Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 13. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
August 22, 2018, 02:48:52 AM
Indeed, there has been no increase in Altcoin, but in doing so, it is hoped that all who still have a lot of Altcoin savings that have not been sold yet, but don't panic, it's common in the world of Altcoin trading that is important optimistic.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 02:47:46 AM
Maybe that altcoin is not good enough to become profitable.
Everyone must do a background check first before investing on to something. Because your money can get into waste.
Activity: 12
August 22, 2018, 02:33:08 AM
I do believe in the technology but I don't believe in making crypto a full time job unless you are a full time crypto trader. I know there are some bounty hunters in here that are doing it for full time but there are some companies that are not paying out bounty hunter in return, so its still risky to give up your regular paying job just to do micro tasks in crypto space without certainty of really acquiring and building wealth.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
August 21, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
The future of Altcoins is only one thing, to fulfill their mission according to White Paper and to give money to their investors and development team.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 04:24:02 PM
Altcoins has a very bright future. All you need to know so as to be able to trade a better altcoin is to get yourself better knowledge about it so that you won't keep losing your Money. Stuff about how to trade is readily available on YouTube and also on Internet. With this, you are good to trade
Activity: 86
August 21, 2018, 05:36:58 AM
Bitcoin is without a doubt the best decision, it's history demonstrate to us that when there is a drop btc rises ath, it is constantly similar to that, now I think individuals are going frantic in bitcoin puting live investment funds, taking credits and so forth this is my supposition.. most alts are going down, however pattern will change soon or later and alts will be green once more. In crypto you should be quiet this is one thing that I have learnt up until this point.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 05:33:29 AM
I think shanzhai has a great future and you should think about it correctly before investing.

I feel like every cryptocurrency has a bright future. Even if today's COINS are too low, they will be more valuable in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
August 21, 2018, 05:31:59 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
I wonder what you did with your alts in December 2017 (just a couple of months after you wrote this post).
Did you sell them at like x3-x10-x100?
I just hope that you managed to get the best profit during this blessed crypto bull run  Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 21, 2018, 05:23:17 AM
Altcoin is profitable and the future of it in the market cap have a huge potential to earn money within. Invest money with altcoin is one of the best idea to earn money in the future but it is depend on the altcoin you've choose. Good luck Smiley
Today's altcoin holdings may make you more anxious, the price of the current penny is falling very low, may just be one of the ways we lose money if invested in them, I do not believe that the market The field will recover
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 21, 2018, 05:17:14 AM
At the present time, the future of Altcoin I see is terrible. Because when the bit coin is in a downward trend, the alt coin will fall more than the beat coin, so even if the bit coin goes up in the future, It takes a lot of time.
If Altcoin is trying to recover to its normal price, but bit coin declines again in the middle, the Altcoin should fall down again.
To solve this, other coins against the bit coin must come out in the future to solve this phenomenon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 21, 2018, 05:13:19 AM
They will be developing and improving only I am sure because I consider that ther contribution to the whole cryptocurrency market is too large to move out.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:47:34 PM
altcoin still depends on Bitcoin, we can see that the price of altcoin is currently falling because the price of Bitcoin is falling.
so I think the future of Altcin depends on the future of Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the main crypto that greatly affects other coins.
Activity: 79
August 20, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Altcoin is profitable and the future of it in the market cap have a huge potential to earn money within. Invest money with altcoin is one of the best idea to earn money in the future but it is depend on the altcoin you've choose. Good luck Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
August 20, 2018, 12:01:07 PM
Some of my friends made really good profit from altcoin last year. Recently the market is so down and weird. But i believe the future of altcoin is also good. We should just wait for a better market condition.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 12:00:13 PM
The only thing you need to do is to make a good research about a particular coin. If you have investigated and researched thoroughly then maybe you won't end up with the loss. Most of the altcoins, when they are released on the market after ICO don't last long but their whitepaper explains everything and if you invested smartly you will know when to trade with them. Keeping all that altcoins is risky cause few of them will rise up and perfect solution for that is constant trading. There will always be altcoins cause it I the new trend of developing projects and for some scams which you must watch of. You should invest 1 to 2 months if you have a profit then sell, if you do not profit then you should sell because there are many altcoin for you to choose and not necessarily altcoin it. You can also invest in ICO projects because the opportunity x2 assets is very fast
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
August 20, 2018, 11:59:33 AM
alternative coins which have a great potential and a promising team will live a long time or forever,
they will rise in the market with much demands of the people.
but htose who were down who can't comply with the people around it will die or will serve as shitcoins.
this is given in this community.
that is what the power you can get from the people.
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 11:58:13 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

It depends on what altcoin you hold. Like I said before, patience is the main key to success. Don't focus on just one coin, you better try another altcoin, maybe a little risky. Or the best choice is you can choose ethereum to invest, because ethereum has the potential to grow by the end of this year.
Activity: 81
August 20, 2018, 11:56:41 AM
There's as yet a splendid future a significant number of the altcoins like the ones that stays at the best. You should investigate those altcoins that have enormous help from a considerable lot of the outstanding crypto clients. Possibly some time or another one of this altcoins may endeavor to challenge bitcoin' strength. It might be litecoin, ethereum, monero, or one of without bounds altcoin that is yet to be create.
Activity: 64
August 20, 2018, 12:32:07 AM
thankss😭

I believe that you should not spend too much time trying to understand what will happen to bitcoin.
Sometimes it's easier to deal with some altcoins and work with them away from the main sensation of the virtual money market.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 11:33:13 PM
I believe that Altcoin has a very bright future. IT is very profitable when you hold a good coin with a good project.
Pages:
Jump to: