Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin market continues to gain momentum - page 3. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
Actually, I think altcoin season has already started. While Bitcoin and top altcoins are in flat, some DeFi coins like LEND and BAND has been growing significantly for the past few months.
CZ once said that this altcoin season will be interesting, and not all altcoins will go up,
only the developing altcoin project will join the party
Activity: 944
Merit: 101
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Actually, I think altcoin season has already started. While Bitcoin and top altcoins are in flat, some DeFi coins like LEND and BAND has been growing significantly for the past few months.
DeFi is receiving a lot of attention from investors over the past few months. Most major exchanges choose Defi projects for IEO at the moment, it's like the ICO in 2017, growth is strong and then it will collapse
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
There have not been any signs that the altcoin season is returning to this market and should not be optimistic soon because the situation is still very unpredictable now.

The value of Bitcoin will determine the next trend of this entire market and it is best to be patient. I only trust the coins in the top 10 CMC because these are the coins that will rise very high if the altcoin season comes back.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
for the past few months I have seen that the btc did not experience an increase or it could be said to be stagnant, instead altcoin has experienced a very high increase.
some of the top ranked altcoins like XLM, ADA, DOGE and others have experienced a pretty high increase, maybe this alt season in a short time after the market has improved.
we must make the most of this situation.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
The last couple of weeks certainly seen to indicate that the altcoin run in may start anytime . What's important to keep in mind is not to invest in shit coins and stick to coins with good fundamentals for the long term.

It is not easy to divide the altcoins to shitcoins and good coins. Because there is another category, which is comprised of good coins with lazy developers. Some of the projects, such as GBYTE and Stellar Lumens, started with a lot of hype and fanfare and their idea was really good. But they went down, when the developers deserted them. And this can happen to a lot of the good altcoins in the future.
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The last couple of weeks certainly seen to indicate that the altcoin run in may start anytime . What's important to keep in mind is not to invest in shit coins and stick to coins with good fundamentals for the long term.
It has already started but it looks like the pumpers were much more selective to choose which coin that has a good progress that can be pumped by the pumpers.
it looks like so many people were starting to hyping the crypto again. We will moon very soon.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
There is no significant growth in the overall market, its just another bump and dump which happens with coins have more marketcap value.But hopefully this price increase may bring some changes in the entire market.
No doubt if this growth continues to gain, there will be some changes in the entire market. But as you above mentioned there is not any best changing in the whole market. It is not exaggeration to say that, altcoins wait for the price increasing of BTC. After this movement we can see the significant growth in the market.
The price of Bitcoin has a huge influence in the crypto market because any fluctuation of Bitcoin can determine Altcoin next trend. Over the past 2 months, Bitcoin has been fluctuating between $9000 and $9400 and hasn't had any major corrections, so I guess if Bitcoin can reach $10,000 soon, all altcoins will rise. Anyway, there is still a long way ahead and I continue to wait patiently until the altcoin season returns to this market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Clintex io? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?

Basically, this is a new type of software platform aimed at transforming the medicine development industry through the application of predictive analytics, machine learning, and the novel use of blockchain technology and smart contracts in clinical trials. And mission is to bring down the cost of medicine and improve the speed to market of new medicines for the people who need them, through vastly reducing development costs for the global pharmaceutical industry. But also Google
Activity: 112
Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Clintex io. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field

Clintex io? Hmm, it seems that I haven't heard of such a platform before, can you please provide more details on what the solution stays for?
I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?

Nope, I wouldn't say so. I am only having 2 or 3 most attractive ones I am following. And latest discovery I would definitely recommend everyone to have a look at - Clintex io. Have you already heard of such a solution? Cause you know, in here guys are setting entirely new standards on the field
Activity: 112
Such a strategy makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value

I fully agree with you that it is not easy to find several tokens that widen the horizons and set new standards on the industry. Talking about you, are there many solutions you can recommend in general?
Such a strategy makes sense, but you know, what I would also say - it is not easy to find multiple solutions that meet requirements. What I mean is evaluating the factors. From my point of view, platform must be advanced, reliable and, of course, bring real and practical value
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Seriously this is period for altcoins as many coins are resurrecting and new coins doing so well
 I am very happy and would say July and August are usually good in Crypto. I guess no bad feelings anymore as things are going well but to be frank shit exchanges are doing more better this period in terms of pumping coins.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
I strongly believe this is a good time for altcoins, currently almost all altcoins am holding is pumping, Kai, Oks, snx etc more pump to come soon, pump incoming for BTC which will pump altcoins more.
Activity: 302
There is no significant growth in the overall market, its just another bump and dump which happens with coins have more marketcap value.But hopefully this price increase may bring some changes in the entire market.
The opposite thing was happening with the market and almost all of coins were getting dumped due to the bitcoin correction on its price. I may think if we will not see a small growth that happens with bitcoin and crypto market. It's still not on its momentum.
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
The momentum of most altcoins are seemly to down along teh tupe for more eyars. In this case, altcoins at that time arevery interesting moreover for this that always offer the market at that time. But for now? It will beleive that the new era of the altcoins may be careful. And here is always emerging again and again with the same prospect buying AT the promising altcoin sfi the fture. The coions may be now having good vlume but we will not know untul they entered the new ATH or even the era of altcoin will begin.
Activity: 664
I am very optimistic that bitcoin stability will last and will continue to increase until 2021, and I sincerely hope that the altcoins and tokens that I collect will give very satisfying results.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 505
Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
May be its actually  a season for Altcoin to moon , most of us have been waiting for this time expecting this moon . At that there are still alot of other Altcoins still below our entry point .crypto market is so unpredictable .
I think that if you are making a profit now, you need to fix it and not be greedy. the market is now not the same as it was at the end of 2017. it is difficult to predict when there will be a dump after growth
Pages:
Jump to: