Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin Bullrun - page 19. (Read 5291 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322
May 19, 2019, 03:46:48 AM
BTC bullrun has yet not been done, btc now on again rising and I hope this time it will surpass the $10000 mark and if it happens, guess what? BTC is foing to have another new ATH very soon and probably within this year.
Activity: 531
Merit: 10
May 19, 2019, 03:35:58 AM
Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.

Well, I think it is possible for the bulls to run again at this moment but we can never be so sure about it. Let us all just be prepared and invest on altcoins that have good qualities of giving us huge profits when the prices rise up high again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
May 19, 2019, 03:27:10 AM
Yes, altcoins will pump as well just like what happened in the last bull run. But most altcoins will not survived this bear market, and we all know that as we have seen some projects stop their developments and commitments on the project and left.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
May 19, 2019, 03:26:55 AM
Many of the traders are already waiting for the so-called altcoin season where altcoins are mosty bullish.
If that so,  we cant expect that altcoins will recover faster as we think. It needs a numbers of investors to move the market  but they are quite now, how it could help it out.

We only see BTC on the bullish and a quite low for ETH pump but for other altcoins,  still it was the same. Hoping it will change the course once BTC price reach into $10k.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
May 19, 2019, 03:26:35 AM
Let the Bitcoin price move above to the $10,000 and be sustain there, after this you can confirmed that it is a bull run for the top10 coin. But, as the Bitcoin price is acting as the market index for all other altcoins hence the altcoin bull run only be confirmed when Bitcoin price go above $20,000 because it has to cross the previous bull top price.
Activity: 931
Merit: 500
May 19, 2019, 03:23:18 AM
Of course, the rise of bitcoin price and the participation of altcoins in the party would be nice to have it soon, this is something we sincerely hope.  Some of the altcoins have a high potential and prices are still very cheap, so I'm buying now but I don't forget, nobody knows when altcoin bull run. 
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 19, 2019, 03:15:37 AM
Many of the traders are already waiting for the so-called altcoin season where altcoins are mosty bullish. The price of the bitcoin at this time is always steady compare to the altcoins where rheir prices are going up aggressively. But even in the height of bitcoin bullrun, some altcoins manages to go up and made some significant gains. These altcoins grow mostly when the market continuous to become bullish and it is also depend on bitcoin's price movement.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 19, 2019, 02:36:36 AM
There is still plenty of time to know if the market is recovering or just by the fomo sharks. I see the current news as credible as corporations are gradually joining the blockchain. But they are just getting started and I don't think that makes the market recover as quickly as it is today
You are talking about the fundamental progress of altcoins. But it will not be as fast as we would like. By the time the cryptocurrency is recognized and will become an great part of the business, there will be several more large pumps.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
May 19, 2019, 02:12:04 AM
Back in 2017, BTC hit the ATH at December but all the altcoin hit ATH later in January 10 or so. Do you think, market will face an altcoin pump soon? If so, the right time to invest is now.
What do you mean by altcoin pump?Does it what happens every time bitcoin grows and alts follows?and there are so many alternative cryptocurrency to pump at the same instance and instead these will pump each when the right time comes

Like what ethereum has in January 2018 and XRP (ripple)early this year

Right time to invest? Yes it best time to choose best altcoins for you and you will gain more this year 2019. This year and next several years comes the altcoins will experience bull run like ethereum for the 100 dollars when it comes this year and now it's already $250plus and It will rise more.
Lol that’s not the all time high of ethereum because this top 2coin had reached almost 1,500$ in 2018 so the $250 value is just cheaper to expect
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
May 19, 2019, 02:00:28 AM
There is still plenty of time to know if the market is recovering or just by the fomo sharks. I see the current news as credible as corporations are gradually joining the blockchain. But they are just getting started and I don't think that makes the market recover as quickly as it is today
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 19, 2019, 01:06:20 AM

Already its happening at the moment,we are seeing huge bullish trend since the beginning of this month which is enough to convince me that bull run is on.
Activity: 1022
May 19, 2019, 01:02:00 AM

2017 was the real season for the bitcoin holders and altcoin holders. I can't even imagined by that time
lot of the bitcoin and altcoins enthusiast got their huge profit to the coins they hold. And also ico during that time 'too was exploded
became a good impact in the sight of the community here on bitcointalk forum. And now I smelled that 2017 bull run at this point of
of time will happen again, because bear market now was almost finish.
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1028
Duelbits.com
May 19, 2019, 12:53:22 AM
Logic doesn't work always, regrettably. ATH levels are not the goal for the current BTC pump and we are in the recovery stage. Altcoin pump will happen this year in my opinion but I am not good at market timing.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
May 19, 2019, 12:51:28 AM
Right time to invest? Yes it best time to choose best altcoins for you and you will gain more this year 2019. This year and next several years comes the altcoins will experience bull run like ethereum for the 100 dollars when it comes this year and now it's already $250plus and It will rise more.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
May 19, 2019, 12:49:37 AM
For invest its good time because market price growth very well. But back then if we look at price history,altcoin price depend on how btc price ATH. Market now more better, investor already back to invest their money in crypto. If you want to invest its good time, i think altcoin will reach their new ATH soon.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
May 19, 2019, 12:48:49 AM
IMHO Alt-coins Bullrun is long overdue but I hope that bitcoin will cross over $15k before that so that we can maximize our profits lol
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
May 19, 2019, 12:47:18 AM
we don't have altcoin "bull runs" all we have is altcoin "pumps" and so far they always happen whenever bitcoin price is stable or at least moderately stable that makes making money for bitcoin traders trading bitcoin, hard. so they switch over to altcion market and as the pumpers see that, they start pumping the altcoins so that everyone can make profit.

we have already had a nice little altcoin pump last month and the month before that when bitcoin price was stable and everyone was accumulating bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
May 19, 2019, 12:45:46 AM
In some situations, peoples sell their altcoins off in order to convert their investments into bitcoins as soon as they feel that the bull markets are approaching so it might make the price for altcoins go down but the price for bitcoins keeps on rising. In second observation, the prices for altcoins start growing as soon as the price for bitcoins starts rising. The bear markets are almost over now which are always been followed by the bull markets and so is been expected now.

Current markets is showing us bitcoins as well as altcoins into the red allocated graph which might not be a good sign but it would surely change into green as the time passes by. Several kind of dips are already been expected by the investors including this.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 19, 2019, 12:44:12 AM
Yes I believe that bull run is near to happen. So we need to invest now and according to some blogs that I had read the value will beat the price value last 2017. So if you want some good investment that gives you a very good income you must invest now and take the risk because no one can predict when it's happen but I believe it will happen very soon.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
May 19, 2019, 12:38:51 AM

Altcoin was also pumped in December 2017. But it was like a 'selective' pump. Whales and pump groups will select which coin they're going to pump that time and then boom the price goes on a dramatic rise.

The January pump on altcoins was due to the fact that time, investors are already dumping bitcoin and then moving to altcoins like ETH and XRP that's why around January-Feb, the price was really on it's all-time-high.

Of course, the altcoin market will be pump, I'm expecting another big pump coming this December 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: