Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 205. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 100
July 20, 2017, 02:54:19 AM
The only long shot coins I've bought that I won't regret if they don't do well is safex and funfair. Funfair because it is a genuinely good company that has a deliverable product in a well established industry (gambling), started by seasoned tech veterans of online gambling. Safex is more of a feeling about the problem it is attempting to solve. That's the hunch. The rest of the ones I've dabbled I have no feeling for. This isn't a recommendation either. I know people tend to proselytize their own cause. This is my experience with the two alts that stood apart to me and perhaps me alone.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 20, 2017, 02:19:55 AM
NXT is looking good on the daily guys .000046 is the target break.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 IMMLA ICO: Sept.15 - Oct.15 🌟
July 19, 2017, 02:55:02 PM
I highly recommend IML token. The project is about logistics. Great team, legendary founders and really valuable product https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2007562.new#new
July 19, 2017, 02:28:54 PM
WE all missed our chance with SEC but looking at charts Zcash looks juicy and so does RADS
Activity: 7
July 19, 2017, 02:11:02 PM
hmmmm This is just a pump nothing more! Who can tell what is real value right now.
Many of those investor don't even know what they have bought.
And who cares 3x, 5x and they will exit .
There is nothing special just mass euphoria caused by pump.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
July 19, 2017, 03:04:47 AM
The best option is to do some digging by yourself and check out the past trends of different altcoins and your investment budget. This will give you the clear idea of in which coin you wanted to invest. To me ETH and LTC are the good coins for investment.
Right, spend some time on checking which coin is having good future and which is more popular and have more potential. Check it is come under your budget and invest that's it. Don't depend on other suggestions. This all depends on your budget if you have low budget then try to buy new coins or have good budget invest in ETH.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
July 19, 2017, 02:38:19 AM
You should have a thorough read of HUBcoin and its White Paper + Road Map, heaps of work and talk is happening behind closed doors.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hubhubcoin-free-tools-trackers-explorers-services-for-blockchain-projects-2022789

The ICO is currently live on https://www.coinexchange.io/market/HUB/BTC
July 18, 2017, 10:47:21 PM
Be on the look out for RADS boys
Activity: 226
July 18, 2017, 10:31:27 PM
I personally think Shift would do.
Activity: 11
July 18, 2017, 05:27:17 PM
QRL has some value proposition over other coins. It could be a good hedge against quantum computers risk. My prediction next year 2018 QRL $20 to $50
Activity: 46
July 18, 2017, 05:14:33 PM
which site do you guys use to buy doge , ltc ,dash and eth ?

Bittrex.
The Exodus wallet also offers all of them in exchange for btc, but the fees are a bit higher.

Thanks ! I will check both Smiley
Activity: 34
July 18, 2017, 05:04:53 PM

Bittrex.
The Exodus wallet also offers all of them in exchange for btc, but the fees are a bit higher.
Activity: 252
Merit: 105
ALTCOIN KING
July 18, 2017, 04:54:42 PM
Footy Cash (FOOT) is the best altcoin worth buying.

Here's why:

FootyCash has seen a meteoric rise in valuation for the past month; with a price increase of more than 5000% on multiple exchanges.[/b]

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=FOOT_BTC#

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/footy-cash-foot-coinswap-decentralized-fantasy-sports-1374929

Here is why I think FootyCash is a great cryptocurrency:

1. Footy has Rarity - Only 4 million coins total can exist.  There is a small POS inflation rate - about 3% annually (for staked coins only).
How many of you can say like the Winklevoss twins - that you own whole percentages of a cryptocurrency.  
Looking the current price of FootyCash you actually might be able to!

2. Footy is the first Fantasy Sports Crypotocurrency ever made. - Footy is the Bitcoin of Fantasy Sports!

3. Fantasy Sports is a multi-billion dollar industry - with tens of billions of dollars in annual revenue just for Fantasy Football alone!  If you count all the illegal gambling the figure goes much higher - maybe hundreds of billions? (not that I am condoning illegal gambling - but it's a fact of reality that must be considered anyway).

4. Coinmarketcap list just under 900 altcoins; of those listed only a  small percentage of altcoins have a cap of less than 4 million total coin.  Every coin on coinmarketcap with a rarity of less than 7 million total coins produced are all worth more than $2.00 USD - with the exception of Dreamcoin (because of YOBIT) and FOOTY CASH (which is currently undergoing a price correction: 5000% increase in the past month alone.)

5. The coin was greatly undervalued because of unawareness of the Footy cryptocurrency and Fantasy Sports as well.  As more and more people become aware of its value the price will continue to rise.

6. FootyCash has a great developer, active development, and the best community support!

7. FootyCash has a promising roadmap and is currently developing Masternodes for the next release.

8.  The name FootyCash may sound funny but "Footy Cash" is an actual English term (apparently):  

https://www.power100.com.au/news/local-news/81959-footy-cash-to-go-to-good-friday-appeal
     and
     http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/california-club-brothel-sues-in-footy-cash-feud/news-story/bd77f7d397a34a067342a113b5bfa5d8

9. DraftKings, FanDuel, and other Fantasy Sports companies are getting the legislative green light to operate in most U.S States and other countries as well.  

When these companies decide to follow the trend of most corporations and switch to blockchain technology - I guarantee you that they will take a hard look at FootyCash first!

10. Oh, and the price of Bitcoin is dropping and will continue to drop until the August 1st Segwit activation takes place.

While Bitcoin is dropping, FootyCash is actually gaining value daily.  FootyCash is a great store of value to weather this storm.
Activity: 46
July 18, 2017, 04:03:48 PM
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 18, 2017, 02:11:00 PM
The best option is to do some digging by yourself and check out the past trends of different altcoins and your investment budget. This will give you the clear idea of in which coin you wanted to invest. To me ETH and LTC are the good coins for investment.
Activity: 34
July 18, 2017, 01:49:40 PM
Im holding CFI, VOX and Waves. Hopefully one of them moons some day.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
July 18, 2017, 01:41:40 PM
Go to coinmarketcap and try to read some coins there. There are also links to help you know more about a certain coin. Or you can also just explore here and try to understand and analyze which coins are worth a buy. There are too many actually especially now that nearly all coins went down so this will be a good buying opportunity.
Activity: 226
July 18, 2017, 01:26:03 PM
Try GUP and Shift.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
July 18, 2017, 01:03:25 PM
Everything in Cryptopia and coinexchange haha  Huh
Activity: 29
July 18, 2017, 12:27:47 PM
I think QRL and XEL could be worth alot in the future.
Jump to: