Pages:
Author

Topic: Alt Investment for 1 year - page 24. (Read 5058 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 06:22:17 AM
One year is not a long world in the world of cryptocurrency. Good projects take years to develop, and now the technology is still only experimental. It will take a few years for the actual use to start.
It seems to me more than a year to hold a coin is very risky, especially if the product does not develop almost.
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 03:45:48 AM
EOS now becomes a popular coin and I think in the future it will be just as popular a coin as ETH.
Activity: 65
July 17, 2018, 01:24:24 AM
One year is not a long world in the world of cryptocurrency. Good projects take years to develop, and now the technology is still only experimental. It will take a few years for the actual use to start.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 12:54:49 AM
What are some of the alts that you feel can give high profits like 100x in a year, by the end of 2018.

Do Golem, Nem, DGB, Siacoin have that potential in them?

What will be your picks for a year long investment?
some of these coins have not shown any significant movement for now. I further recommend to buy neo or ethereum as a long term investment within 1 year or so.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 12:51:38 AM
If you see a situation like this I think holding a year of not making the guarantee will be able to produce. Most allow for this time is still the results are not too large because crypto is currently in a phase where many restrictions either from the internet or the State. specifically for this time, I think it's at least more than a year the new crypto can produce.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 16, 2018, 11:42:43 PM
Now in the period of falling prices in the market, crypto regularly invests money in different coins, mainly in tokens from the TOP-10 and in several new ICOs for the distribution of money.
Activity: 168
July 16, 2018, 02:28:00 PM
This term should be invested in BTC or ETH.  I think the next year will be better than this year and the price will be much higher.
Activity: 77
July 16, 2018, 09:43:19 AM
As of now DCN is the choice which will give 100X benefit in next couple of days You can even search for ETN Dimcoin still these coins are introductory phase of exchanging and stage must be discharge like ETN versatile minig BEta testing happening , Dimcoin's Dimpay and depotwallet usefulness will begin to work soon. Gladius ICO simply completed once it hit the market snatch however much as could be expected.
Activity: 164
July 16, 2018, 12:56:38 AM
I think the best coin for investment for 1 year is EOS.  This is really a very promising coin.  And in EOS it is worth investing.
Activity: 209
July 16, 2018, 12:45:08 AM
I think VENCHAIN is a decent purchase right now as they will present THOR soon which resembles what GAS is to NEO. That is very shabby to purchase still right now and could be a decent multi year or more hold. I likewise am enthusiastic about PUNDI X which is more similar to a one to multi year or more hold as that may explode any month from now with the main XPOS units being sent out end of June and numerous associations shaping with such a large number of different coins and great stages and promoters. COSS trade token could be another underestimated token right presently too worth taking a gander at.
Activity: 56
July 15, 2018, 09:19:03 PM
I've invested in First Blockchain Fund (FBF). See https://firstblockchain.fund/business-invite/aiphf5yzhtdajiggw.
Activity: 138
July 15, 2018, 08:49:00 PM
I think it very elusive the altcoin like you inquire. Perhaps you should attempt new altcoin that dispatch, at that point you can exchange it commonly over and again to pick up benefit. from my examination now, there no altcoin that can possibly give you 1000x benefit in multi year. Try not to put resources into one altcoin, you should partition your capital into 6 or  3 altcoins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 08:20:53 PM
I want to hold Ethereum until the end of the year. It's not obviously an investment with extra high expectations, but my intention is to make 2-5x safely. What do you guys think about this strategy? 
Activity: 140
July 15, 2018, 05:47:19 PM
On such a term you can invest in any good coin, because now the price of all coins is very low.
Activity: 79
July 15, 2018, 05:12:34 PM
The high return on investment is to do ICO. The cost price of the general ICO is very low. There is a double profit on the market. Of course, the broken ICO is not excluded. But it is very difficult to win 100 times profit in the two tier market.

You are right, but now there are very few successful ICOs and a lot of ICO scams.  And you risk losing all your money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 05:45:01 PM
If you looking for some low caps, please just look at Oyster Pearl (PRL). From the little team now they're working on big idea of decentralized file storage on IOTA (or own) tangle with website monetization.
Activity: 28
July 15, 2018, 05:06:13 PM
not only in Socratus because all the coins are now falling in price
Activity: 309
July 15, 2018, 05:40:29 PM
My pick is Babb and payfair. I won't ignore some airdropped tokens like Enumivo and fresco. This tokens are going to bring huge returns at the right time.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
July 14, 2018, 06:51:00 PM
Coins make at least 5x a year later. You will win when we are patient. Remember previous years. Take lessons from them. We will absolutely win.
That happened when we were in the middle of a bull market now that is not the case getting 5x out of your coins is going to be very difficult even if you hold your coins for the long term, so now you need to be more careful when you invest, it is very easy to look like you are some kind of financial genius when all the market is going up but it is in circumstances like the ones we found ourselves to be in which the true traders and investors really shine.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 14, 2018, 04:58:30 AM
When I look at the investments I made a year ago, I see a huge loss of money. Due to the downtrend trend, most of the altcoins have caused too much damage. It may be so in the next year, so you have to think well before investing. A little-known altcoin can harm you too much Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: