Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin discussions and tips! - page 11. (Read 38741 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 05, 2014, 04:49:36 PM
Pump! Pump! Pump! WHEN???

Sun. 14.

No more high volume coins!

Good to see that, you decided not to pump anymore coins with high volume.
Because it's not easy to maintain those pumps, others people also want to sell big when they see new pumps.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 05, 2014, 04:15:38 PM

Sun. 14.

You think the coins that you can jack the price up with less btc are easier to pump? Did you just figure that out?  Anyone that looses money following this guy deserves it at this point. You may make a few bucks on a few small pumps, then loose it all plus some when he decides to take you... I'll keep my ears open in case I happen to have some of the shit coin you deserve to pump/DUMP, I will sell it to idiots.
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
September 05, 2014, 03:45:46 PM
Nice to see you here Mr.Net Wink
I will be waiting for Sun 14. And yes i think low volume coins are the best choise, like the previous Mega Pumps Smiley

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 05, 2014, 02:39:47 PM

Sun. 14.

Activity: 140
September 05, 2014, 02:34:23 PM
September 05, 2014, 02:21:28 PM
I think something big may come after the last pump. Mr.NEt is searching for something huge! Waiting for big news.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 05, 2014, 08:28:12 AM
Mr Net we need a good one this time.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 04, 2014, 11:29:38 AM
Soo when is the next Pump Mr. Net ? Smiley

When he will decide, he will post here and twitter too, I suggest you follow him on twitter.
legendary
September 04, 2014, 06:00:12 AM
Umm is this a confirmed ponzi/scam? From the looks of the above replies it seems that he scammed y'all. Sorry that you lost, but is this a confirmed scam, did mr. net ever log back in again?

I do not think that pump was scammed, it was happened, because after going down the price on that day.
Price recover to what they start pump, so then who bought coin in begining can easily sell or who bought coin higher
they can sell @ very little loss.
September 04, 2014, 05:57:12 AM
Umm is this a confirmed ponzi/scam? From the looks of the above replies it seems that he scammed y'all. Sorry that you lost, but is this a confirmed scam, did mr. net ever log back in again?

IMO the pump was not the best it is true, but the coin was different from the past ones, it was a high volume coin with many attentions on it, soo maybe something went wrong, some other group called the coin before and dumped on Mr. Net pump.
 Sincerely it dont seems a scam to me. Mr. Net has allowed many of us great profits in the past, i see no reason for a scam pump now. Aerocoin was just a bad choice IMO.
 I am waiting for the next pump, and i know Mr. Net will announce it here soon.

Cheers
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
September 03, 2014, 09:24:37 PM
September 03, 2014, 08:19:41 PM
Soo when is the next Pump Mr. Net ? Smiley
September 02, 2014, 07:56:27 PM
Big scamer group  Angry

Exactly. We should all put the negative trust to this guy so no one falls onto his scamy "so called" pumps again. Almost 50 BTC in volume from people who followed him tonight and the price almost haven't blinked upwards due to his enormous sell walls. He got in in Aero for 4000, went out on almost 10.000 with probably close to 20 BTC in his coins. Quick 30BTC for him scammed from all of us. Leave negative trust for Mr_Net.

lol, you guys figured out what I WAS SCREAMING a week ago... good for you. I wonder how much he earned off of idiots. Anyone that has lost money in his "pumps" the last week or so deserves it if they were reading this thread.

lol, yeah got burned too. but I had won in previous pumps so it cancels out smoothly. Been there done that, now move on.
If you are looking for fair pumps, navigate to fairpumps.net (provably fair)

Yeah they may be fair, although the skeptic in me would guess that there is a small group in some irc chat somewhere that gets the "winning coin" echoed through it even just a few seconds ahead of everyone else (you wouldnt need much, and it wouldnt be easy to spot as they buy JUST before everyone else)... Of course I am just guessing. It seems like when it comes to the internet, the bottom line is ALWAYS $...
Activity: 392
September 02, 2014, 03:41:58 PM
Big scamer group  Angry

Exactly. We should all put the negative trust to this guy so no one falls onto his scamy "so called" pumps again. Almost 50 BTC in volume from people who followed him tonight and the price almost haven't blinked upwards due to his enormous sell walls. He got in in Aero for 4000, went out on almost 10.000 with probably close to 20 BTC in his coins. Quick 30BTC for him scammed from all of us. Leave negative trust for Mr_Net.

lol, you guys figured out what I WAS SCREAMING a week ago... good for you. I wonder how much he earned off of idiots. Anyone that has lost money in his "pumps" the last week or so deserves it if they were reading this thread.

lol, yeah got burned too. but I had won in previous pumps so it cancels out smoothly. Been there done that, now move on.
If you are looking for fair pumps, navigate to fairpumps.net (provably fair)
September 02, 2014, 01:47:31 PM
Big scamer group  Angry

September 02, 2014, 07:57:49 AM
Ok this one wasn't soo good, it is true, but history tell us that Mr. Net Pumps are very good and organized, i have made much profit in the last ones. I am waiting for the next Pump. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076
^ Will code for Bitcoins
September 01, 2014, 03:47:46 PM
i believe why this pump wasnt as good as usual is because Iconic Expert promoted this coin right before amongst other people. i mean the coin was bought up from 4k to 6k a day before so of course people were gona dump at 9-10k. for all we know Iconic Expert was the one who dumped on that 10btc wall.

it wasnt a bad choice..just many other factors that mr.net has no control of.

Tell us more fairytales, it was not the MrNet scammer who dumped the coin, it was some evil Iconic Expert. You are so obvious, shilling for your master to give you a piece of profits in the future.

Of course it was MrNet who pre-bought the coin, who else knew which coin will be chosen? Anyone with IQ>80 knows who dumped the coin while promoting the "pump". Scam in plain sight.
Activity: 490
September 01, 2014, 03:41:13 PM
i believe why this pump wasnt as good as usual is because Iconic Expert promoted this coin right before amongst other people. i mean the coin was bought up from 4k to 6k a day before so of course people were gona dump at 9-10k. for all we know Iconic Expert was the one who dumped on that 10btc wall.

it wasnt a bad choice..just many other factors that mr.net has no control of.

aero is a solid coin with a good foreseable future. its still a good bug especially at these low prices.
legendary
September 01, 2014, 03:23:35 PM
I saw his all pumps, this time he really failed.
There were some people who want to dump too much coins.
I saw even 10 BTC wall was eaten by dumper.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
September 01, 2014, 03:16:07 AM
Seems like it was an entertaining pump.  I guess things don't always go as planned lol

Funny though.  Earlier in the day there was this thread and it looks like someone had been buying.  Perhaps they dumped on MrNet.  lol

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/buying-aurora-for-50-btc-763851
that was aurora not aero.

Oops.  So many coins, they sort of blur into each other.  lol
Pages:
Jump to: