Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 144. (Read 259617 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Genie ICO admin
November 22, 2017, 08:38:29 AM
May I suggest our ICO - Genie ICO!

It is from Crowd-Genie platform based in Singapore. We are licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore, and are 1 of only 4 platforms licensed - so it's not easy to get a license. And we can't just disappear overnight.

We already have a track record of 18 months of giving returns to our lenders - unlike most ICOs who promise something in the future, we have the product already operational.

And to top it off - we have a bonus of 50% right now. You can read about it here --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncgc-token-asian-asset-exchange-2434698

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 08:32:18 AM
Altcoins grow rapidly, I'm researching to get
But you have to be careful, choose which one to invest.
Activity: 172
November 22, 2017, 05:03:19 AM
take a look at power ledger (powr) today

https://twitter.com/hellenoreilly/status/932992406705729537
Activity: 66
November 22, 2017, 02:17:28 AM
I do believed that there are still some altcoin worth buying it, Though many or most of them are shit coins, always check for the coinmarket cap.com for us to find out the legit coins and for us to choose the altcoin which we are going to buy in or hold em in long term basis.
Activity: 42
Free beer, just donate
November 21, 2017, 12:42:47 PM
IXcoin is the one that will rise the next month. They are coming with big news in december and getting involved in India, Singapore and Hong Kong. Also they are coming to a new exchange in Hong Kong. They will be in the top 50 in the next few months. I am going all in here. Have around 6000 now and buying more. Lets go Wink
Activity: 196
November 21, 2017, 12:38:19 PM
If you can't make research for your own and decide then for yourself. Then I don't think that you should decide for buying any of coins.
Here you will get a lot of answers but to be honest every signle one should be veryfied and approved by you... So decide if you really want to earn/lost money and are you ready for that. You can find there golden or weak opportunity. If you can't make research then maybe try to (AT LEAST) diversify your wallet.

Check Solaris(XLR), lately devs make a lot of well job and introduce some promising features like ZEROCOIN PROTOCOL soon. I think that coin is remarkable.
Activity: 70
November 21, 2017, 12:33:41 PM
They have evience of risk.???if i utilized r application pocket book what is benefits??d
Try Ethereum,Litecoin, and Dogecoin. These are the top cryptocurrencies online today. You can actually earn 2-5$ per day. Or if you want to invest in exchange of higher earnings, then invest it on trading sites. Trading sites is one of the best place to earn BTC or other Altcoins. You can actually multiply your Balance in less than a week or two. You can also convert it into other cryptocurrencies if you want. Just know the rule in trading sites, Buy Low, Sell high. That's the most important rule in trading at Trading sites.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
November 21, 2017, 12:29:16 PM
If were talking about those top 20 coins well maybe your right.but if those shit coin or scam coin,then this is not true.anyway i really have faith on alts.that its not because bitcoin dominating the entire market alts haveno future.i know in right time alts will conquer the market and will grow on their own
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 21, 2017, 10:34:54 AM
What do you think about ripple, is it worth to invest in it for long term?
Look at Monero, Zcash, Litecoin and Dash. I invested in them for long-term, they are very reliable assets and bring good profits.
Somehow I don't think litecoin or dash are good for long term, monero is very interesting but i think it doesn't have big community support(yet). I also think eventually it will and price may skyrocket.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:30:41 AM
Look at Monero, Zcash, Litecoin and Dash. I invested in them for long-term, they are very reliable assets and bring good profits.
These coins are safe altcoin bets....The challenge with lower cap coins is the uncertainty these coins come with....i think its better to go be renowned projects like these!   
Activity: 97
November 21, 2017, 10:14:47 AM
Have to say, with exclusive encryption technology altcoin always very much welcomed by the market, compared to two days ago, XZC today has an overall price increase of 270%, and today, DASH is also in the highest historical price, so all kinds Super-hybrid encryption coins should be a good investment choice, and they are mining output.
Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
November 21, 2017, 10:14:19 AM
I think Ideacoin is gonna be pretty awesome! Previous ICO's similar to this has gone 5x after hitting the exchange. Sign up here: https://ico.ideacoin.co/invite/Pikachu
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
November 21, 2017, 10:12:41 AM
What i can say is to look on altcoins that is backed up by legitimate/profitable businesses, firstly their revenue generation model must be sufficient/realistic i would look into those that could acquire many users in short amount of time, those users must as well providing good value to raise the price of the coin, take cryptocurrency exchanges for example, a success exchange like Bittrex would have millions of turnover everyday would certainly make their investors happy. Another is by looking forward into future trends, this year i can those being successful are 'cryptocurrency card' projects, next year i would suggest those that focus on green energy trading like POWR or WEPOWER. Very shallow speculation though xD
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
November 21, 2017, 10:04:20 AM
Some altcoins are worth buying but you also got some lost coins that are not really worth buying it.
Altcoins can be very profitable but its really depending on the coin.
November 21, 2017, 09:55:33 AM

Small projects with real world use are the best. And I try to look for coins which already have ties in the industry and/or are delivering updates on time.

take a look at modum
Activity: 223
November 21, 2017, 09:50:52 AM
Ccore seems to be a good project. but DYOR and invest mate Smiley
November 21, 2017, 09:46:59 AM
im currently in IOTA and POWR

also holding eth, btc and ltc of course
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 21, 2017, 09:45:13 AM
Ethereum is one of the most popular altcoin. If you want to play safe, this is my bet. Eth have good potentials and although it could not reach the btc price level, it could compete in terms of stability. It is volatile but compared to other altcoins, I see that it has a future in cryptoworld since it is widely used.
Activity: 82
November 21, 2017, 09:28:28 AM
Elix very undervalued. Having traded sideways for quite a while following a disruptive Suppoman pump, the fundamentals look extremely strong for 10x by end of year / early Jan 2018. Easily 50x once MVP is released. Team is strong and methodical with their updates. Amazing things around the corner...
Activity: 191
November 21, 2017, 09:02:35 AM
I think hextra coin is suitable for your current buy and the future prospects of hextra coin is very good and its price is constantly increasing
Jump to: