Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin discussions and tips! - page 7. (Read 38741 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
September 15, 2014, 07:18:11 AM
Pump seemed weak. Bob surplus' pumps are much more epic. Disappointed actually.

Must say I have to agree. For all the build up this pump was pretty limp.  Roll Eyes

Usual pump&dump scam but this time it doesn't work well. I can see there are a lot of people who haven't who do not pecked at the bait.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 15, 2014, 07:15:18 AM
Its nice to see people are starting to realize its all about making Mr Net and his buddies rich.... Next you guys should realize the "tips" they post on twitter are for the EXACT same reason...
September 15, 2014, 07:01:49 AM

For a great measuring stick for how microcephalic a cryptokid is, simply wait for the derelict obsolete bagheld cryptosphere-resented(pumps..dumps..) rejects "Blackcoin" or "Feathercoin", or "LTC/DOGE/MOON to x15-20+" even, to get mentioned, and you have your confirmation Wink

Just keep your eye on BC and Ill post back when its time to eat your words.  ... Current price  0.00012596

also, You call 1k "bagholding" LMAO....

Any "tips" from you, I didnt go with an obvious coin (ltcd) or one that some douchebag is "pumping". I went with a coin that is established, has volume too high for you little pumping kids to effect. And if/when bc goes up, it is LONG TERM growth, it wont plummit like half the shit listed here by scam artists... share your wisdom with us..

BC  0.00014474 BTC    

btw, I sold my BC even though I think its still going up significantly. I just feel like ltcd is going to be a faster train here shortly... 
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
September 15, 2014, 04:11:51 AM
this pump also mess like previous AERO pump by mr.net,

I am sorry for Aero, it was messed up, this time I hope for a much much better pump!

Great coin this time! very low volume and good news today!

No it wasn't just AERO that was messed up ; XST, AERO, -AND- today's SSD were all selected wayyy past their weekly rise - guaranteed dumpers and bagholder-fest, wrong picks because of worst timing.

Must say I have to agree. For all the build up this pump was pretty limp.  Roll Eyes

Yep, even though it's true there's been only a pathetically small amount of BTC lent to the last AERO & SSD pumps, and that doesn't help, it's the weekly price movement timing of coins selected that is the true factor at play, making Mr Net's pumps now an incredulous DUMP & PUMP event rather than P&D as they previously were, in the summer. =/

The only way to handle these sorry D&P's now is to not buy when coin name is announced ; Instead, simply put a big buy order at bottom prices and eagerly await your inevitable crash that'll come very quickly, before price even started pumping to any degree, & then enjoy your actual 'pump' phase as price bounces back up a good bit, but not incredibly, of course - after all this is a pre-pumped D&P, not an actual P&D Wink

Activity: 175
September 14, 2014, 08:44:48 PM

I am sorry for Aero, it was messed up, this time I hope for a much much better pump!

No it wasn't just AERO that was messed up ; XST, AERO, -AND- today's SSD were all selected wayyy past their weekly rise - guaranteed dumpers and bagholder-fest, wrong picks because of worst timing.

Yep, even though it's true there's been only a pathetically small amount of BTC lent to the last AERO & SSD pumps, and that doesn't help, it's the weekly price movement timing of coins selected that is the true factor at play, making Mr Net's pumps now an incredulous DUMP & PUMP event rather than P&D as they previously were, in the summer. =/

The only way to handle these sorry D&P's now is to not buy when coin name is announced ; Instead, simply put a big buy order at bottom prices and eagerly await your inevitable crash that'll come very quickly, before price even started pumping to any degree, & then enjoy your actual 'pump' phase as price bounces back up a good bit, but not incredibly, of course - after all this is a pre-pumped D&P, not an actual P&D Wink
Activity: 63
September 14, 2014, 08:03:16 PM

Activity: 157
September 14, 2014, 08:01:12 PM
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 14, 2014, 06:28:53 PM
Oh well only 10 BTC participated... 4 BTC was me... SSD still has a bright future! Going to hold for the next 2 weeks and we should see a nice rise!

I was busy today, so how much you pumped SSD today, please show some graph.
not over yet, we are in the beginning. or should that be all mr. net?

I don't take participate on middle of pumps.
All excitement in begining and most earning possiblities.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
September 14, 2014, 06:26:31 PM
Oh well only 10 BTC participated... 4 BTC was me... SSD still has a bright future! Going to hold for the next 2 weeks and we should see a nice rise!

not over yet, we are in the beginning. or should that be all mr. net? 4BTC?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 14, 2014, 06:09:49 PM

September 14, 2014, 04:34:36 PM
For the guy I was talking too, I was not right. He SHOULD have pumped capt.  5 btc would have sent it up like 1000% and more than 5 was probably du,ped. Seriously mr net... You missed it.. You could have KILLED it lol..

I ended up profiting off my capt.. I think there were others thinking the same as the price seemed to dive a little (I sold before it did Tongue  )
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
September 14, 2014, 04:16:05 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 14, 2014, 04:09:11 PM
Oh this is pure gold Grin.
Look at people panicselling in IRC, grabs popcorn.
Activity: 140
September 14, 2014, 03:55:36 PM
Where IRC??
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 14, 2014, 03:53:52 PM
Only 30min till pump! Join the fun in the IRC!

Sweet waiting for the drop!

Pick them up at the bottom ride the second wave!
Activity: 63
September 14, 2014, 03:48:48 PM

Sweet waiting for the drop!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
September 14, 2014, 03:33:45 PM
September 14, 2014, 03:29:59 PM
September 14, 2014, 03:24:24 PM

Activity: 212
Merit: 104
September 14, 2014, 03:22:21 PM
Pages:
Jump to: