Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 149. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 16, 2017, 06:38:37 AM
XRP、ETH、大穴狙いでバニーコイン!!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
November 16, 2017, 06:32:34 AM
recently, I just researched golem GNT I started to accumulate it, they had a solid team, long track record, and many improvements!.
you should make your own research and if you should start to accumulate it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 06:28:39 AM
One thing is worth of good coins not decrease and there demand is also value able because they work with good team, technology, management and concept but worth in according to demand and supply of the market and especially before couple of months bitcoin is effecting the price of altcoin and by viewing market bitcoin hardfork is delay and i think this is altcoin time and that is why  best time to take participate in altcoin trading because altcoin will go up in this time.
Activity: 251
Presale is live!
November 16, 2017, 04:37:25 AM
For now, I can suggest you to invest in Ethereum and Neo. They really have potential and you can get profit from them. You wont be disappoint if you invest in these coins.
Activity: 62
November 16, 2017, 04:08:02 AM
Ethereum, XRP, LTC and any other hyped up cryptocurrency would be a good idea to invest in for short or long term profits.
Activity: 196
Merit: 14
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
November 16, 2017, 03:19:42 AM
Bitcoin is very expensive today so I'll go for Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold, both of these forks have a good future and Bitcoin Cash has been marching since last week.
Ethereum, Ripple, waves and Neo are very promising so I better invest the aforementioned to ensure that my investments will get profits in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 290
November 16, 2017, 03:10:32 AM
If you are interested in altcoins, you can consider Storj, IOTA and OmiseGo. They are also potential coins to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 16, 2017, 12:12:00 AM
Theres so many tokens worth buying, you will find them by doing your own research, not listening to others.
Yeah but how do you filter for the signal from the noise?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
November 16, 2017, 12:02:04 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
I think In the beginning i had as well all kind of altcoins, maybe 40 or more.
I hoped as well one day the price should go up.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 11:56:21 PM
Some altcoins are the most are not recommend to invest in. Do research on your own to find good investment. I thing Maryjanecoin, Potcoin, Dashcoin, NXT, NEM and joincoin are possible good coins for a long term investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 15, 2017, 10:59:52 PM
Every coin is suspected to be a scam in crypto until it is proven otherwise. The faceless nature of altcoin make it easy for bad people to scam people. Once there is community and development however, then people begin go support and add value to their coin. You can buy ethereum, litecoin and monero.
Activity: 364
November 15, 2017, 10:49:59 PM
it seems there is still nothing for the newly released coin and able to fight against btc, but we are not here to overtake bitcoin alone but the main goal in my opinion is to get a big boon, if we can.
Activity: 184
November 15, 2017, 10:46:54 PM
Theres so many tokens worth buying, you will find them by doing your own research, not listening to others.
Activity: 62
November 15, 2017, 08:39:17 PM
Decred has a very good potential to be one of the top ten crypto currency. Also, better watch out for IOTA when it enters high volume exchanges.
Activity: 142
November 15, 2017, 08:08:40 PM
it looks like for the end of this year a little coin is released, maybe if already early next year there will be a good coin and potential to be invested.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
November 15, 2017, 08:05:54 PM
Here goes mine

$NIO
$MBRS
$TOV
$FNL
Activity: 602
November 15, 2017, 07:59:58 PM
I would like to suggest the stormtoken , its advisor was the CEO of bittrex which means it will be a huge when the ICO is finish , it is not too late to buy stormtoken , they have the big assets , and it will boom when the ICO ends ,. Stormtoken is a huge project that they were partnership with BANCOR.
Activity: 240
November 15, 2017, 04:11:45 PM
I have spent a few days finding out about decentralized stores and markets as I see that been huge once Bitcoin hits the mainstream. I know of 3 and invested 5BTC into each.  I first invested in Bay last year and recently bought into Syscoin & Particl. Interest got the better of me about what and how they work so spent some on each of these coins slack groups. All 3 groups were helpful in answering my questions . I spend hours on their websites, reading the whitepapers and forums looking at what each offer and have created and this is the graph have created. 

I did try and be as fair as possible to all 3 and apologize if I don’t have all the tech they have developed but did give them the opportunity to tell me on all 3 slack groups and if the information isn't available on the websites how are investors suppose to know?
Upon reflection of the table I can say I see a huge gap for growth with Bitbay. It has the most features and the cheapest by a long way and has better distribution. I’m aware their marketing budget was stolen at the start so this could be the reason why its under the radar but  I think I have found a highly undervalued coin. Im very interested in all 3 projects and looking forward to Particl’s  first release, Syscoin’s mainnet release and Bitbay’s rolling peg implementation . From my understanding it will be a big competitor to Tether, but with daily gains of 1% to 3% depending on wallet owners voting.

Not sure if the image will publish but if it is then it worked! lol

Activity: 112
November 15, 2017, 02:29:36 PM
In coinmarketcap the first 100 coins, any choose Smiley they have a lot of volatility.
Activity: 238
Presale Starting May 1st
November 15, 2017, 10:50:29 AM
Deeponion may boom in months! I really dislike airdrops but Deeponion is something very different. Thy may really solve anonymity problem. I can suggest you guys to buy deeponion.
Jump to: