Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 14. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 19, 2018, 10:29:38 PM
Altcoin is a special cryptocurrency with it's peculiar trend and movement in cryptocurrency market! Assuming you have bought quality altcoin, you will have to hold them to maturity and wait for such coin to appreciate in price because it will if you don't give up too easily!
XG
Activity: 286
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
Bitcoin has already given the proof of growth with the reality changes in lot of users personal living. The same hasn't happened much with the altcoins till date, but expect the same to take place further in the future. So, to expect profit it's good to risk yourself without thinking that the value moves forward or backward
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 10:24:35 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I think ethereum, Neo and Eos will lead the crypto market in the future. All three are one step ahead of the others.
Ethereum is the king of altcoins, with technology and communities that are getting bigger, then I can say that ether will soar.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 10:07:11 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I don't know about what would be the best investing in altcoins but I'll prefer the big chances to make profit and that would be ETH.
This project is most successful than the others so the chances will be high for this.
Activity: 364
August 19, 2018, 05:09:47 PM
Of course, Altcoins has brighter future. It is a difference of time and as much long hold your token and you could get huge money from it.
Activity: 132
August 19, 2018, 04:23:50 PM
It depends on you, which altcoin do you hold? Choose promising coins and buy, altcoin has a bright future. You only need to choose the right and right altcoin, so you can make a profit. If you invest correctly, you will understand the benefits of altcoin.
Activity: 476
August 19, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
Altcoins will have future everytime because everybody wants earn more money and people doesnt confine oneself with bitcoin or ethereum, wants more profitable x10 x20 coins so altcoins will live everytime.
copper member
Activity: 83
August 19, 2018, 04:21:30 PM
The future of altcoin depends on the project that created the altcoin. And if the project is successful can to tell
that the future of this altkoin will also be very good!
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
August 19, 2018, 04:19:49 PM
Yes altcoins will continue to exist and the fact that there is no profit from altcoins is so to blame for the fall of the market.
Activity: 73
August 18, 2018, 09:37:02 PM
It is worth investing in the long run and waiting to earn a really good amount of money .
Activity: 56
August 18, 2018, 08:24:33 PM
thankss😭

Altcoins Have a unique product and capability , All of them have unique future everything is listed down in the whitepapers we just need to pick what is the best for us because not everything pumps. But altcoin has a very good future because we can earn big profit to it than bitcoin which already pumped in years.
Activity: 274
August 18, 2018, 12:17:46 PM
Major altcoins will come to good places in the future but the future of bad altcoins is not very good.So it is very important which altcoins it has.
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
August 18, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
Now there are projects that received the confidence of major companies and publishers! Already allowed to take online payments on the site, it is inspiring!
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 10:49:11 AM
The cost of altcoins currently is low, making the speculators all around the globe dont need to put resources into altcoins any longer, additionally bitcoin value presently is high and overwhelming the market, so I think altcoins now will have a hard time to develope now until one year from now they may get back.
Activity: 140
August 18, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
We all remember the incredible growth that Bitcoin saw just in 2017 alone and while the currency is currently hovering at barely a quarter of its high of around $20,000 from back in December 2017, its success and hype were undeniable. However, while Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best-known cryptocurrency on the market, there are plenty of altcoins out there that all stand the chance at potential repeating history. Whether through promotion on social trading platform services, or simply because it’s just that good, we’re taking a look at whether history really could repeat itself with altcoins.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
August 18, 2018, 10:32:49 AM
It's difficult to talk about things like Altcoins, since the future of such coins or tokens is really very vague, since such projects will be used only under certain conditions, I mean tokens, that is, I think that altcoins will remain in the form of shares.
Activity: 415
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 18, 2018, 10:30:47 AM
I think there are some altcoins that have great potential, but now people don't trust altcoins. People rarely invest in altcoins. This market is gradually losing its vitality. It is full of scams everywhere.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 10:28:11 AM
the feeling of being tired when we don't produce crypto, but all of us must fight
this fatigue because it will be useless if we just leave it, we must be optimistic
that we will earn an ICO as a gift hunter, the future of the altcoin will continue to grow in the future.
Activity: 175
August 18, 2018, 10:23:31 AM
if we see that altcoin is very good. for us to invest in it. because I always think and believe that altcoin has a good future, bro. even though now the price is down. but someday the price will definitely rise again .
Activity: 378
August 18, 2018, 10:19:09 AM
The altcoins have a future. Not everyone, but quite a large number of altcoins have good projects and many of these projects are original and solve any problems in the modern world.

I think Altcoins will attract more market capitalization, and in the end it will be much more widely used than Bitcoin. Altcoin of the future is quite simple, even showing signs now.
Pages:
Jump to: