Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin market continues to gain momentum - page 5. (Read 914 times)

Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Yes altcoins are doing well lately but how far can they go when Bitcoin is still struggling around 9000+ price level? Only DeFi projects are doing so well without the help of any bull market because of the HYPE, it's not altcoins season time yet, not until Bitcoin turned bullish itself
One thing that you need to keep in mind, which is that Altcoin is already very strong and has been very popular in the market, they will always survive and run as they should, even though Bitcoin is still struggling around the price level of 9000+, except Altcoin is rubbish, it is clearly not will run smoothly or even die automatically.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001
Yep! lately, altcoins are looking quite stable. I mean they do fall whenever BTC makes a quick up or down move but they recover quickly (probably in a day or two). I heard a few saying that this is just a mini bull run the main bull run by the year-end.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 318
I agree that the altcoin market is getting better and that some altcoins are rising slowly, like ETH, LINK, ADA, XTZ and COMP soaring prices
suddenly. And if you see the decreasing dominance of Bitcoin, it proves that there has been an increase in market capitalization of altcoins.
This means that the momentum has begun for investors to buy several altcoins that are considered potential, no doubt altcoin season coming
soon. Collect from each of your favorite altcoins now.
Activity: 491
Merit: 1259
Nil inultum remanebit
But still, altcoin prices are still dictated by how high the price of bitcoin is the scenario that happens way back 2017 will not repeat itself but it might surpass it that is if bitcoin started to bullrun and reach a new heights.
You are right, momentum will still occur when bitcoin starts running pumps. but now altcoin is starting to prepare it. the altcoin market is getting stronger and trading is increasing. this is very interesting. I'm waiting for the response of bitcoin for the next month what will happen.

Isn't it here yet? Even PayPal has confirmed its interest in cryptocurrency. I only wish to know in advance which of alts it would choose apart from Bitcoin. I wish it was from my portfolio. I don't think PayPal intends to  cultivate alts which are not currently at the top.
Activity: 462
Merit: 19
It's not the time yet for a new altcoin season, whatever is happening right now is because of the good news surrounding crypto space entirely, Bitcoin is currently stuck at 9k but few altcoins are doing well even without Bitcoin moving that much but still altcoin movements aren't that huge, it's same old story, only Bitcoin can drive altcoins up
Activity: 490
Merit: 16
Yes altcoins are doing well lately but how far can they go when Bitcoin is still struggling around 9000+ price level? Only DeFi projects are doing so well without the help of any bull market because of the HYPE, it's not altcoins season time yet, not until Bitcoin turned bullish itself
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

It's not bad to be honest, we are just sitting at the true price that ETH should be at its current development. The only reason why we reached that ATH was because of the hype and scam of 2017. To be honest, the altcoins are doing great and it is increasing even with the time of pandemic. The anticipated ETH update might be one of the cause or the talk of the town chainlink.
Lately the Altcoin market has seen a recovery, some coins have started to increase, but to achieve ATH as in 2017 indeed very difficult, it takes a lot of positive news so make the Crypto world gets a lot of trust from investors or public again.
The trust is slowly coming back I think but the pump is not high compare before, but if you look at the good side good altcoins make a big run this month. We are nearly to end the year 2020, after all the challenges that we face we are still hoping that the altcoins season will finally come. ETH is a good coin, I don't want to argue with this one but I know its value will grow more.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

It's not bad to be honest, we are just sitting at the true price that ETH should be at its current development. The only reason why we reached that ATH was because of the hype and scam of 2017. To be honest, the altcoins are doing great and it is increasing even with the time of pandemic. The anticipated ETH update might be one of the cause or the talk of the town chainlink.
Lately the Altcoin market has seen a recovery, some coins have started to increase, but to achieve ATH as in 2017 indeed very difficult, it takes a lot of positive news so make the Crypto world gets a lot of trust from investors or public again.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Altcoins are constantly falling or rising in price and it will always be so, but so far it’s invisible that altcoins will start to grow to those heights that were a couple of years ago, namely when Ethereum was worth 1k$, so we are all waiting when altcoins will show good growth.
That is right the market has always been unstable, cause of that the price of cryptocurrencies is increasing or decreasing. It is so normal, it was really better than nowadays. l mean as you above mentioned ATH of ETH was 1.448.18$. But it is really so bad today, 4 times lower than ATH price. l hope it will change until the end of the year.
It's not normal when there was a very big movement when it has released a crap news like what happened with doge and it was pnd scheme. It will change when ethereum will have implemented the POS system to decrease the inflation in the market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
Altcoins are constantly falling or rising in price and it will always be so, but so far it’s invisible that altcoins will start to grow to those heights that were a couple of years ago, namely when Ethereum was worth 1k$, so we are all waiting when altcoins will show good growth.
That is right the market has always been unstable, cause of that the price of cryptocurrencies is increasing or decreasing. It is so normal, it was really better than nowadays. l mean as you above mentioned ATH of ETH was 1.448.18$. But it is really so bad today, 4 times lower than ATH price. l hope it will change until the end of the year.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
altcoins are doing great the last few weeks , to bad i did not own them all but at least i have some chainlink which is also doing great , i did bitcoin more then altcoins but maybe that was (again) a mistake
Yeah Chainlink is doing great now,Looking at the market while other coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum is breaking down but this Chainlink is growing 165 and still growing.

Many altcoins are bringing few profits but not enough to call it momentum, can't be compared to 2017 kinda altcoin season and I still belief that any future altcoin season will depend on how bullish Bitcoin gets
yeah Not all but some of them are going up right?checking the market dictate that momentum is for other altcoins also.
Activity: 480
Merit: 106

Only a matter of time now, before the older and more established Altcoins like Dash will start growing exponentially in price and marketcap.
Altcoins are not all in the exact same cycle, so the timing of each Altcoin bullrun will be different. Some will start early, some will start late.
And it will also depend of the perceived future value and use case(s) of each altcoin, to determine how much they rise.

So much this. Please people, don't just wait on a signal of altcoin season because there won't any clear signal for this time. Time to start investing in a good altcoin, that is much better. I saw doge and chain link did very well lately and you should take it as a cue. Many more altcoins will behave like that.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
altcoins are doing great the last few weeks , to bad i did not own them all but at least i have some chainlink which is also doing great , i did bitcoin more then altcoins but maybe that was (again) a mistake
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
I also support Ethereum and I think that is the one which has a large impact.
I haven't seen the market of other coins but perhaps this is just another short bull run.
Maybe we could make the most out of it while it is still hanging up there.

In my personal opinion, it won't take that long. Call me pessimistic but there is not much news that I see with regards to these alts that could pull them up.
Activity: 301
Merit: 13
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
Many altcoins are bringing few profits but not enough to call it momentum, can't be compared to 2017 kinda altcoin season and I still belief that any future altcoin season will depend on how bullish Bitcoin gets
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
But still, altcoin prices are still dictated by how high the price of bitcoin is the scenario that happens way back 2017 will not repeat itself but it might surpass it that is if bitcoin started to bullrun and reach a new heights.
You are right, momentum will still occur when bitcoin starts running pumps. but now altcoin is starting to prepare it. the altcoin market is getting stronger and trading is increasing. this is very interesting. I'm waiting for the response of bitcoin for the next month what will happen.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
There are only few altcoins that are gaining momentum and these altcoins are part of the highest market capitalization and daily volume. Most of the altcoins are still in bearish trend where it continuing to create lower lows and lower highs. If I will trade an altcoin, I think it is more good to trade ETH and some altcoin that have good liquidity. This short term momentum can be called as a good sign because in the past months, we saw a lot of dips and dumps.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
Real altseason will happen only after btc bull run
BTC has only small movements at the moment. the best moment actually for an altcoin to start small pumps. will be different when pump dominance occurs in bitcoin, altcoin might slow down a little. at this time hopefully, the growth of altcoin goes well.
Pages:
Jump to: