Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 120. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
November 05, 2017, 04:53:37 AM
i am not sure what kind of altcoins are you holding, but if your coin does not have any high potential to grow, i think you should sell them already to exchange to bitcoin, which will bring you high benefits, but if your altcoins has high potential to rise in the future, you should hold them a little bit longer, maybe after the segwit event.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:52:08 AM
Altoins with good project behind will be great investment, but most of them are shit coins with no future. And here is the problem, which one I should hold? For me only few...top 3-5 plus my heart tokens like BAT. Other alts only for trating to get more BTC and ETH.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
November 05, 2017, 04:41:14 AM
Shit coin... No i mean altcoin is not good to invest right now. Almost altcoin have its price really low. I lose more than 30% my balance for now. Look btc, i will invest btc now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 05, 2017, 04:27:43 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
you may have not been lucky because many people out there have enjoyed the beauty of bitcoin or altcoin so do not give up and keep investing coin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 11:22:33 AM
The longer you hold, the more you earn. Because each project has its own development road map, sometimes it takes several years for their development. It also depends on the team, how much capital has been collected for ICO and many other factors.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
November 04, 2017, 11:18:57 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

It depends on what cryptocurrency you have, because there are real, there are also fraudulent! The more of them, the higher the probability that you will get a very good, even greater profit. 6 months of waiting is not enough. There is an example when a coin has grown thousands of times in 3-4 years. Patience, friend.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
November 03, 2017, 05:05:11 PM
it may be that Altcoin can be a bright future for those who dare to invest in Altcoin with high risk.
really, investing in altcoin is very high risk of losing but if investing properly then you can get rich quickly.
Quickly but also risky than Bitcoin, therefore, you need to know the altcoin market does not fit for trader can't keep calm, because the volatility of the altcoin market always stronger than the volatility of the Bitcoin market.
Activity: 210
November 03, 2017, 03:17:21 AM
it may be that Altcoin can be a bright future for those who dare to invest in Altcoin with high risk.
really, investing in altcoin is very high risk of losing but if investing properly then you can get rich quickly.
Activity: 462
November 03, 2017, 03:08:55 AM
Altcoin market is more dynamic than you could ever think. Bitcoin might be carry the day right now with it's outstanding peformance in price, but it is just for sometime before you begin to see altcoin skyrocketing and out performing bitcoin in price.
Activity: 154
November 03, 2017, 03:07:32 AM
Altcoins will continue to drop with all these forks and I don't think this year we will have impressive gains on any of them, Which means it's time for researching and buying into projects you believe in. Remember how huge the surge was this January compared to December. As things look right now, I'm expecting a similar scenario.
Activity: 420
Merit: 256
اللعنة
November 03, 2017, 02:59:10 AM
thankss😭
Yes, they have a future. In fact, with the high demands in the trading market, there is a high chance that altcoins will live longer than we think. The only problem with people who invest in altcoins is their decisions on where to put their money. If you invest in altcoins, you need to study their features. Most of the time, the first thing that people usually look at when looking for altcoin to invest in is its value. They don't usually care examining the other informations about that altcoin.

Before investing in altcoin, you should consider all of its features, including its market cap, current supply or availability, and its price chart. Crypto-investment is not as easy as we think. We need to make a thorough study on these altcoins before choosing the altcoins in which we will put our money so that in the end, everything will flawlessly go along with the plan.
Activity: 366
November 02, 2017, 07:41:59 AM
Bitcoin has already given the proof of growth with the reality changes in lot of users personal living. The same hasn't happened much with the altcoins till date, but expect the same to take place further in the future. So, to expect profit it's good to risk yourself without thinking that the value moves forward or backward.
Activity: 125
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 07:36:48 AM
the main thing is to find a good altcoin to invest. it is desirable that he had a working product.
Activity: 255
thelastman
November 02, 2017, 07:33:47 AM
altcoin  is  so  much  choose!only  few  altcoin  have  futher  and  it depend  on  your   mind  ,your  choose ,  your  holding  time!
i  suggesttion  is  :
one,  prepare  accepting  a  fact   that  any  altcoin  would  be  zero  value!
two, if  you  dont  fit  the  short time  trading,  dont  do that!
Activity: 56
November 02, 2017, 07:24:34 AM
will dent reach 1$ Huh
Activity: 350
November 02, 2017, 07:21:35 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
November 02, 2017, 06:21:04 AM
thankss😭
It's good that you bring this up. Altcoins have future, since new projects are coming up but as I'm sure most of us here would agree, you must be cautious before making any kind of decisions in the Cryptoworld. I would say also that now that Bitcoin is steadily pumping and Altcoins are dumping, it's not wise to buy Altcoins right now. If Bitcoin starts a dump lets say, then it's a good time invest in Altcoins and it would not be that tiring for you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
November 02, 2017, 06:09:11 AM
theres always risks that come with altcoins, there is no guarantee, just need to pick the right altcoin, buy in at the right time and sell out at the right time also.
There would always be that risk compared to bitcoin. Indeed, cryptocurrency atmosphere comes with a whole lot of risk and then life in itself is full of risks.

They are risks worth taking though but one just have to be careful and make them a calculative risk.
There are some altcoins that have huge prospects and although we do not know the future but the idea behind them would make them stand out at the end.
We can't says what happen in the future, moreover if we compared the altcoins to bitcoin. They were know that bitcoin is more deserve to be top crypto currency in digital currency. Otherwise altcoins have seen a good future but not all, because some of them are closed to death so I don't think if it is good to invest for the future.
Activity: 23
November 02, 2017, 06:08:57 AM
Yes, I think Bitcoin will eventually crash and let the place for others cryptos far more efficient for the different roles they were created for. Bitcoin is like the very old and very rich grandfather but he will eventually pass out when people will realise that altcoins are far better and that Bitcoin can't fulfill their dreams.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 06:06:37 AM
Bitcoin is for sure the best choice, it´s history show us that when there is a drop btc rises ath, it is always like that, now i think people are going mad in bitcoin puting live savings, taking credits etc.. this is my opinion.. most alts are going down, but trend will change soon or later and alts will be green again. In crypto you must be patient this is one thing that i have learnt so far.
Jump to: