But be careful with continously drop in price which may make you get loss.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 01, 2018, 02:29:17 AM
Its true that alternative coins are loosing there values day by day but if look carefully actually the altcoin market is not overall down only some of newly launched altcoins are in pressure. I can see many strong projects have good buying support.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
August 01, 2018, 02:18:10 AM

as soon as you (and people like you aka bag holders) stop holding these altcoins!

that is the problem that we are facing these days, specially in the big market cap coins. the market is on a downtrend and the drops are inevitable but the bag holders keep on delaying it by their panic actions.
for example imagine an altcoin which is worth $1000 but it is supposed to be worth $100. the drop starts and price goes down to $900. the bag holders hold on tight, then the drop happens again and price goes to $890 then they panic and dump their bags and price goes to $850 but because it was a big drop there are day traders who buy the bottom to make a profit in short term so price recovers to $880, the bag holders seeing this jump back in and start buying at a loss and price goes to $890 but then after the dead cat bounce was finished the drop continues and price goes down to $800 this time harder because those day traders would sell on top and that triggers another panic sell.

this is repeated a lot of times so the drop is slowed down like what you see now and won't complete unless price reaches the real bottom.
Activity: 295
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 02:11:33 AM
true altcoin is getting down and down making many holders afraid of losing, holding back as hard as we can is the best way to pass this, I still believe the market will go up
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 01, 2018, 01:22:34 AM
Can we please stop asking when will the market goes up. There are too many threads about this and how long have you been in cryptocurrencies?

This is very normal if you invested to many altcoins, it's not our problem if you can see that your portfolio is all in for red. You're not the only one that suffers with the current market.

Get used to this type of investment and don't just ask when will the market goes up because no one knows.
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
August 01, 2018, 01:18:09 AM
Many people sell altcoins and buy bitcoin in the hope that SEC will launch bitcoin to the moon. That's why the bitcoin grows in price, and alts fall
Activity: 348
August 01, 2018, 01:15:40 AM
this situation is very natural happened, never panicked. crypto market is always like this, you can use it to invest a good crypto by buying it in the market. even you can get the price below their ico price.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
August 01, 2018, 01:13:30 AM

Yeah, I also hold some altcoins and tokens.
Though there is a lot of good news about cryptocurrency and the market is still red.
but in one of the trading groups I followed, said that bitcoin will bounce at a price of $ 7800 (prediction).
Activity: 266
August 01, 2018, 01:02:27 AM
This is indeed a sad thing with market conditions that for now, indeed in the world of fluctuating crypto it's a reasonable thing, we can not predict when the market will rise again, maybe until now patiently we need to do to wait market resurgent
Pages:
Jump to: