Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt coins are going down and down - page 3. (Read 579 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 10:36:46 AM
Altcoins are drastically droping because of bitcoin, the only one thing we should do is to HOLD and wait for the next big event. Sooner or later the issues in ETF will solve, just wait for that and let see what will happen next. And dont worry every thing is has to happen for the better future of crypto currency.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:31:03 AM
Alt coin are going down and down. When can the market go up again?
For me I am holding a lot of alt coins.
I think the market will go up in the Winter. ETF has been postponed by SEC until September 30th. This is why the market fall down quickly in these day. I think ETF  will be approved and after that a bull market will run.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Then it is a good thing new investor can buy at lows but it has an opposite reaction they are scared !

Only those guys that were going to enter the market but could not do it through the extremely high prices of the cryptos, can be glad now. However, I do not feel depresses as I know: everything will be changed in several months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 11:32:07 AM
No one knows in when the market will recover but I'm sure that eventually it will recover. Holding is good but are you sure that the alts you are holding are the right one? You must make sure that the alts you are holding are the right one or else it will cost you a lot.
It is almost impossible to make precise forecasts on this issue. It should be noted that high volatility is absolutely normal for any type of assets. If you remember that Bitcoin is only 10 years old, and the concept of a cryptocurrency market is slightly more than 5, it becomes obvious that increased volatility in the industry is not a reason for panic
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
Yeah you are absolutely right all altcoins are going down and down I think it will take a lot of time to go up because there is no hope for uptrend of crypto market I am also holding some altcoins and waiting for up trend.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 11, 2018, 11:29:56 AM
Yeah and that is how crypto works like up and down but let us accept the fact that both uptrends and downtrends can be our advantages as an investor, trader and enthusiasts because that is where we got our profits. What you did is right buying and holding more coins will surely give us good return depending on our coins/tokens of choice. A lot of people lose their investments because of their emotions not because of the movement of prices.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
August 11, 2018, 11:28:57 AM
And I believe that now can be a good idea to invest in a promising coins, now they have dropped the price and you can make good money even in the fall.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:28:21 AM
Yes, indeed, at this time we can only wait until all the atcoin market prices can rise again. Because all altcoins are not significant in terms of market prices. So it's good for you to be patient.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 11, 2018, 11:23:22 AM

Not only you feel sad. When I checked today the wallet - it was unpleasant surprise. But I would not tell that it is a tragedy.. We should be more patient and keep the situation on the pulse. Every situation has the ups and down - so just wait a little more and after the changings will come just try to react as fast as possible. It is my opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
all also feel that way, but we have to be really patient for that, I still remain optimistic about crypto In the future, because of the growing technology, crypto in the community is growing, and crypto enthusiasts are growing for the day,
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 11, 2018, 11:04:23 AM

I think it will be very difficult to predict accurately and surely, because that is not possible. so you should try to find out and try to find knowledge about technical analysis, especially if you can study graphs. I think the market will not grow any time soon this week. the possibility of a downturn will continue to occur, and all I can do is wait and trade quickly.
Activity: 28
August 11, 2018, 10:57:11 AM
I also hold the altcoin number and they continue to go down. I've lost a lot of money and I'm looking forward to the market recovering. omg eth $ 300
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
August 11, 2018, 10:52:57 AM
No one knows in when the market will recover but I'm sure that eventually it will recover. Holding is good but are you sure that the alts you are holding are the right one? You must make sure that the alts you are holding are the right one or else it will cost you a lot.
Activity: 104
August 11, 2018, 10:39:34 AM
A good time to clear the market of garbage. And a good time to enter, a big question at what point to go in and what ...
Activity: 58
August 11, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
Then it is a good thing new investor can buy at lows but it has an opposite reaction they are scared !
Activity: 24
August 11, 2018, 10:00:28 AM
 This time you have to be patient and don't panic. You do not take the wrong step, maybe for now Altcoin is going down, but not necessarily the future will continue to fall. I'm sure Altcoin will rise for the future.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 02, 2018, 03:31:47 AM

not only you, I also hold many assets from Altcoin. so much decline for altcoins when bitcoin goes down again. I think this is not something extraordinary, in my opinion, if bitcoin grows back quickly there are lots of altcoins that are growing fast. so wait and be patient
Activity: 69
August 02, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
many predict that by the end of the year the market will begin to grow. I also support this view.
Activity: 1008
August 02, 2018, 03:25:02 AM
No one can know when the market goes up, because it is unstable. Just be patient and wait. And yes, now is the time to invest in altcoins, as the price is very small.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
August 02, 2018, 03:21:35 AM
Can we please stop asking when will the market goes up. There are too many threads about this and how long have you been in cryptocurrencies?

This is very normal if you invested to many altcoins, it's not our problem if you can see that your portfolio is all in for red. You're not the only one that suffers with the current market.

Get used to this type of investment and don't just ask when will the market goes up because no one knows.

I just jumped in this forum last year, and I try to stay calm and not complain, but I will learn to understand this situation. No one knows the condition of altcoin in the future, just a sense of patience and calm that must be nurtured, this is the world of crypto, altcoin plays as usual to get the heart of the community, to remain strong and survive.
Good on you.

But if you see the market starts to drop, you'll see tons of people who are complaining and I did it too before but we have to stop overacting if we're on that situation.

We have to adopt the market and if ever it goes down, buy at advantage and if ever it goes up, sell at profit.
Pages:
Jump to: