Author

Topic: Alt coins worth buying - page 201. (Read 259617 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
July 27, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
ICN is excellent

Agree! It will have its platform released in August 1, it will easily go 2x from where it is now!

It has appreciated almost 30x since its ICO last year.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 07:54:01 AM
99% of these are going to lose you money in the medium-term. BTC and Ether and maybe a few others could prove beneficial in the long-term, but there's just way too many, and no single one that presents a good argument for becoming the go-to coin.
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
July 27, 2017, 07:25:56 AM
There is a new cryptocurrency Foodcoin (FdC). It is a payment tool for foodcoin ecosystem, which operates at the restaurants, cafes, all services of 1000Ecofarms platform (the platform works since 2014), farmer’s markets and etc. It is very useful payment tool for international food and agricultural business activity. If you’re interested, you can read more about it here https://www.foodcoin.io/
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
July 27, 2017, 05:37:23 AM
ICN is excellent
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
July 27, 2017, 04:39:15 AM
I would check out Linx, looks really promising!
Activity: 547
Merit: 253
July 27, 2017, 04:18:28 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.

Check coinmarket cap site its reliable enough to feed you info
 and details about the list of altcoins they feature.
Activity: 244
Merit: 250
July 27, 2017, 03:47:20 AM
I've been reading through this forums for the past few weeks and all I see is "this coin is dead" or "everything is a shit coin". Is there any alt coin with potential to invest in or is it only bitcoin? I don't mean like a few here and there, I mean over 100 coins.
There is no shit coins or dead coins. All of the coins are important and have a value. Many altcoins have really potential and good for investment. I prefer to you to research more altcoin and you can find out what coin is the best for investment.
Not all coins are legitimate coins, there are really shit coins who were just created to serve the interest of the developers
and after they get enough money they will be gone, so be careful in investing and make sure you do due diligence.
Really a lot of fraud happens, I also experienced it so be careful when investing, Look at the investment project or site, find the truth, If approximately convincing then invest.

First off, take what you read on this forum with a grain of salt. Everyone has their own agenda, so ask yourself why they are saying this coin is dead, or this coin is great, etc. You should go to coinmarketcap, look at the top 20. If you can't find anything that peaks your interest, go to the next 20 and so on. Basically, not getting scammed should be your top priority.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 27, 2017, 02:28:39 AM
There is no shit coins or dead coins. All of the coins are important and have a value. Many altcoins have really potential and good for investment. I prefer to you to research more altcoin and you can find out what coin is the best for investment.
Not all coins are legitimate coins, there are really shit coins who were just created to serve the interest of the developers
and after they get enough money they will be gone, so be careful in investing and make sure you do due diligence.
Really a lot of fraud happens, I also experienced it so be careful when investing, Look at the investment project or site, find the truth, If approximately convincing then invest.
Activity: 140
July 27, 2017, 02:25:13 AM
Now I think is good time to buy Netko. Price is not to high and Netko is in Pos now. So you geting around 50% anual itrest. Work wery well for me.
Activity: 434
July 27, 2017, 02:20:32 AM
If you really looking for buying altcoin which really less compare to its potentiality then it should be WAVES there is lots of features being added . Then if your looking for ICO having good ability DIMCOIN created in NEM blocakchain technology another one is target coin.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
July 27, 2017, 01:49:37 AM
Activity: 14
July 27, 2017, 01:30:29 AM
There are no shit coins & no dead coins? I hope you are kidding... most coins in circulation right now are shitcoins, no use case, no product, nothing but pump & dump... Yeah some dead coins receive their pump once in year or so, doesn´t make the dead project alive tough.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
July 26, 2017, 11:47:51 PM
Activity: 779
July 26, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

Yhup. Actually all of the altcoins is a worth buying coin. Not only of the flexibility of the coins but also the rarety of the coins. But some of them are scams so you need to be careful as well. Just to make sure, never invest all your money in only one coin. You can just distribute your money on different altcoins.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
July 26, 2017, 09:30:31 PM
I think researching is also a best way to know something about it then also read some information.
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
July 26, 2017, 09:19:15 PM
I think the best ways is to read about it then ask some friendly users about it... Then wait until the price will increase then if it is increase then go for it..
Activity: 1024
July 26, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
There is a new cryptocurrency Foodcoin (FdC). It is a payment tool for foodcoin ecosystem, which operates at the restaurants, cafes, all services of 1000Ecofarms platform, farmer’s markets and etc. It is very useful payment tool for international food and agricultural business activity. If you’re interested, you can read more about it here https://www.foodcoin.io/
Activity: 778
Merit: 252
July 26, 2017, 03:04:37 PM
I just want to suggest a quite new altcoin: SumoCoin

It is a monero fork, with good and activ dev. They even got a nice wallet and an impressive roadmap. I got some Sumo and I am very happy about it.

Some other Sumo-Lovers here?

https://medium.com/sumokoin/sumokoin-development-path-2c5e0fd1b0fa
Activity: 4
July 26, 2017, 02:19:48 PM
I like XMR, XRP, NEM
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 02:03:43 PM
XMR and ETC are best long term alts.
Jump to: