Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 20. (Read 5058 times)

copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
July 24, 2018, 01:18:03 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?

When it comes to altcoin investments, there are no guarantees. Even altcoin with low reputation can make x100 in a short while. Going for viable projects with a large community is good. I have personally lossed interest in picking coin by their names for a bullish run. In this industry, anything can happen. One needs to be flexible and flow with the tide.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
July 24, 2018, 01:16:46 PM
if I think that such a period of time to invest in altcoin will get a substantial profit, let alone invest in ETH. most likely your profits to be gained are very promising
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
July 24, 2018, 01:12:05 PM
I find the 4 coins mentioned to have potential for their prices to rise in 1 year. But I don’t think 100x is realistic, perhaps a 10x from current price is doable.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
July 24, 2018, 01:11:18 PM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Most suggested all have the potential of growing to the percentage you stated and needs to consider a coins like binance and kucoin as they will always be higher demand of it as more before start joining those exchange in future.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
July 24, 2018, 01:07:19 PM

I pick up these coins dex,waves,eth. Because these coins are the very good community and it is a very strong platform. You could these coins.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
It seems to me that it is most useless. I'm sure the probability that the altcoin you're storing will drop in value is very high.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 24, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

I think if you hold a year of ico , it's possible that you' ve lost a lot of money , the market is the most unpredictable thing ever since the price is a difficult thing to predict. The investment in a coin is very risky when you don' t know it well and that makes you have to keep it in vain. Always cut the hole when you can , don' t hug it a year
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 12:30:42 PM
There are several alcotnics that are best suited for a cryptomarket, but using one of them for long-term investments is a bit difficult. And there are some altkins that have such a potential to give such a huge profit. I choose Deeponion for my long-term investments. This coin has so many opportunities and new opportunities to play in the crypto market. Onions really do well now. Ripple and eth are also doing well, but DeepOnion has the potential to give you such a huge profit by 2018.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
July 24, 2018, 09:23:34 AM
My suggestion is universa. It is infrastructure project, they launched test netand their CEO alwaysmake weekly reports.It is so transparent! moreover they have partnerships with huge russian bank and are going to conclude partnership with government
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 24, 2018, 09:18:26 AM
Honestly speaking we can not predict we will make 100x profit or not by the end of 2018 but we can expect good profit in the end. The coins you mention in your post Golem, Nem, Dgb and Siacoin all are good coins to have for long term investment but apart from this in my opinion Aeron, Xrp, Bitshares, Iota, Stellar and cardano  also have potential to give us good return in long term.

But in how many good altcoins do have a strong potential to generate profits. If you can get ethereum for a low price, then you can stay for 1 year. I think it will make a pretty satisfactory profit, but you have to be careful and believe in what you do.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 100
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
July 24, 2018, 09:06:26 AM
Honestly speaking we can not predict we will make 100x profit or not by the end of 2018 but we can expect good profit in the end. The coins you mention in your post Golem, Nem, Dgb and Siacoin all are good coins to have for long term investment but apart from this in my opinion Aeron, Xrp, Bitshares, Iota, Stellar and cardano  also have potential to give us good return in long term.
Activity: 17
July 24, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

My pick for long-time investment is sibcoin. Check it out. We have great community behind the coin.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 12:02:36 AM
Best ICO with potential for huge returns on investment is the Trufield project ICO. This exciting project will revolutionize healthcare for millions of people. Trufield will provide free health data management systems in developing countries. The Pre-ICO is live and open to all investors, so buy your tokens at 25% discount. Buy Trufield token and learn more about the project here at http://Trufield.com or http://Trufield.io.
Activity: 93
July 23, 2018, 04:39:41 PM
I do not risk to buy altcoins for such a long time, for the year with them anything can happen and the price movement is absolutely unpredictable
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

In the Dash system, there are special nodes or master codes that ensure the operation of the transaction-mixing complex. In order to stimulate the operation of such units, compensation is provided in the amount of 50% of the reward of the miner for the block found.
Activity: 56
July 23, 2018, 03:45:23 AM
by the end of the year, everything can change and there will be new altcoins
Activity: 38
July 23, 2018, 12:32:54 PM
I'd go with binance or one of the smaller exchange coins, they're the ones making actual money.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
July 23, 2018, 12:10:25 PM
i just bought some ATLANT TOKENS in the market and planning to hold it for a year or more.

I do also have LOYALCOIN but this will be good enough for 6 months or more than a year will be the best too.

another one i have is XEM/NEM, i am pretty sure about this.
Activity: 125
July 23, 2018, 12:08:50 PM
I think no one knows which coin will grow in price by 100 times or more.  But I would advise part of the money to invest in EOS.  This coin has great potential.
Activity: 144
July 23, 2018, 12:00:50 PM
For a long term, I would advise investing in EOS and NEO.  Perhaps one of these coins will have a very good future.
Pages:
Jump to: