Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin market continues to gain momentum - page 7. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
I know it will be a joy for everyone in crypto space to see the actual reality of news like this.  At least one of the altcoins I have personally witnessed its bull run recently was a newly listed 2018 project called Invox Finance.  It rose from -1.52% to +634% in just overnight.  I am optimistic that if Bitcoin stability continues, there will be more improvement in the price which will also affect altcoins positively as we anticipate the probability of bull run come year 2021 or thereabout.
Obvious pump and dump. A trading volume of < $1k. LOL.

Just to be fair, I'm seeing a lot of altcoins really making significant gains over the last day or two. And I was surprised to see the dominance of BTC going down, but it is still very high. If there is an altcoin bull run, I'm expecting the dominance to be in the 50% range. Otherwise, this could be some projects are just being pump, or they are being listed on top level exchanges that's why the price has grown in the last couple of days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 23
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Wow, that is another promising graph if we look at it. We can see that it is slowly gaining value compared to the past years and all we have to do is wait for it or ride it and start trading and buying those coins that looks promising. Surely all HODLers will be happy again and wait until that graph is at the peak.

The Alternate Coin markets always provides promising platforms and all we need to do is look for them and support them.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
Yes, i think so too, in last few days many Altcoin has started to wake up from their sleep, the Altcoin market has begun to recover. So I think this is the right time to enter market, especially for daily traders, because price movements are very suitable for daily trading.
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
You are talking about the altcoin market, but I see that only Ethereum and Dogecoin grow. And even they grow, we can´t compare this growth to Bitcoin, that made already 300% growth in a few months. Who knows, if the altcoin season happens and if yes, we can´t expect that all coins will grow as we saw it in 2017.

take a look at ethereum 2.0 , it will be main fundamental for ethereum price movement. it could released on this year or maybe 2021 at least. this is year not only ethereum and dogecoin , take look at chainlink too. its rise from around $1 on march till $7 on july. we will see more altcoin will grow smoothly this year.dont focus on few coins only , there are alot opportunity outside.
Agree! That's what I'm waiting for in this market. I have seen enough to have a hope that there will be a bullish season in the cryptocurrency market. Especially after the launching of ETH 2.0, I expect all other altcoins will pump along the way with BTC and ETH. The market is in bad condition for too long, I hope it can recover asap and create the opportunities for traders as well as investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
This is the way you see it but I see things differently mate, 240$ per ethereum isn't rally for me and saying altcoins gain momentum isn't real because all I can see are altcoin green market, no bullrun or big surge, the only project with massive pumps presently are DeFi projects
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
Over the past 7-days Bitcoin’s dominance fell from 64.15% to 62.45%, which shows that altcoins have increased in market capitalization.

Almost 2% dropped is not significant as I don't see a stable rise on the altcoins, the market could still any time dump when there's a FUD.
Looking at the 7 day period only is wrong, we should look for months of weeks of comparison as crypto in general is so volatile, it could move on a regular basis.

I'd rather hope that bitcoin will rise so altcoins will have its chance to be stable, but if bitcoin will get stagnant, I'm not expecting a real altcoins run.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

Its the only Chainlink, crypto.com and ADA that's always green since last month. Crypto.com really is amazing but you might wanna look for an opportunity before an entry position. If I just knew that crypto.com will continue to grow, I could have bought more than the ADA I got for staking. This is the project that has more to grow. It may sound like I shill for it but its true that it continue to rise.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
You are talking about the altcoin market, but I see that only Ethereum and Dogecoin grow. And even they grow, we can´t compare this growth to Bitcoin, that made already 300% growth in a few months. Who knows, if the altcoin season happens and if yes, we can´t expect that all coins will grow as we saw it in 2017.

Only a few altcoins are growing in recent days, and if you want the altcoin market to grow like 2017, I think it will never happen. There are too many altcoin scams in this market and it needs to be removed so investors can focus on the top altcoins.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
I know it will be a joy for everyone in crypto space to see the actual reality of news like this.  At least one of the altcoins I have personally witnessed its bull run recently was a newly listed 2018 project called Invox Finance.  It rose from -1.52% to +634% in just overnight.  I am optimistic that if Bitcoin stability continues, there will be more improvement in the price which will also affect altcoins positively as we anticipate the probability of bull run come year 2021 or thereabout.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

I can't remember the link I've read days ago but they mentioned Chainlink and ADA seem to have the obvious bullrun when ADA was added to coinbase. It also mentioned Bancor and KAVA seem to be the Defi projects still are paving the way to bullrun season. The tokens so far as of now are very cheap and for someone who could bag today will really make huge profit once it kicked up.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
An article on cointelegraph says: Altcoin market continues to gain momentum

Following Ether’s (ETH) rally, the altcoin market as a whole has started to recover. Bitcoin’s stability has provided a strong foundation for altcoins to rebound after a year of stagnation.

Ether price rose from $175 to $240 since the first week of May and it seems that the gradual recovery in it’s price has further enabled the altcoin market to retain its momentum.

Bitcoin dominance slightly decreased in the week. Source: CoinMarketCap.com

Over the past 7-days Bitcoin’s dominance fell from 64.15% to 62.45%, which shows that altcoins have increased in market capitalization.

Earlier this month, traders, like Peter Brandt, forecast that an altcoin season could occur at some point in 2020. The strong performances by leading altcoins, including Cardano (ADA), Chainlink, Tezos (XTZ), and Compound (COMP), has led the sentiment around the crypto market to improve.

How do you think about this?

Pages:
Jump to: