Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin future - page 44. (Read 18838 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 03:56:40 AM
Altcoins will live a long time, the question how long. Many of them scam and speculative will disappear.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 03:50:53 AM
altcoins are easy to mine so that it bring good opportunity for investors. Therefore, I think altcoin will strongly develop soon!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 15, 2018, 04:13:19 PM
Everything that has a product and working solutions to problems has a future and great prospects. I constantly follow interesting projects in terms of capitalization and technology and I am looking for the most undervalued ones. I constantly have thoughts about how the market should develop, but it is unpredictable and you just need to be calm. This is the key to success in this challenging market for every investor
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 04:12:43 PM
Altcoins who have real projects will live and will good future, the rest will die, this is a normal process.
altcoins are not pur future, bit of course the big ajd meaningful part of it, so altcoins are good things and they can bring ykunanlot of profit
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
June 15, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭
i think tht altcoin has a big bright futrpure, so indoubt that you need to be afraid of any dark times even if they come
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
June 15, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
Altcoins who have real projects will live and will good future, the rest will die, this is a normal process.
Activity: 125
June 15, 2018, 10:09:14 AM
you need to learn how to analyze altcoins if you want to earn on them! I before investing learn about the world of the crypts at all! until I learn how to analyze this market without risking investing in the crypt! it's dangerous!
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
June 14, 2018, 11:11:31 AM
I don't understand what kind of currency you are holding. I think I can give you some advice. The current market is more suitable for daily trading because the current market is in a downward trend. Second, I don't think you should buy those old generations now. Currency, because they are all the same, if you want to make money, I think you should buy some of the just listed or upcoming listing tokens! This way their trend will be very different from the current market!
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 11:10:36 AM
Altcoins is the best way to earn more bitcoin, you just need to invest on the altcoins that you will trust if you are planning to hold it for long term. Never invest on altcoin that doesn't have a working product.
Activity: 112
June 14, 2018, 11:07:15 AM
6 month holding life running with altcoin. I don't get any profit from altcoin. my question is really have any future for altcoin? I just tired with altcoin.please drop your suggestion.
thankss😭

I wouldn't cry... Try to find good ICO project and invest your ETH.
I'm just doing that. Last investment - Welltrado.
Activity: 45
June 14, 2018, 11:05:42 AM
In my own idea i taught, the altcoin has future, they have good future, you should choose the right time to buy and sell the coin, and also there are some potential altcoins, and you just need to  take time to invest in a better coin.
Activity: 105
June 14, 2018, 02:27:56 AM
There are a lot of potential altcoins, and you just need to take the time to invest in a better coin. We can buy and hold the token if it has the ability to compete quickly with the price. After we expect the price to reach, we can sell and profit and enjoy it.
Activity: 98
June 14, 2018, 02:27:35 AM
The price of altcoins now is very low, making the investors all around the world dont want to invest in altcoins anymore, moreover bitcoin price now is very high and dominating the market, so i think altcoins now will have a very hard time to develope now until next year they may get back.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
June 14, 2018, 02:23:15 AM
thankss😭

If you bought Altcoin 6 months ago, you will even lose at least half of your capital. I think the long term is relative, it will depend on when you start. Some altcoins really go to hell. But a lot of altcoin that I'm sure will still make calculations in the future.

At present as bitcoin is on low so mostly all the altcoins are available for very lower price ranger. So start buying now if you want to make some good money by year end 2018. As btc starts rising all the altcoins which are top coins will rise quickly and can give you very good returns as well.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:21:00 AM
thankss😭

If you bought Altcoin 6 months ago, you will even lose at least half of your capital. I think the long term is relative, it will depend on when you start. Some altcoins really go to hell. But a lot of altcoin that I'm sure will still make calculations in the future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 14, 2018, 02:02:27 AM
You do not get a profit even in 2017. I think your strategy is not good enough, or your capital is not big enough. I think knowledge is not enough to make big profits, if we do not bet on big capital anyway. We can start investing by any amount, but a number will be generated from the previous figure.
Activity: 81
June 12, 2018, 10:59:12 AM
future altcoin will be very good because the more advanced age then technology is also increasingly developing the economy in the world, including altcoin. the longer certainly will be more developed and known to the wider community. It is certainly the longer lead altcoin price soared.
Activity: 178
June 12, 2018, 06:41:08 AM
Actually altcoins has a goox future... You should choose right coins to buy. And yoy should choose the right time to sell the coins. Thete after you can get good profit earnings.
Activity: 210
June 12, 2018, 01:58:47 AM
thankss😭

Many believe that the year 2017 is the year Altcoin. If you do not make a profit out of it, you may not be patient enough to wait. Indeed, some coins do not produce anything except to meet your portfolio. But if you have the right Altcoin, all you have to do is just wait longer.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
June 12, 2018, 12:54:30 AM
thankss😭

Altcoin has a good future if you pick the right one to hold. Dont panic if you dnt get any profit by holding your coins because many investors and traders holds their coin for a year without getting any profit because they belive that it will grow soon. Its up to you if you want to hold it or you want to sell but if you can see that the coin has a potential to grow and rise its value in the near future, i suggest you to hold aNd wait for the right time. Always remember that patience is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: