Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 11. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 01:18:25 AM
all altcoin is very profitable but if you are not a good trader this will be vvery difficult for you but there is a way go ask someone in this forum and ask them what exchanger they use or maybe look what ICO are there in and made some little research on it this way you can see if the coin is not profitable or not
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 03:22:52 PM
There is a future for altcoins in the cryptocurrency world but it is just that when you are investing in altcoins you should be really careful about where you put your money in. Fact is that in a couple of years, a lot of the altcoins that we have now in the market will be dead because they have nothing to offer. You just need to make sure that you are a part of the coins that survive.
Activity: 63
August 24, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
This requires certain knowledge and skills. Without this, only such losses could be obtained from that transaction. The tips are hard to come by, as the market situation is constantly changing and today's advice, it usually no longer apply tomorrow.
Activity: 10
August 24, 2018, 06:21:17 AM
I have long term altcoins investments. I'm very uncertain right now. Moreover, altcoins prices were very cheap now. I think April will be all set. Many people are starting to get cheap coin, I can not believe that Altcoins will act independently of Bitcoin. Come on Bitcoin
Activity: 87
August 23, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
You can make a lot of profit from altcoins if you pick the right ones. I think that now altcoins are part of our life. They will always be around.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 1190
Merit: 60
Bounty Campaign Manager
August 23, 2018, 10:08:41 AM
I think altcoins are the future, just at the moment the variety is very large, the next step will probably be the resolution of the issue, and adjusts the price, I think this volatility prices will be gone.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 10:03:25 AM
I strongly believe altcoins have great future and this is the best time to buy some altcoin and keep it on hold for a couple of years.
I think the price of altcoins will be more strong and all over the world, there is huge support for the cryptocurrency.
There are many altcoins nowadays available to buy in the market, but when you buy any altcoin you should study about it, many altcoin also scam. So be careful before investing in altcoins. I think investing in altcoin is the very high risk also.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 23, 2018, 09:33:26 AM
Now we must wait. This is very difficult but there is no other option. Because if now sell the crypto currency it will lead to big losses.
Activity: 69
August 23, 2018, 12:48:30 AM
Altcoins has a great future, it is a good way to earn good profits in a short time.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 22, 2018, 06:45:11 PM
That's hard to say. The future of anything. But yes for last few months the alts are bleeding badly. Most of them down for 40-60% even more. And it's not only the alts Bitcoin is also down 60% . So it's the market which crash badly. But one thing you have to think that not all of the alts will survive this market. Cause many of them lost volume so circulation is none. Also some of the alts just want to scam people. Some of them have internal matter that they can't solve . Somehow more than 60% alts will be die in my opinion. But those who survive they will do something big. That's it. This market is basically a new market so those who fight , they will win.
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 06:16:29 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

this doesn't only happen to altcoin guys, bitcoin also experiences that. You have to be more patient and don't worry, everything will be fine, the future of altcoin will still be good because it's only about market rotation.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 06:11:00 PM
you do not profit from altcoins due to the fall of the market. and you should think about whether or not to invest in altcoins while the market is falling.
Activity: 53
August 22, 2018, 06:09:06 PM
While some altcoins are garbage, especially when it comes to trading, I like the idea of utility tokens which can be used in a future.

Although utility tokens are not designed as investments, many people contribute to utility token ICOs with the hope that the value of the tokens will increase as demand for the company’s product or service increases. Those people are driving me nuts as they are creating token price fluctuations while I want to invest in real idea and be a part of something that matters.
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
I believe that the Etherium no longer belongs to the class of the Altcoins. This coin outgrew this class and Efirium needs to be raised in another class of crypto assets
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 03:00:05 PM
Now the market is very difficult situation, so it is difficult to make predictions. But I still hope that soon the market will go up and bring us profit.
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 02:23:34 PM
Blockchain is the future of the internet! Altcoins may or may not be regulated but I believe only those really good and with real use will eventually survive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:16:49 PM
You can't  make profit from every altcoin,you need to find the right altcoin in right time, if you buy some good potential coins for long time investment then you can make good profit from its in future
but no good coin at this time. they are just fucking dump. we are hard to get profit from them
the best solution is holding fiat at this time. might be safer for ur money
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 02:10:16 PM
 You can't  make profit from every altcoin,you need to find the right altcoin in right time, if you buy some good potential coins for long time investment then you can make good profit from its in future
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
August 22, 2018, 12:15:56 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

actually if you can use it you will receive satisfying benefits by using altcoins, the key is to be patient and keep learning, don't be discouraged, you have complained just 6 months. I used to experience times like Agan, but I wasn't discouraged and kept digging up information
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
Altcoin in my opinion has a lot of coins that have the opportunity to make a profit in investing. if you have not benefited from altcoin for 6 months you might be wrong in buying coins or participating in a project, because indeed in terms of failure is greater than its success in the altcoin therefore it must be smart to choose and observe altcoin movements or market prices that can avoid mistakes in sell and buy.
Pages:
Jump to: