Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin discussions and tips! - page 16. (Read 38744 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
August 26, 2014, 03:30:29 PM
These pumps help buy bringing attention to an otherwise un noticed coin. Some buy it and don't dump it either.

I agree, pumping the coins will attract new investor and follower of coins.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 26, 2014, 03:30:07 PM
syscoin pump starting in 2 hours
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
August 26, 2014, 03:14:30 PM
voting on fairpump has started, 2 hours left.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Moving markets!
August 26, 2014, 03:11:14 PM
These pumps help buy bringing attention to an otherwise un noticed coin. Some buy it and don't dump it either.
Activity: 173
August 26, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

well yes and no. When big news is announced and price goes up you say it will raise on its own. Well thats not true as that raise is also a pump based on the news. But same happens, the ones who already have coins profit from the spike...and people buy because the expect it to go up...

People buying because they believe the price will rise based on direction of the coin is the open market at work. When a bunch of idiots drive the price up, it throws everything off. It is no longer an open market (that works) its a big fucking joke. Huge spikes and declines dont create confidence in a coin.

The fact that these forums even allow this type of organized FRAUD is beyond me.. You lowlifes should have to hide in the shadows (where you cant reach the idiots that believe your BS).

that why he pumps coins with news. most people probably bought it anyway only difference its now happening at a fixed time. and so much impact doesnt a pump has...most of the time it only goes up 100% and that is in combination with news buyers..

and to be clear, i do not host/own/arrange these pumps, im just a follower who gives my opinion on this!

edit: 100% in 2 minutes is being generous btw, more like 200% in a minute.

LMAO, you cant really think the people that bought during the pump were going to buy coins anyway, can you?.... If that were the case they wouldnt have all dumped the shit out of the coin 5 minutes after they bought it.

The price jumping 100% in 2 minutes has NOTHING to do with news. especially since the news hadnt JUST been released at that moment...

+1
Activity: 168
August 26, 2014, 02:06:29 PM

well yes and no. When big news is announced and price goes up you say it will raise on its own. Well thats not true as that raise is also a pump based on the news. But same happens, the ones who already have coins profit from the spike...and people buy because the expect it to go up...

People buying because they believe the price will rise based on direction of the coin is the open market at work. When a bunch of idiots drive the price up, it throws everything off. It is no longer an open market (that works) its a big fucking joke. Huge spikes and declines dont create confidence in a coin.

The fact that these forums even allow this type of organized FRAUD is beyond me.. You lowlifes should have to hide in the shadows (where you cant reach the idiots that believe your BS).

that why he pumps coins with news. most people probably bought it anyway only difference its now happening at a fixed time. and so much impact doesnt a pump has...most of the time it only goes up 100% and that is in combination with news buyers..

and to be clear, i do not host/own/arrange these pumps, im just a follower who gives my opinion on this!

edit: 100% in 2 minutes is being generous btw, more like 200% in a minute.

LMAO, you cant really think the people that bought during the pump were going to buy coins anyway, can you?.... If that were the case they wouldnt have all dumped the shit out of the coin 5 minutes after they bought it.

The price jumping 100% in 2 minutes has NOTHING to do with news. especially since the news hadnt JUST been released at that moment...
Activity: 518
August 26, 2014, 02:04:34 PM

August 26, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

August 26, 2014, 01:41:58 PM
that is why he pumps coins who come up with big news and stuff like that, this way its isnt just a simple pump and dump.

and yes offcourse he earns with his pumps, but there is nothing wrong with that. its a win win situation.

If a coin has news that will raise the value, the value will go up ON ITS OWN.  Anyone arguing that pump and dumps are good for anything other than lining a few's pockets is obviously extremely ignorant, or are the ones who are lining their pockets.  And that isnt my opinion... its FACT.

its the same with pumps from this topic...there really isnt much of a difference except thet the topic owner always makes a profit...but there is nothing wrong with that...
August 26, 2014, 01:36:17 PM
that is why he pumps coins who come up with big news and stuff like that, this way its isnt just a simple pump and dump.

and yes offcourse he earns with his pumps, but there is nothing wrong with that. its a win win situation.

If a coin has news that will raise the value, the value will go up ON ITS OWN.  Anyone arguing that pump and dumps are good for anything other than lining a few's pockets is obviously extremely ignorant, or are the ones who are lining their pockets.  And that isnt my opinion... its FACT.
August 26, 2014, 01:33:20 PM
August 26, 2014, 01:23:45 PM

August 26, 2014, 11:53:22 AM
Am I the only one that feels knows that these pump and dumps are horrible for the market.  Even if you guys bump the "value" of the coin, 99% of the time it is just slowly gonna crumble back down. You guys are creating false value, not only does it make people loose money by buying higher than they should be.  It is not good for the market as a whole because coins should rise in value because they do something different that may add to the popularity of cryptocurrency with the masses.  This organized pump and dump shit holds cryptocurrency in general back just for that reason.

If a coin is going to rise in value, it should do so for a reason, not because some douchebag on a forum says "lets all buy at once derrr".  There is a reason this type of shit is called fraud on the stock exchange...
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
August 26, 2014, 09:44:02 AM
mrnet i have ur luxemburg adress do u wanna have pumped ur flat u little nifty scammer pumpseeboy?  Cheesy

~CfA~
August 26, 2014, 09:38:15 AM
nav coin volume means nothing, the corresponding btc volume matters.
And if the coin is already announced, there would be no insentive for people to wait for the exact time.
If I wanted to buy, why wait for 5pm EDT, when I can get it cheaper now?
So don't expect a sharp rise, maybe a little rise.

i agree, but nav btc volume was always around 50/120btc a day untill double spend happened. now everything is back on track and nav just needs a boost to get back to these levels again.
August 26, 2014, 09:22:12 AM
i will join this pump! nav is making big process!

indeed you can buy it now as well, which im going to do! a pump is not only for a fast rise in price but it will also spike volume. that attracts new investors which means price will probably stay at the new hights.

and now everybody can earn with it, in my opinion its better then only one guy know which coin gets pumped.
August 26, 2014, 08:29:25 AM
nav coin volume means nothing, the corresponding btc volume matters.
And if the coin is already announced, there would be no insentive for people to wait for the exact time.
If I wanted to buy, why wait for 5pm EDT, when I can get it cheaper now?
So don't expect a sharp rise, maybe a little rise.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
August 26, 2014, 08:01:30 AM
A lot of people are excited about NAV, but I am gonna let this pump slide.
Not enough publicity, not enough buyers.
\

Just confirmed the anon messaging system used will be via subchains - with a coin volume over 50,000,00 - 75,000,000
the closest coin with secret encrypted messaging and anon transactions is 5.5 mil

you should get the picture . this is bigger then any darkcoin out there or other anon coin

August 26, 2014, 06:32:40 AM
A lot of people are excited about NAV, but I am gonna let this pump slide.
Not enough publicity, not enough buyers.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: