Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin discussions and tips! - page 4. (Read 38741 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 27, 2014, 11:02:23 AM
My first impression of you was off mark and for that I sincerely apologize Mr. Net. There are definitely people out there thinking of only themselves while putting up a front that they are trying to "help" others. You are not one of them and have my full support from here on.  Wink

Thank you Travis!

Also, check out the Netcoin ANN for more info: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-netcoin-has-gone-pos-with-pir-owi-745323
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 27, 2014, 09:34:42 AM
My first impression of you was off mark and for that I sincerely apologize Mr. Net. There are definitely people out there thinking of only themselves while putting up a front that they are trying to "help" others. You are not one of them and have my full support from here on.  Wink

September 26, 2014, 05:40:07 PM

One of my long term coins is for sure Netcoin, I am pretty sure its going to rally and see new highs on the next BTC LTC rally.
It has a hard core community that has been around for over a year now and still working on the coin.
Another good long term pick is NHZ and SJCX as well as MEC.

Sounds good. I definitely noticed the community it has outside of btct which is one of the things that caught my attention. That and it seems to have a pretty stable price (even if it is undervalued imo).  Long term I am looking for something I can forget about so stability is a must.  Ill babysit my btc I spend on new coins. Dont really want to on the long term ones.  Any opinions about just keeping it as btc?  As btc goes up in value all coins that are bought/sold for btc essentially go up with btc right? (when compared to their value vs the dollar or another fiat)

I'll check out the other coins you mentioned as well. Want to spread it around as well.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
September 26, 2014, 04:57:41 PM
Sounds good!
Activity: 140
September 26, 2014, 04:56:51 PM
Do you like Netcoin because it's involve word Net. Or do you really like because of developer work.
Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 26, 2014, 04:29:03 PM
watch out for the next BURST pump... someone is buying a lot at 130 satoshi on 3 exchanges

This could even be the pump operator. They are trying to profit from directing the crowds...

Yeah people definitely post coins they are holding in hopes they can create some buys... you think this is bad, jump in irc one of the times during one of the pumps. There is always someone that shouts out coin names trying to fool the trigger fingers waiting to buy. Mr Net muted the channel last time (or two?) a minute before the announcement to help stop it.

Mr Net.  Dont get me wrong, I Am not doing too bad playing the market on new coins but Im trying to find something long term to invest my profits in..  My "obvious" choice has been blackcoin as I feel they are way under valued and there is enough volume that it SHOULDNT decrease (or increase) as fast as the new coins where you can loose you btc in an afternoon.  But im trying to find some other established coins to use long term. What do you think about netcoin?

Also,I know its new but I have been hearing about opalcoin alot. They seem to be rather focused.  Sorry if this is not appropriate to ask here,

Thanks,
Travis

edit: To clarify, for the "long term" coin Im looking for a coin that has been around at least six months (preferably a year), and is probably cheaper now than it has been in the past.

One of my long term coins is for sure Netcoin, I am pretty sure its going to rally and see new highs on the next BTC LTC rally.
It has a hard core community that has been around for over a year now and still working on the coin.
Another good long term pick is NHZ and SJCX as well as MEC.
September 26, 2014, 12:12:45 PM
watch out for the next BURST pump... someone is buying a lot at 130 satoshi on 3 exchanges

This could even be the pump operator. They are trying to profit from directing the crowds...

Yeah people definitely post coins they are holding in hopes they can create some buys... you think this is bad, jump in irc one of the times during one of the pumps. There is always someone that shouts out coin names trying to fool the trigger fingers waiting to buy. Mr Net muted the channel last time (or two?) a minute before the announcement to help stop it.

Mr Net.  Dont get me wrong, I Am not doing too bad playing the market on new coins but Im trying to find something long term to invest my profits in..  My "obvious" choice has been blackcoin as I feel they are way under valued and there is enough volume that it SHOULDNT decrease (or increase) as fast as the new coins where you can loose you btc in an afternoon.  But im trying to find some other established coins to use long term. What do you think about netcoin?

Also,I know its new but I have been hearing about opalcoin alot. They seem to be rather focused.  Sorry if this is not appropriate to ask here,

Thanks,
Travis

edit: To clarify, for the "long term" coin Im looking for a coin that has been around at least six months (preferably a year), and is probably cheaper now than it has been in the past.
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
September 26, 2014, 11:37:18 AM

Activity: 476
September 25, 2014, 04:17:56 PM
Xbot coin is the coin for today.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 25, 2014, 01:23:34 PM

Burst Coin, I do not think it's worth it to buy.
Activity: 560
September 24, 2014, 06:58:41 PM
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
September 24, 2014, 03:46:20 PM
Don't worry!

I'll return to public pumping soon!

Wink

What happen Mr. Net, no new pump since last pump.

I heard you are arranging private pump. Pm me more details.
September 24, 2014, 02:09:24 PM
Neos is next?

He paused the pumping programme for some day/week/months because of low participation.
Activity: 262
September 24, 2014, 12:13:50 PM
When will be next pump, it's more then a week already.

I am doing a pause for now because of the weak participation on last pump.

So you run a private pump group? How does paying to join your "private" group work when it's obvious to everyone these rinky-dink Pumps are done.
It's so April 2014!
If people want to gamble on a coin for a return they don't need you telling them which one. The chances are just as bad going in blindly.

Not all private groups are strictly pump groups, there can be other advantages such as connections and general trading strategy. Also, not sure if you understand the point of being in a paid group, but paid membership normally weans out the smaller investors, creating a more serious and higher level group community.
Activity: 233
September 24, 2014, 10:54:36 AM

I am doing a pause for now because of the weak participation on last pump.

So you run a private pump group? How does paying to join your "private" group work when it's obvious to everyone these rinky-dink Pumps are done.
It's so April 2014!
If people want to gamble on a coin for a return they don't need you telling them which one. The chances are just as bad going in blindly.
Activity: 322
-----------✄----------
September 24, 2014, 09:20:30 AM
Neos is next?
September 23, 2014, 04:36:00 PM
^^ It's happened sometime overwhelming support and sometime weak support.
You can continue your good work.
September 22, 2014, 03:35:43 PM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
September 20, 2014, 06:16:09 PM
If you are sick of having to guess what coin is next to go to the moon, be part of the team that takes it to the moon!
I am doing private pumps now!
Anyone who wants to join in on the fun should PM me for more details!

Give more details about this, I am very interested.
September 20, 2014, 05:12:41 PM
If you are sick of having to guess what coin is next to go to the moon, be part of the team that takes it to the moon!
I am doing private pumps now!
Anyone who wants to join in on the fun should PM me for more details!

Please pm me more details about this.
Pages:
Jump to: