Pages:
Author

Topic: Altcoin of 2019 - page 14. (Read 25720 times)

Activity: 383
Merit: 100
October 31, 2018, 09:03:49 AM
I think Ethereum will return to 1300$. Aslo other top altcoins will make hundreds%
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 31, 2018, 04:31:10 AM
As at this moment, I have been giving it to Travelflex Coin, and for sure there is something people yet to understand about the coin and the team behind it. The price is very down now but I still trust on that coin. The team recently purchase 100 ATM/CDM Machines and many more to come.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
October 31, 2018, 04:24:02 AM

Plutus for secure cryptocurrency payments (can pay with crypto at 40 million stores globally)

SKY for new decentralized internet

Monero for number one privacy coin

I think monero with infinity coin, cant bring more investor to invest their money to this coin.
many people are thinking new fork of monero, like LOKI.
loki is privacy coin with less supply than monero.
I think future of this coin will pass monero.

This guy is onto something here.  The LOKI team are very professional and working on an improved scalable version of Monero.  I'm sure part of the plan for 2019 is moving onto a big exchange (if not sooner).  At that time, there will be good profits to be made holding LOKI.  Also Cryptopia NZ is a very safe exchange.  Its a hold for me and let's see where the price jumps to upon a big exchange listing...
the development of Altcoin in this year alone has increased a lot which is able to generate more profits. I see increasing its development capable of being its own advantage by having Altcoin and count on it as a coin. I'm sure next year Altcoin able to develop much more rapidly.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
October 31, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
I see EOS having an unexpected future, it seems EOS will pursue the ETH position next year. Already many ICOs use the EOS platform and this is an interesting development.
Activity: 109
Merit: 2
1 Address
October 31, 2018, 04:13:39 AM

Plutus for secure cryptocurrency payments (can pay with crypto at 40 million stores globally)

I think monero with infinity coin, cant bring more investor to invest their money to this coin.

This guy is onto something here.  The LOKI team are very professional and working on an improved scalable version of Monero.  I'm sure part of the plan for 2019 is moving onto a big exchange (if not sooner).  At that time, there will be good profits to be made holding LOKI.  Also Cryptopia NZ is a very safe exchange.  Its a hold for me and let's see where the price jumps to upon a big exchange listing...
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 31, 2018, 03:58:12 AM
the most potential chance for altcoin to become big is Ethereum, after the price has dropped this year, the potential for ethereum to move up in 2019 will be very large. so in my analysis ethereum will be an altcoin that will reach $ 1000 in 2019.
Activity: 152
https://karatcoin.co
October 31, 2018, 03:53:49 AM

Activity: 252
October 30, 2018, 05:32:15 AM
It seems that the altcoin next year is still in the process of recovery and has not been able to increase too high. So it's better to stay patient and use good opportunities to make a profit. Very difficult development and will continue to get higher grades.
Were not certain if altcoin would truly increase by year 2019. I think some alts will surely increase with development in their project. Some alts will die and some alts will survive so let’s observe and hope good about altcoin.
Ico might be lessen in numbers and can be much safer to join since regulations implemented, many establish companies will join in crypto and we hope that the recovery of market will be fully attainable.
This year a lot of progress shown Altcoin that is very capable of bringing about change is good to the development of the future. so this opens up opportunities to earn more profits through Altcoin and it would be nice with a lot of supporting its growth.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
October 30, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 517
October 30, 2018, 05:23:28 AM
It is very difficult to answer this question, because we cannot say what will happen tomorrow, because the crypto market is unstable, and it is all the more difficult to answer about 2019. But it seems to me that ETH will grow well in price.
Like they always say, always leave tomorrow to take care of itself. I wonder why people are always in a haste to imagine what tomorrow would bring and sometimes set too much expectation for themselves, when indeed there is absolutely no way you can know what is actually going to be available in the next one minute or at any point in time in the future.

However things turn out for altcoins in 2019, I believe time is the only thing we can just basically rely on at the moment, so in that case, we will just have to chill and see. However, I know there would be chances to see some alts grow in value over time anyway as the market grow bigger in adoption.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
October 29, 2018, 12:15:20 PM
As we make our way through Q4 2018, based on what has been seen among altcoins such as development, innovation, security, real-world use cases, and plans for the next year, what altcoins do you think will be big in 2019?
Now i saw lot of valuble based altcoins have a coin market. But there coins not value this bad market situation . Anyway i hope end of year or after 3rd Qtr next year following coins are will good investment.
Trx
Neo
Iost
Dan
Activity: 2
October 29, 2018, 11:56:27 AM
For 2019 altcoins I am leaning towards Dash, EOS, ripple, monero as they are showing great promises.
Activity: 2
October 29, 2018, 11:56:09 AM
I have my hopes up for EOS. They are not a big deal to many but I see potential in EOS coins and hope 2019 is the turning point for them.
Activity: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:55:51 AM
ETH is going through some rough patches but still is pretty great. Ripple and Neo have also great potential to do well in the market.
Activity: 3
October 29, 2018, 11:55:36 AM
EOS, Eth, Ripple, Neo are the coins for me. I know eth world has taken a huge blow this year and people are claiming that it's going to only fall down but I think with 2019 in commencement, eth users will be updated to POS and constantinople which will change the game.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
October 29, 2018, 01:22:43 AM
Better to invest in different coins so that the chances of losing or gaining some profit is good. If you will invest in one coin then it never pumps up then no profit you will get. You can choose the top 100 coins or token for invest.
Activity: 280
October 29, 2018, 12:03:09 AM
for now we have not been able to determine what will happen to crypto next year because until now the market situation is still uncertain and unstable, but it is basically not able to determine what will happen to crypto in the future because in any crypto world can occur, whether the market will deteriorate or will experience recovery as predicted by most people, but predictions will not necessarily occur.
Activity: 210
October 28, 2018, 10:57:17 PM
I think many under valued coins will rise in 2019. My bet is Matrix AI, Switcheo, HPB, Banyan Network and Liquidity Network. They are good projects which can compete the top 20 coins
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
October 28, 2018, 10:09:11 PM
For me it is really hard to tell as this market is very unpredictable and even with good or bad news in the industry it is really hard to see price movements unlike in the forex and even though that there are time there are no news that is spreading there are big movements that are happening. All we can do is speculate and put investments to coins that have potential and with the hope that it will make it big next year.

ALT coin market for 2019 still very unpredictable, the market movement is very Volatile, no one can tell on what to become on ALT Coin market for 2019, yet i am very much optimistic that ALT coin market will be more favorable for the next year trading. As the growing global market becomes more visible and active, the global acceptance is high, does indicates that we can have a high consumer's  confident behavior towards the crypto and ALT coin market.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 28, 2018, 09:19:34 PM
In my opinion, altcoin for 2019 will be unpreditable because there could be a chance that new coins will be the one which can be new top in the altcoins but I still believe on ethereum even though the market is bad it is still fighting until the market recovers for its bullrun.
Pages:
Jump to: