Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 145. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
November 21, 2017, 08:49:27 AM
I like smaller projects. Sub $100M market cap, ideally in the $20M range.

Small projects with real world use are the best. And I try to look for coins which already have ties in the industry and/or are delivering updates on time.

My picks:
TRST. $20M market cap. Beta for thanksgiving. More in December.

ELIX. $1.4M market cap (insanely low). Just released a beta for personal lending solutions. Huge market and great team. The whitepaper is defo worth reading.

VEN. $80M market cap. One of the rare cryptos to have actual real links to the industry. From luxury goods to car companies to vine distributors. VeChain (VEN) is also going to be manufacturing RFID or NFC tags to track shipments.
They don’t do enough marketing bc they already have real contracts.

JET. Sub $1M market cap. Yes... this project is sponsoring football teams on the tv and its valuation is lower than $1M!! I love this coin. The project is awesome, and they are the only ones on this segment (IP rights tokenization). The whitepaper is out now. This one is a true hidden gem. (No wonder I have it as a signature).

Here’s for today. More than the coins, read WHY I did it pick these. You can do you own same analysis on other coins you like.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115
November 21, 2017, 08:18:46 AM
Hey guys,forgive me the newbie question,but i would love to get in on the whole altcoin speculation game,but I don't know which wallet to use for that! Should be easy to use but also very safe...any suggestions?

in which plan do you not know what purse to use? for ethereal tokens MEW, for bitcoins electrum it is possible. In general, for speculation, one purse of ether and bitcoin and an account on the stock exchange will suffice.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 07:35:22 AM
I would answer with confidence that, Yes - Altcoins are worth buying once you have done thorough research on it!

Some Altcoins have good potential and there is a good possibility that you can profit from Altcoins in the long run or short run!
Activity: 59
November 21, 2017, 07:22:05 AM
All I can say is that make your findings before investing in an ICO, just to be on safer side.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 07:08:19 AM
imo XDN right now at its price would be worth picking up some. its the best cryptonight algo coin out there but for some reason monero gets all the attention. it has GUI wallet, crypto messaging, first coin to have block chain deposits and they are working on PoA that will tie in with the deposits.
Activity: 42
November 21, 2017, 06:09:28 AM
Always best to do your own research and there is always some type of risk when investing
Activity: 1162
Merit: 500
November 21, 2017, 12:56:48 AM
Look at Monero, Zcash, Litecoin and Dash. I invested in them for long-term, they are very reliable assets and bring good profits.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045
November 21, 2017, 12:34:46 AM
well, it can be ensured that for now, bitcoin prices are falling due to high bitcoin price increases. well, if you believe in the potential of an altcoin, it is a good thing to buy it, before altcoin prices rise again.
The current Bitcoin price fall is due to the Tether issue. All cryptos are falling, not just Bitcoin, so in terms of Bitcoin, there's no bargain to be had really.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
November 20, 2017, 12:52:32 PM
well, it can be ensured that for now, bitcoin prices are falling due to high bitcoin price increases. well, if you believe in the potential of an altcoin, it is a good thing to buy it, before altcoin prices rise again.
Activity: 56
November 20, 2017, 12:46:13 PM
what is your expectation for POWR? Currently i cant decide if it is a big pump or if the recent good news account for the rapid growth? also i think the value will correct itself? what do you guys think
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
November 20, 2017, 11:42:53 AM
I am following Musicoin for a while. The mining of this coin is huge at the moment and miner are selling this coin like crazy at the moment. Total supply is more than 453 million coin with a 5.8 m $ total market cap. But after 600-800 million coins mining will be very hard. Which means less coin is going to be sold at the exchanges. The demand will be more than the offer. the price will rise.

This coin is working like a bridge between musician and the listener. You can pay the price of the musician with this coin.

I wanted to make its mining but I thought it wouldn't be profitable for me. It seems I made a mistake because I neglected the low supply and Exchange ration situation unfortunately.

I like ethereum classic, but its very speculative sometimes and hard to understand its trend.
If it is easy to predict the next trending or the next price of Ethereum Classic, you are the rich today. Grin Remember, the whale are always better than us. They understand the mentality, the thinking of almost traders to create the scenario and control the price to make other traders sell/buy coins as their hope.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
November 19, 2017, 06:06:14 PM
Hey guys,forgive me the newbie question,but i would love to get in on the whole altcoin speculation game,but I don't know which wallet to use for that! Should be easy to use but also very safe...any suggestions?
Activity: 94
November 19, 2017, 05:59:33 PM
You buy dash,Montero,ethereum and litecoin thats the other altcoin good to buy.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
November 19, 2017, 05:48:57 PM
I am following Musicoin for a while. The mining of this coin is huge at the moment and miner are selling this coin like crazy at the moment. Total supply is more than 453 million coin with a 5.8 m $ total market cap. But after 600-800 million coins mining will be very hard. Which means less coin is going to be sold at the exchanges. The demand will be more than the offer. the price will rise.

This coin is working like a bridge between musician and the listener. You can pay the price of the musician with this coin.

I wanted to make its mining but I thought it wouldn't be profitable for me. It seems I made a mistake because I neglected the low supply and Exchange ration situation unfortunately.

I like ethereum classic, but its very speculative sometimes and hard to understand its trend.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
November 19, 2017, 05:46:45 PM
ETH
XMR
PPT
BAT

Good choices except PPT. There are better competitors such as Hive token. Alos don't forget Populous made something fishy in bounties and team members share some bounty between each other. They are too greedy, I don't trust their team. ETH and XMR are safe choices. BAT has a potential.
Activity: 18
November 19, 2017, 05:43:52 PM
Ever heard of Ethereum my friend ? It would not be wrong to call Ethereum the best Altcoin. Ethereum is the most promising, highly sophisticated and highly demanding altcoin. Many tokens are developing using Ethereum blockchain and that's is the reason ethereum will probably increase in value and will be highly demanding in future. Ripple, Monero, Zcash and Litecoin are also investment worthy coins.

Ethereum is not a coin nor a currency, it's a platform. Ethereum is used to create, not to buy, to buy created tokens but not as a general purpose currency.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
November 19, 2017, 03:23:49 PM

Activity: 818
Merit: 508
November 19, 2017, 02:44:41 PM
I would dilute your not very optimistic Byteball list, in my opinion technically a very good coin, even though the chart now shows a significant decrease, it's even a plus, since you can consider a coin to buy, not hay.
Activity: 168
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
November 19, 2017, 02:23:24 PM
ETH
XMR
PPT
BAT
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
November 19, 2017, 02:14:55 PM
Aside from bitcoin,the next best coin for me is ethereum and litecoin not only because they have sure potential they are the two best alts that stays on top for long now and investing into them is worth buying for.so try to check those two and youll find out what im telling you

you have point on your opinion altcoin is part part of bitcoin as currency so ideally other altcoins have also a potential to increase i the market its because depends on the demands.
Jump to: