Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin discussions and tips! - page 5. (Read 38741 times)

Activity: 233
Merit: 100
September 20, 2014, 08:31:05 AM

That is what I am LOVING.  And its not like guessing red/black.  There are ways to help your odds... Some "underdogs" pay off so well they are worth betting on even if you loose 9/10 times Tongue

Red/black has 50/50 odds, but you're happy "improving" your odds to 10% odds of choosing a coin that doesn't lose investment?

So, assuming your 1 in 10 "pay-offs" can cover your 9 losses. But that's not how gambling works; you always remember the wins.
The bias here is The Dunning-Kruger Effect, FYI.

No one is making bank (besides OP) investing in HoboNickels.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 20, 2014, 07:43:15 AM
How about neos?
Activity: 168
September 20, 2014, 05:37:18 AM
* travis72682 swallows his pride...

I really hate to admit this, but after doing some reading up.... I think you may be on to something with HAL.... I went ahead and jumped on board.

Wink

Just noticed someone dumped a few hundred thousand ssd so I figured now is as good as a time as any to toss a few coins at it...
Not a bad move!

Dev needs a few more days for his secret app, I'd say we shoot right back to 2.5k sats as soon as he releases!

Also, BTC going all nuts!

already up over 200 since I bought lol.....happen to buy just above the low it hit Wink    Will probably pick up some more on the next low..

edit: which wont be long.. I am loving how fast the coin market moves... you can buy and sell in a matter of minutes when playing the highs/lows

Altcoins market is worst market, it can be 100 x in 1 day or 1% of total investment.

You can say we are just gambling on altcoin trading.

That is what I am LOVING.  And its not like guessing red/black.  There are ways to help your odds... Some "underdogs" pay off so well they are worth betting on even if you loose 9/10 times Tongue
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 20, 2014, 01:52:42 AM
Whats the next pump ?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
September 19, 2014, 10:53:36 PM
Mr Net does cool pumps for sure
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
September 19, 2014, 06:00:33 PM
yes, it is rollercoaster ride.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
September 19, 2014, 04:13:24 PM

I really hate to admit this, but after doing some reading up.... I think you may be on to something with HAL.... I went ahead and jumped on board.

Wink

Just noticed someone dumped a few hundred thousand ssd so I figured now is as good as a time as any to toss a few coins at it...
Not a bad move!

Dev needs a few more days for his secret app, I'd say we shoot right back to 2.5k sats as soon as he releases!

already up over 200 since I bought lol.....happen to buy just above the low it hit Wink    Will probably pick up some more on the next low..

edit: which wont be long.. I am loving how fast the coin market moves... you can buy and sell in a matter of minutes when playing the highs/lows

Altcoins market is worst market, it can be 100 x in 1 day or 1% of total investment.

You can say we are just gambling on altcoin trading.
September 19, 2014, 10:52:37 AM

Wink

Not a bad move!

Activity: 517
Merit: 502
September 19, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

Wink

Not a bad move!

September 19, 2014, 10:04:04 AM

Wink

September 18, 2014, 03:33:13 PM

Wink
September 18, 2014, 03:16:04 PM

September 17, 2014, 11:12:37 PM

Hahaha, craziest and courageous decision, where price dropped to more then 95%.
There is so many more coins far better then GNS, try those then loosing in GNS.

Then I must be a fucking lunatic to still be buying... Cheesy .  OMG /me runs to buy every dolphincoin on trex!!!!!!11oneone
September 17, 2014, 02:46:10 PM
Ohh what a surprise! Mintpal is adding Halcyon!

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/

Good to see atleast some good news for Haycyon.
September 17, 2014, 01:04:30 PM
I hope you all got your coins at sub 20k levels!
September 17, 2014, 10:39:00 AM
Ohh what a surprise! Mintpal is adding Halcyon!

http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/17/mintpal-plans-for-v2-migration/
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 17, 2014, 04:57:48 AM
You must be right... assuming I did, or end up taking losses on gns... I have yet to spend a nickel of fiat on any coins. I got my black widow 2 weeks ago. It has already roi'd x 2.  half of which I wont touch that way in my mind everything else is profit...  I wont go into my strategy any more, but I am as confident as ever in it.

I am leaving you guys to do your thing now... I just hope everyone thinks for themselves out there. If you arent capable, crypto may not be for you.

edit: this obviously is a HORRIBLE move, but at 400 per gns.... I am buying. . .

Hahaha, craziest and courageous decision, where price dropped to more then 95%.
There is so many more coins far better then GNS, try those then loosing in GNS.
September 17, 2014, 02:57:08 AM
You must be right... assuming I did, or end up taking losses on gns... I have yet to spend a nickel of fiat on any coins. I got my black widow 2 weeks ago. It has already roi'd x 2.  half of which I wont touch that way in my mind everything else is profit...  I wont go into my strategy any more, but I am as confident as ever in it.

I am leaving you guys to do your thing now... I just hope everyone thinks for themselves out there. If you arent capable, crypto may not be for you.

edit: this obviously is a HORRIBLE move, but at 400 per gns.... I am buying. . .
September 16, 2014, 03:40:06 PM
gns is at bittrex and is selling like hot cakes... Buy now ppl... money to be made.... (but make your own decisions lol)

edit:  current price
last
0.00000728 BTC

LOL, price already dropped to 97%, and you are suggesting to buy that shit.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
September 16, 2014, 03:03:41 PM
What about XST ?

One group Still trying to pump the coin, but I don't advise to take part now.
Pages:
Jump to: