Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 202. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 26, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
Altcoins are worth buying when you have a short term plan to make trade with the altcoin. The only reason is that its potential won't have high variation as bitcoin. So holding it long is not much profitable as well not secure as bitcoin.

Apart from holding Ethereum.  I've held Ethereum long term and I've done a lot better than bitcoin holders.

yes your right bro i think that too holding or mining Ethereum is good for long term
i hold my Ethereum too from mining ...
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 26, 2017, 01:51:16 PM
I think the best way is to wait, we all know that coins price is not really stable. you buy those coins that are in a small amount of price right now and you really need to wait till it increase. You really need to be patient because that's how investments works.
Agree with that not all the time that the value of that coin would be stable from the word it self investment whta you really need to be is patient and think positive for what would be the result will be after you invest.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
July 26, 2017, 01:50:16 PM
Bancor, IOTA and ETH  Smiley
Activity: 169
July 26, 2017, 01:49:25 PM
get some DCR...   Roll Eyes

Solid project
Used as a store value/payment/money (like btc, ltc)
Vote system  implemented and working (with staking), Could have prevented the BTC fiasco....  The vote system already voted in for a LN implementation. Confidential transaction is on the way.
Maximum 21million DCR (like BTC) and there is only 100k DCR available on polo.....  
High Visibility in BTC circle and continuous marketing effort.

Make an educated guess now.

imho DCR will sit just next to DASH and ZCASH.

DCR is kinda just fixing it all...
Activity: 448
Lets Go Adab
July 26, 2017, 01:43:12 PM
I think the best way is to wait, we all know that coins price is not really stable. you buy those coins that are in a small amount of price right now and you really need to wait till it increase. You really need to be patient because that's how investments works.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
July 26, 2017, 01:21:33 PM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support.

I don't follow the altcoins much anymore. They attained their hour of fame, made a few people wealthy, made a lot of people poorer. People lost interest and those who got burned left the scene.

I rarely see an altcoin listed as a payment option. I do see bitcoin.

Are there any altcoin communities/developers actively pounding on doors trying to get their coin accepted by business?  They lose interest after they sell a few million coins.

Instead, they build a new coin with bigger and better promises hoping people will flock to buy.

If you don't used altcoin as a form of crypto-currency in trading is just a waste of opportunity. Because just like Bitcoin it has system and it might have a big development on its price, transaction and security in the future. The opportunity is quite wide and rigid to altcoin because it much used on trading so its price moves and increase at the same time and it is the best prospect for trading and investment. Do not limit yourself hence continue on having options for you to earn more.
Activity: 406
July 26, 2017, 12:37:00 PM
I'm really into IOTA, seems like a good investment with great future. Idk why doesn't people like it?
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
July 26, 2017, 10:03:48 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
You might visit coinmarketcap to see what altcoin that has a potential to invest. Yes its true that there are so many shit coin right mow but there are still altcoin who has a good value that can help you.
Activity: 355
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
July 26, 2017, 10:00:46 AM
Well, thats really a tough thing to answer. It seems lately even alot of the 'good' coins are dying out or losing community support.

I don't follow the altcoins much anymore. They attained their hour of fame, made a few people wealthy, made a lot of people poorer. People lost interest and those who got burned left the scene.

I rarely see an altcoin listed as a payment option. I do see bitcoin.

Are there any altcoin communities/developers actively pounding on doors trying to get their coin accepted by business?  They lose interest after they sell a few million coins.

Instead, they build a new coin with bigger and better promises hoping people will flock to buy.

Altcoin is much more used in the field of trading so if people's decide to buy Altcoin it could be better if they we look it as a form of trading. And i agree that most altcoin is not accepted on transaction yet is quite need development. It is matter of time and support of people's to used it on a daily transaction through trading. And if you want to know the trend of a specific Altcoin you must read some ICO projects so you could know if it is worth buying and worth for trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
July 26, 2017, 09:41:47 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Bitcoin is the leading coin in the crypto system, so investing into altcoins will be within the first ten-to-twenty altcoins, to me, these are coins with potentials of growing to meet up in the crypto marketing system, which the price of Bitcoin is affecting in one way of the other.
Activity: 39
July 26, 2017, 08:50:51 AM
So I know everyone in here says to do their own research on all this, and that is exactly what I prefer to do. That being said, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to good places to go for research? There is a solid amount of good info throughout this forum, however, a lot of it is very conflicting and not always the most trustworthy. So I am sort of looking for either websites, blogs/vlogs, youtube channels, or just generally any good resources people use to make their decisions. It is easy to find this type of info for stocks, but knowing this is a much younger and developing marketplace, it is a tad more difficult to find. Thanks!
Activity: 10
July 25, 2017, 08:20:33 AM
IOTA also looks like a good invest. They had a hard drop recently but the project looks promising and it could be a good time to buy low.
Activity: 130
thecryptoconsultant.com
July 25, 2017, 08:07:31 AM
The altcoins I'm currently holding: Antshares, Factom, Golem, Ardor, Siacoin

I believe in the tech for these, so I'll hold and see how they play out.

I don't know if you tried using the Next platform but Ardor is the sister of Next and it wasnt a nice user experience at all.

Victor
Activity: 14
July 24, 2017, 10:37:07 AM
The altcoins I'm currently holding: Antshares, Factom, Golem, Ardor, Siacoin

I believe in the tech for these, so I'll hold and see how they play out.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 24, 2017, 10:06:10 AM
Always select those coins who are on the top of the marketcap they will give you a good long-term investment. Just carefully research those other alt-coins you wanted to buy and look for the trusted people who gives a good rep. There are too many promising alt-coins out there, but carefully choose those who have a good team and devs team with a hard working team.

Exactly. If you always choose the most prominent altcoins with constant development and innovation, then you will be able to secure your investments for the long term. In crypto land, you need to have patience and make your due diligence by researching any new coin that comes into it, to help avoid making mistakes in the future that may result in huge capital loss.

Thanks to the advent of Bitcoin, many cryptocurrencies have embraced its technology, adding new features that complement the whole ecosystem. There are many useful altcoins which are worth buying and holding for the long term, since they provide features that are not even seen within Bitcoin itself.

Thus, you could enjoy the good stuff from Bitcoin, while at the same time benefit from other altcoins innovations that will help improve our society for the better. As long as you diversify between the top altcoins in market cap, nothing should go wrong. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 46
July 23, 2017, 11:02:33 PM
I like PIVX, Waves, Stratis, and Bitshares for holding long.

PIVX especially.  Own half a masternode Cheesy
Activity: 112
July 23, 2017, 10:58:44 PM
Go to coinmarketcap.com and read into the top 100 there.  You can then choose what is of interest to you for speculative/investment purposes.

I strongly agree to this. Top 10 would be best for day trading . 10 and below would be best for long term investment.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
July 23, 2017, 06:28:13 PM
Sentigraph - If you made some profits , or just want to use some of your money for a genuinely good project (one that would help the people of the world), go and park some money at S3ntigraph and forget about it for the next 5-10 years.
If these guys get the support they need, I'm fairly confident that they will do great things for humanity. They are also quite capable and enthusiastic about their project and I'm 100% confident they can deliver with the right means. Please do read up on this one, it's one of the first opportunities to use the Blockchain for something genuinely good, while still having a long-term prospect of making profits.

AiCoin - If you are looking for short-term profits with large long-term potentials, go with AiCoin. Based on its algorithm it's highly unlikely that you will make any loss in the short term (unless idiotic people dump below the current value, in which case you should literally just go and buy them up if you can). The coin will be tethered to the produced value, so you always know the real current value of it. Since it will be tradeable, there's a chance that the price will be higher in anticipation of future profits (which are almost guaranteed). In either way, it's one of the coins where I would park a larger part of my crypto-portfolio in and just observe for years or hopefully even decade. (Please do PM me if you would like a referral link for this one).

Blocklancer also seems quite great, since it addresses all the issues with online Freelancing successfully. If people adopt the platform, that one will be huge as well.

Waves - Should speak for themselves by now. A lot of different ways to utilize the platform and you can participate in its success through holding Waves. By leasing them you also have a chance of getting other Tokens which may explode in the future as well.

NVST/NVO - Gorgeous Wallet, decentralized exchange. Very stable post ICO, overall quite happy with this project and will be keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 663
Merit: 505
July 23, 2017, 06:19:24 PM
No love for antshares? Some big things coming up for them in the near future i hear  Wink

I thought I missed antshares train  Lips sealed

Can you elaborate your post? What's the best thing for this coin, why does it have very big volume in Bittrex?
I saw Antshares for a long time but I never have time to analyze it. What's so special about it?
Activity: 25
July 23, 2017, 06:03:27 PM
No love for antshares? Some big things coming up for them in the near future i hear  Wink

I thought I missed antshares train  Lips sealed
Jump to: