Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Coins to buy with 200$ - page 22. (Read 7292 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 12
May 05, 2021, 11:30:43 PM
If you have 200 $ i suggest you invest in doge because price doge every day increase even this day price doge reach 0,6$ and I guess the price of DOGE can hit more than $1
Activity: 1694
Merit: 516
May 04, 2021, 03:34:54 AM
Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.

We don't know how high your tuition costs are or how much money do you need to. So recommending you a coin is very difficult. If you want to go for high reward coins to maybe double your money to $400, you will have to take high risks as well and there is the possibility to lose your money completely. So going for a safe coin would also lower your possible returns. If you  really need that money than I would be careful with trading to much in alt coins. Why not go for a summer internship during your university break? You will make more money than by trading alt coins with $200.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
May 03, 2021, 07:34:32 AM
Like someone here said a part-time job is the best way to relieve the burden of the tuition costs from your dear ones to yourself. As an advice you should get out of your head the idea that you can get rich overnight with $200. You won't. You can if you're gambling, but the risk of losing it all is immense.

Get a stable income and then set several budgets:
1) For supporting a part or the whole of your school costs.
2) For investing in assets - stocks, bonds, real estate, precious metals and whatever you think can bring you income like a business
3) For food & fun - getting out, spending quality time with your girlfriend (if you have one), experiencing things, going to events, etc.
4) A small budget for speculating with cryptocurencies.
*any investment requires due diligence no matter if it is a conventional asset or a cryptocurrency

And that's about it. Study, work hard and see what you can accomplish. Last but not least, believe in your capacities as a human being to accomplish anything!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
May 03, 2021, 06:58:03 AM
Please guys help me suggest coins to buy. I’m a student and I don’t really know much about crypto but I need the money for financial freedom and help my dad cover some of my school costs. Please guys.
Dear brother don't ask here. Here everyone will shill their coin. They will not tell you good token for investing. You should Research yourself and don't Invest full money because you are newbie so you can loss your money. First Invest little amount and practice for trading.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
May 03, 2021, 06:26:02 AM
I would suggest buying some young coin and sending it to the stacking or pool. Some projects also offer coin farming. And forget about it for a few months, so that later it will give a good % profit
What do you mean the young coin is like because not everyone knows what you are saying,
so please give a clear explanation of what a young coin is,
because if you explain completely of course it will be a good thing and we can learn what you say
Activity: 342
Merit: 24
May 03, 2021, 05:40:43 AM
Currently there are a few that can bring high short term gains. But if you plan for long term holding, it is not a recommended time to enter.
Since you asked, the one I am advertising, ApeSwap Finance, seems to be a great opportunity, but as I said I am expecting to profit only for short term, that means I'm buying and hoping for a moonshot soon. I don't even like these expressions and I'm sorry to have used that, but it is this time right now, that we can't expect anything else.
The market trend is going parabolic and this is only for short term speculation right now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 107
May 03, 2021, 05:28:58 AM
I would suggest buying some young coin and sending it to the stacking or pool. Some projects also offer coin farming. And forget about it for a few months, so that later it will give a good % profit
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
May 02, 2021, 12:46:49 AM
If I personally had $200 to invest in altcoin, I would go for ethereum and binance coin. I believe these coin are worth a long term hold and would likely increase in value over time. I know not every one has time and ability to trade altcoin, so investing in a coin for long term could be lucrative.
Maybe not good way for investing in bitcoin if your fund only $200, still not worth because bitcoin price have raise more than $60,000, just get little profit if you keep buy bitcoin. Better checking with other altcoin potential and still have lower price to buy like BTT, AOA and many lower price coin, when price increase more than 30% you can get much profit with your assets.
copper member
Activity: 389
Merit: 1
May 01, 2021, 10:47:16 PM
If I personally had $200 to invest in altcoin, I would go for ethereum and binance coin. I believe these coin are worth a long term hold and would likely increase in value over time. I know not every one has time and ability to trade altcoin, so investing in a coin for long term could be lucrative.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
May 01, 2021, 05:29:26 PM
Difference advises and opinion here in the forum are good, but at the end of the day the final decision will always be yours. Though, in gaining knowledge and idea to buy some potentials coins in the market is really an advantage because your or ours profit in the profit is depend on this one of course.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
April 30, 2021, 02:05:53 PM
Buy coin that are issued by exchange and can be staked, I guess
It doesn't have to be if the aim is only for profit, because there are many Altcoins that were not born from an exchange that can be bought for profit,
for example ETH, LTC, and TRX.
Activity: 532
April 30, 2021, 01:54:56 PM

I have a suggestion about it, I often get profit from short-term trading by buying cardano, in my opinion trading in cardano is easy to get profit in the short term. if you need money in the near future then you can trade in cardano. I hope this is useful for you
Activity: 252
Merit: 64
Never Mind
April 30, 2021, 01:48:26 PM
Buy coin that are issued by exchange and can be staked, I guess
Activity: 423
Merit: 11
April 30, 2021, 11:53:16 AM

If you visit Binance, there is a wide selection of coins that have the potential to increase. Or you can stake, so as to maintain the value of your assets. If you are still hesitant about trading, you can choose stable coins, because stable coins can minimize losses.
Activity: 862
April 30, 2021, 09:06:17 AM

It's good intentions not to depend on family, but you can't just take advice or hints that make you profitable quickly. the more important you learn to draw a picture and see a graph that grows. You have to find it difficult to see a coin increase and be able to see the coins you invest in turn to waste. May experience a drop that takes you by surprise. you have to feel it.
Activity: 812
Merit: 101
April 30, 2021, 08:53:44 AM
Hy, are you familiar with the new platform with their new project, namely Tokocrypto with their token TKO. I think it's a great project powered by Binance. I think TKO tokens have a good chance in the future.

Oh yes, I also heard that Tokocrypto launched TKO tokens, Tokocrypto itself is one of the Digital Exchanges originating from Indonesia, currently there are two legal exchanges there, namely Indodax and Tokocrypto, with the launch of TKO tokens it is likely that this project will be successful considering that there are hyper with cryptocurrency stuff, but I'm still doing research on it.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 30, 2021, 06:37:34 AM
i am a student as well and having been in the space for a while now, I can say it is the right decision to make and implement to the letter. Coins to ivnest in however, can  be known by research, no matter what you are told to invest in or what your advisors says about investment, you have to know that you are totally responsible for the outome of your investment, whether it be profit or loss. Hence, the need for you to research properly before investing.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
April 30, 2021, 06:26:27 AM
try to buy cheap defi tokens
I bought PEAK https://peakdefi.com/

OP, Dont buy PEAK !

This guy shills this altcoin in every topic where people ask for an advice. This is the first sign of an altcoin being scam or worthless. Good projects dont use newbie accounts, whos post history looks like "buy peak" only posts.

Real advice - buy anything you want and wait. Every altcoin shows growth, sometimes, someday Cheesy
Activity: 1344
Merit: 738
April 30, 2021, 06:21:00 AM
There are actually a lot of altcoins that you can choose from as a long or short term investment. depending on how you can choose and also what level of risk you want.
as today many people are interested in DeFi technology and also NFT. maybe you can look for altcoins that develop the platform. This year, DeFi is very popular with people . because they prove high returns
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 30, 2021, 06:16:33 AM
try to buy cheap defi tokens
I bought PEAK https://peakdefi.com/
Pages:
Jump to: